So I just became friends with benefits with my ex last night. We broke up a week and a half ago...

So I just became friends with benefits with my ex last night. We broke up a week and a half ago. We are living together for the time being while we look for someone to take my place on the lease. Found out she had sex with this guy (who was part of why we broke up) on Monday. So I fucked her last night. Man, I gotta tell you, it feels fucking satisfying to fuck your ex before AND after her next potential boyfriend does. And we decided that we will continue fucking, no strings attached, until either of us gets another serious relationship, or I move out. Whichever happens first.

I feel like I'm on a power trip.

What have you Sup Forumsros been up to?

Can i bump my own thread?

is pic related your ex?

Not sure if serious, but this is some of the most delusional cuck bullshit I have ever seen.

She is using you, and you feel empowered? How about I tie you up and fuck you in the ass. Would that be empowering?

Apparently so

this is a horrible idea, cool that you get to still bang her. dumb that you're doing it while still living together. don't try and convince yourself that it's cool because you get to bang her while someone else does, thats nasty. get some closure and start banging other girls or getting away from this train wreck

that makes you a cuck

no, I found your thread before you bumped it

No

No cucking here. I don't want a relationship with her. We really use eachother and it brings down the tension that's been building between us. The breakup was mutual.

Good lord, OP is literally prepping the bull. Fucking pitiful.

The relationship ended on the mutual understanding that it wasn't going anywhere productive. We still care about each other, but not enough to get back together as a couple

You know those are fake accounts right? Lol. If the age is 25 and they are exactly the same distance away and they post a phone number or something like that in the bio it's most likely a bot.

Pretty sure cucking is when I DON'T get to fuck her.

We are hitting unprecedented levels of self denial in this bread

Yeah, but other people don't know that. And it was the easiest on hand material I had to post.

are you trying to act like you're living in a sitcom?

she lives with you.
She's fucking someone else.
You're a faggot cuck

You seem to be under the impression that I care what she does once I move out.

See