english rose edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39017094
youtube.com/watch?v=pN2HOomnwAE
youtube.com/watch?v=iKKmZWMIMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=KOacihYXH5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desperately need a bf

mate just wrap your car around a tree already you're so desperate for it to happen
just do it out in the countryside where no one else will get hurt

Edinburgh.

bet cara has a minging bumhole

gonna go watch some ASMR videos of girls eating food and imagine that I am an inch tall and in the food, lads

what is my life desu

*impregnates cara*
'yea, lets see if youre a lesbo now h-hehe'

weedman not replying

tfw 99% of /brit/ are runtoid provincial deanos

>le pen wins in france
>wilders wins in the netherlands
>brexit starts for real
>trump up to his usual best

Could 2017 be THE year lads?

shall be triggering americans in a couple of hours, prime time for it desu

*sits on you just barely touching your willy and makes out with you*

>drink drive

this doesn't even make sense

it's called "drunk driving"

Inverness.

watch the video lads

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39017094

that could be you

kurdish qt's crying at your funeral

fake news

>he thinks le pen and wilders stand a chance
>he thinks trump will actually do anything good
>he thinks that brexit will actually help the UK
hahaha

grow up you literal fucking child

when i was tripping i saw my parents meeting as a terrible error, myself and my family should not exist, i am a godforsaken mess of awful genetics trapped in this grotesque flesh vessel, i saw my own suicide vividly, this family line NEEDS to extinguish

got my feeling in my willy lads

Made it home safely with the so called scran

Went straight upstairs and dad didn't say anything

My mate went to Loughorough and now works for an estate agents making 32K in London and I make 29k and live in Yorkshire. He lives in a flat share and rides a bicycle whereas I just put a deposit on a house and bought a brand new Audi

giz a nugget

t. butthurt libcuck

Eating mcds as well

Cheeky double big mac

them pizzagate believers on the politically incorrect board are paranoid as fuck
first thing id do if i were at the center of a pedo ring is keeping everything secret and away from the random bloke eyes

lads check out this fucking SEETHING lefty twat HAHAHAH

>he lives in the 2nd greatest city in the world whereas I live in some grim provincial deano shithole surrounded by mosques

ah fantastique !

shame you didn't drive into a tree or something and paralyse yourself

alri deano

feel a bit honoured to be participating in this so called community that is /brit/ tbqh ngl la

I'm eating my first ever Cumberland pie lads.
From the Co-op weighing in at a whopping 800g for only £3
I rate it 6/10 considering the value. Not loads of meat but the gravy is very rich.

*surreptitiously texts my mate telling him to not buy the mushrooms after all*

no mate the globalists have to leave signs for us
it's part of the ritual

idk it doesnt seem that unlikely to me
there were always paedos in british government

Yeah I remember that
Weird how many Loughborough lads are in this thread

all this viral marketing has made me fancy a maccies. might do a cheeky run to the local 24h one

anyone want anything?

>person with so little self control that they drunk drive also eats shit
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

pc plod's still mad haha

know a girl who did something like management and marketing at huddersfield and now makes a lot more than myself, who has a masters from manchester

shows you what good connections and good personality will get you, an aspie like me is so socially inept i just cannot progress in the corporate world

Double big mac x

Which unis do/did you all go to and what are/were you studying?

Maths at Newcastle here.

13 nuggets, bottle of sprite zero and potato wedges

giving this a listen
youtube.com/watch?v=pN2HOomnwAE
and reading the posts here

paints them all in a depressing light to be h'onest

gave your mum my cum pie last night mate
loads of meat in THAT one

extroverts>introverts mate

3 double cheeseburgers and a medium fries please

20 nuggets with sweet and sour thanks

The fucking IRONY of someone from London accusing someone from Yorkshire of living in a paki filled shithole aahahhahahah. You know if you earn a middle sort of wage, the quality of life you'll find outside of London is literally incomparable? Spacious houses, far more disposable income, quieter commutes, everything's cheaper, beautiful countryside literally on your doorstep etc etc.

yeah of course it's well known that a lot of people in high political circles are part of pedo rings but while they're actually active they try to keep everything as secret as possible
they dont hang pictures of little girls in their houses and get related to weird bands playing in basements of pizza restaurants

Absolutely smashed it there Deano, nice one lad absolutely pukka

Ere whap the telly on, Ex on the beach is about to start

t. boring virgin

I was too aspie to even go to class and dropped out after a couple of months

now I suck off dogs for quavers

uni of sussex but shan't say the course as it i do NOT wish to dox myself

corker of a post

have a sticker

*gives you a sticker*

youtube.com/watch?v=iKKmZWMIMjY

t. fat drunkard cunt

Maths at Leeds

Might become a National Bolshevik lads

Imagine typing out a story about you driving drunk to maccies for approval from an Internet forum

Cannot even imagine how boring you are in real life

americans will defend this

>You know if you earn a middle sort of wage, the quality of life you'll find outside of London is literally incomparable? Spacious houses, far more disposable income, quieter commutes, everything's cheaper, beautiful countryside literally on your doorstep etc etc.

ahh yes I want to see wide concrete A-roads, roundabouts and industrial estates all day long. on those A-roads I wish to see deano barratt houses from 1987. on those houses I wish to see an audi.

>blocks your path

*gives you some time to think about what you just posted*

*Smokes an cheeky spliff*

*Gets a stroke*

Fantastic post

smoking heroin on a foil

youtube.com/watch?v=KOacihYXH5g

ah yes the irish

*smokes the rest*

*gets a smug look on my face as you collapsed on the floor*

Lol you clearly know so little about the North in general it's absolutely cringeworthy. You know parts of North Yorkshire and Cumbria are some of the richest places in England? People in London spend a far greater amount of their money just keeping a roof over their heads whereas if you earn a decent wage elsewhere you can actually afford luxuries like decent holidays and cars.

just inject it you pussy

Stirling.

>injecting
fuck off junkie

fucking hell

I think if I had been pulled aside an aspie at the age of 11 i'm not sure if it really would have made much difference to my life

ahh yes no-pork shire

HAHA LOOK AT ME I'M BLACK I'M SO COOL

*takes five long, greedy puffs making sure to completely soak the roach with my saliva*

*passes to you*

any girls ITT?

*Smugly smile to myself during my dying moments knowing that you will suffer the same fate due to the fact that my stroke was directly caused by the consumption of the marijuana drug*

prefer not to say

2011 was clearly the best out of those

mfw you were wrong

Doing a little bit of gardening.

Kind of satisfying 2bh, the first two seedlings took fucking ages to grow, but now that they're on the go it's quite nice to watch them.

I can see why people like it.

Did that bloke here who was going for a civil service job ever say if he got it?

>tfw literal genius iq and i will waste my talent shitposting on Sup Forums
i could be the one to crack nuclear fusion but no, i'm going to torment you runts instead

yeah it's good. love tending to plants

You know parts of North Yorkshire and Cumbria are some of the richest places in England right? Lad down my road has a brand new Audi A3 on the drive - paid on the spot mate. My neighbour has sky plus in every room in his gaff and has one of them 3D curved tvs in the lounge, it's like you're right there in the stadium watching the footie!

bet all of those angry anti-drink drivers are Sup Forums 'muh degenerates' mongs

so easy to get provincials wound up

one word about london and they're off like a dog on a leash

bet you're a fat cunt

According to the 2011 Census, Yorkshire as a whole is 85% White and 6% Muslim whereas London is 44% White and 12% Muslim

TVs have yet to make it up north so you are clearly telling porkies

Only problem I've got is that my room gets no direct sunlight. Not sure what I should do to maximise the amount of light they'll get. Not sure if it's warm enough to leave them outside yet either.

An English Rose?

is that marijuana

Do you like JK Rowling?

bet i'd heem the life out of you