How do I completely clean a hard drive?

How do I completely clean a hard drive?

Planning on suicide, doing it so it looks accidental, so don't want to nuke the computer, but wanna delete files so permenantly they can't be found. Nothing illegal just not stuff I want people seeing.

Other urls found in this thread:

eraser.heidi.ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if your dead why the fuck would you care

Fuck does it matter? You'll be dead.

Because even if I'm not there for it I don't want my family and friends to hate me

Microwave ROM

fragment your harddrive and do a clean windows install

Why an hero btw?

just delete them. unless they have reason to believe you're a dangerous pedophile, why would they look into it any further?

That would probably make them think it wasnt natural causes or whatever then huh?

Who cares, you don't even know me.

As I said nothing illegal. I think it's kind of common (these days) for people to keep family members computers, basically everything about you is kept on it and such

Fucking spaz. if you really gonna end it, just burn ur computer. why clean drive?

asks for advise, give no details
kill yourself faggot

Correctomundo! I don't care, was just curious. Well, have fun pussying out!

He's trying

open the ahrddrive scratch the shit out of the disk pull back together everything profit
OR
you can low level format and reinstall windows

Open it up, then fuckung gi ham with sandoaper on the disk, works every time and they wount look inside.

You going to have your little accident on webcam?

Approved by the highest levels of government!

dubs of kek

Just grab this and delete away eraser.heidi.ie/

The app I posted can also rewrite whole drives unused space so if you install a new windows version it can wipe all the unused space making recovery of the old files impossible

OP here. I ask for advice on Sup Forums to see how fucking retarded you people are.

If I wanted to listen to 15 year old edgy children I'd of been a school teacher.

Oh, the irony...

CCleaner has a built in option to overwrite the empty space on your HDD with random shit.

>I'd of