Why did he pussy out from responding to Fantano?

Why did he pussy out from responding to Fantano?

After he made that "all music sucks in the 2000s and 2010s apart from Hopsin video"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0
youtube.com/watch?v=gxgpK1EUZns
youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs
youtube.com/watch?v=46qMBqdGuN0
youtube.com/watch?v=iWjkeXKPQOI
youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you keep making these threads?

Are you that much of an insecure poptimist?

because he knew he would lose

He's already lost. He knows he's wrong and out of his depth on the matter and so he's not even going to bother when he can get easy points talking about DA MAYNSTREEM MEEEEDYAH instead.

Because he knew Anthony was right.

This guy is such a dumbass

because he's a stupid irish midget who knows he'd get btfo again on account of not knowing anything about culture in general and music in particular

Because Fantano was right for once

he makes too many controversial statements, you are going to get mad but... he probably doesn't even know who the fuck fantano is, he's on to the next thing, every week there's a "new big issue", and i'm not a fanboy btw i don't really like this guy, but you guys really love fandango don't you?

he;s too busy retweeting piers morgan

damn... liberals goes racist against people with different opinions, that's new

>a stupid irish midget who knows he'd get btfo again on account of not knowing anything about culture in general and music in particular
the typical 'altrighter'

how do you assume he is a liberal from that post?

Because he got btfo by a fucking melon
The myth of all liberals being infinitely tolerant is retarded you serf.

Paul Joseph Watson is a clickbait e-celeb shill but he's not wrong about music becoming more simplistic. Most pop music is less interesting harmonically than the music of 50 years ago and there really isn't a lot of deep arrangement going on, whereas in the past even throw-away novelty songs would have a high level of craftsmanship. Source: having the radio on at work all the time and switching between the pop channel and the oldies channel.

He posted on on twitter about making a response, look it up.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a liberal

You can't rush genious.

you do realise the oldies channel only plays the 'good stuff' right? there were plenty of records like The Birdy Song in the old days, but you wouldn't know unless you had to live through it

autism. people who have trouble telling sarcasm are usually autistic. you

If not being able to tell sarcasm through text is a sign of autism then so be it I'd rather that than be a low test faggot like you.

>liberals
keep on dreaming faglord
youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc

>you are going to get mad but... he probably doesn't even know who the fuck fantano is
He responded to him about making response. Paul isn't disconnected. He has a Twitter you know and people spam you with messages when this kind of thing happens.

it's only fair that we demand a response from him then

>racist
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He commented on the YouTube video saying he's making a response video

apparently calling someone an irish midget is now racist

one more thing for irish midgets to worry about

They play plenty of garbage on the oldies channel too, like I said in the post though, even the trash has competent arrangement and interesting chord changes. I think this is because in the past you had musicians writing the pop songs whereas now you have producers/engineers doing it. I just don't think the knowledge-base is there anymore.

Like four weeks ago.

as much as i detest max martin and his cronies for shitting up the charts i don't think lack of harmonic complexity is a valid criticism, his stuff is pretty slick from a pure skills point of view
it might sound simple, and it's supposed to, but that doesn't make it low effort or unsophisticated

most pop songs from pre 1990 are blues chord progressions anyway, at least max et al are bringing that swedish flavor

i still think it's shit, but that's just an opinion

irish isn't a race you fucking knobhead, and that PJW is a boring retard however you put it

He probably knew about Fantano's response video, and he probably disagreed with what he said in it. However, I'd guess that he knew making his own response video would result in that video getting a negative reception, and he probably thought, "There's no point in arguing with these blue-pilled music cunts anyway". Making a response video would've just escalated things. So he just left it alone and made other videos like he always does. He probably doesn't even think about the whole Fantano thing anymore, it's not like it's the first time PJW faced controversy. I'm not defending the guy, I'm just saying what probably happened.

irish midget detected

gonna make that my new fb cover photo

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0
you sure about that

that is legit aids

Oh my god. How can someone be so fucking unironically cringey?

>it's a nu male

Why do alt righters accuse anyone else of being nerdy looking betas?

fpbp

Max Martin is pretty good though. I'm talking about the last 10 years or so.

It just shows how irrelevant Fantano is, that even a dude who makes professional clickbait for a living won't bother responding to him and getting some free youtube money.

Good, memorable and functional arrangement. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

>being conservative and supporting Paul Joseph Watson
You're worse than a liberal

shit, there's more

ehh, most of the pop in the past 10 years was him and his mates

that's why pjw made a weird argument, he's criticising music for becoming more white

>"I'm not defending the guy"
>Defends the guy

I suppose I'm thinking of producers like David Guetta who have a pretty big influence but a very limited range of expression (although they excel in the area of production/mixing).

We need to bring back the Wall of Sound. It's what made 60s pop what it was.

>although they excel in the area of production/mixing
hahahahahahahaha

Lmao, go to bed Paul

Eurgh

also white, and yeah he's shit but he's not like a household name the way bey and katy are

These retards are so inconsistent. Milo fucking loves 'mumble rap' i have seen several tweets of him listening to future and shit.

my fucking comrade.

fuck the kulaks.

what vid of his should I watch to get a good grip of what he's like?

>Judging music by what gets played on the radio
Dude I haven't listened to the radio in like 5 years what the fuck is wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=gxgpK1EUZns

youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs

Man he DOES have shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=46qMBqdGuN0

Wow classic example of a pseudo-intellectual social media star that conservitards can look up to and share.

My normie co-workers like to have the radio on.

But that's his only decent video

He's one of those people who can't properly argue an opinion so they say things like "this is objectively the best thing" so they don't have to explain their reasoning.
Antwon Fantwon called him out and not he can't explain anything he said in his video because he was just pure chatting shit with enough conviction that people thought he knew what he was talking about

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree with him - I would take the string arrangements and melodies of the 50s over contemporary radio pop any day.

It's always been simplistic.

See the bubblegum pop of the late 50's and early 60's.

It's exactly the same as the shit you hear on iHeartRadio.

Just because you hear Bohemian Rhapsody and then hear Firework, doesn't mean that there's shit that came out at the same time. Like Disco tracks. Fuck disco.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just because you don't like a genre like bubble-gum pop or disco (neither are genres I tend to listen to) doesn't mean that they don't have a depth of arrangement that contemporary pop often lacks. We can get into theory-things like most pop songs being more often in strophic form (one repeated loop throught) rather than verse chorus song form, lack of modulations and secondary dominants, call and responses between instrumental parts etc. Those things used to be common in pop music. I'm only comparing what I perceive to be averages. Like this song by the Archies. Even if it's simplistic there is a degree of musical crafstmanship in the arrangement that is no longer the standard.

I agree with you, and while I do hate both genres I do recognize the theory of how the music is made. That being said, however, the more modern pop songs are just the same thing in a sense.

They may not rely on guitars and full horn sections, but they do have a rather simplified and manufactured sound.

But seriously, Disco sucks.

>Most pop music is less interesting harmonically than the music of 50 years ago and there really isn't a lot of deep arrangement going on, whereas in the past even throw-away novelty songs would have a high level of craftsmanship.
Not really, the Top 40 pre-70s was filled with formulaic silly rock songs, R&B, jazz, doo-wop and country. Not every singles were arranged by Phil Spector or original and inventive.
Listen to this for an example of bad music who was #1 at the time (March 1966) : youtube.com/watch?v=iWjkeXKPQOI
However, the average song during that time was more pleasant-sounding, I agree.

shut up kulak

Of course neither is art music, and can be reduced to simple components. I don't understand the hate for disco though. It can be pretty good. The syncopation, contrasting parts, counter-melodies, interludes in this song for instance is pretty inspired. For a musician/producer/song-writer I think there's a lot that can be gleaned from it. youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0

he's not irish you ballbag

And then they migrate to your country because you're so horrible ;^)

revenge of the boring old farts

CULL-TCHA

Because he's right. Fantano is a nigger.

becaue he's fucking wrong lol

can you post an example of
>the string arrangements and melodies of the 50s
?

IMEGINE MAI SUHPROISE WHEN I SAWRE THE FUKKEN YOUR ANAL

he's british, irish people don't give a fuck about all this and will probably be the last place in europe without a far-right leader

>he's british

even worse

I can't believe PJW is a real person

I agree that there was a lot of shit music back in the day but this song is fucking great

kys

this thread reeks of reddit

>muh tolerant left
reads like a parody

He knew Fantano BTFO every point he made and he has no counter-argument that wouldn't be demolished as well.

you mean tumblr

In one of PJW's older videos he complains about le feminists complaining about the athena tennis girl photo and weirdly calls it a masterpiece

if he calls that a masterpiece, then how come he has such a problem with a huge ass? is it because he can jack off to one?

I can recommend some cream for your acne spots

Even when I liked molymeme alot I hated this guy, this is too much for me though. What the fuck dude.

same shit

does he not realise how stupid it looks when a 30-y year old man constantly says the word hipster? he's like reddit personified

Hipster isnt half as cringy as cuck. Every time someone says cuck out loud I cringe soo hard I nearly implode.

did you know that athena photo was actually a dude? a lot of leg models in the 70s/80s were actually dudes