Freshman Year Music

I feel like a a good swath of the population starts listening to different stuff their first years of college, for better or for worse.

What's some typical dormcore of 2017?

migos
father john misty
sun kil moon
chainsmokers
arca

My go to when other people were in my dorm was lonerism and it still ellicited the same old, "this is weird user".
Fuck the dorms.

Migos
Future
Tame Impala
The xx
Flume
Chance The Rapper

i didnt even listen to the new album so idk where he's at now

but i still have flashbacks of multiple rooms playing Camp at the same time

i did this with animal collect (during MPP no less) hoping i'd either meet some AC fans or make some AC fans

nope just got told it sounded like drugs

>Father John Misty
>Chainsmokers

Yeah, sounds like my "pleb trying to be hipster" friends in college, so that's pretty accurate.

Gonna go ahead and throw in

Kaleo
Frank Turner
Phoenix

Why do Americans start maturing at such a late age?

on that note, samefagging

is AC dormcore now adays? i feel like if Painting With didn't fucking suck they'd be popular with liberal college kids

Descendents

anything that gets circlejerked on this shitty board

Eh, I've always looked at Sup Forums more like Sophomore Year. Once you make your friends who are also into music you all start circlejerking and validating all the bands you guys like. Then you grow up and realize those friends fucking sucked

nah try vampire weekend

I love Vampire Weekend but they are absolutely dormcore

i mean they did open for a Bernie rally, who is kinda the dormcore of politics

Currently a freshie in the dorms. Friends and I listen to Sup Forumscore in the dorms, mostly shoegaze, dreampop, and noise. Everyone else listens to Chainsmokers or something like that

Damn, that looks fucking terrible.

actually dorms are pretty fun, better than playing overwatch in your parents' basement

Vampire Weekend
Neutral Milk Hotel
Kanye
Kendrick
Death Cab For Cutie
We Are Scientists

Death Grips.

techno
grime
house

that is it

We played Team Fortress and Smash in the dorms.

It was cash and when classes were cancelled, it was like alcohol just appeared.

I guess it's like having a sleepover all the time, yeah?

it was mario kart 64 for me

i mean its terrible if you're trying to actually focus on academics, i picked up a nice pill and x habit and had to drop out for a couple years but it was a fun time

My freshman year was just me being depressed at not fitting in and recently going through a breakup so I just listened to a lot of Red House Painters and Codeine lol..

damn. Nobody I know at college is actually into music. All my suitemates ever talk about is sports and shit

I should show you mine. That is luxary compared to it.

mine was about that nice but it was half the size of that one. definitely state school dorms.

Culdesac my nigga