Try and scare me, b/

Try and scare me, b/.

I bet you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

fla-keys.com/news/news.cfm?sid=9384
nytimes.com/2016/11/25/us/parasites-deer-florida-keys.html?_r=0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CC4O58/ref=pd_aw_fbt_263_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9P07NNNKRPY3FECCCC54
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/9128776/Photographs-of-Chernobyl-and-the-ghost-town-of-Pripyat-by-Michael-Day.html?frame=2161232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Origin of pic scary.

C'mon, b/ros, don't fail me.

If singles, you never have sex again

Try me.

Boom roasted

Shit

>again
nice try

Right now, at this very moment, there is a terrifying muscle man living beneath your very own skin

whatever you roll comes for you in your sleep tonight

Kek

ayy lmao

fine

roll

WASTED ;)))

Boo!

9gag is trying to become like 4chin

oky

Yeet

What's your thoughts on the screwworm epidemic in Florida?

>A corpse that summons demons and the rest of the data is expunged.

Nice roll user.

You're going to end up just like your dad, marrying someone just like your mother, in a dead end job supporting your partner and kids. Until you die

tell me more about it user
any links?

roll

crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

what a crock of shit, reroll.

Roll

booooo

͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▄͏▐͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▄͏▄͏▄͏░͏░͏▄͏█͏█͏▄͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▀͏█͏▀͏▌͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▀͏█͏▄͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏█͏▄͏█͏▌͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▀͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▀͏▄͏▀͏░͏░͏░͏▄͏▄͏▄͏▄͏░͏░͏
͏░͏░͏▄͏▄͏▄͏█͏█͏▀͏▀͏▀͏▀͏ ͏░͏
͏░͏░͏█͏▀͏▄͏▄͏▄͏█͏░͏▀͏▀͏
͏░͏░͏░͏▌͏░͏▄͏▄͏▄͏▐͏▌͏▀͏▀͏▀͏
͏▄͏░͏▐͏░͏░͏░͏▄͏▄͏░͏█͏░͏▀͏▀͏
͏▀͏█͏▌͏░͏░͏░͏▄͏░͏▀͏█͏▀͏░͏▀͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▄͏▄͏▐͏▌͏▄͏▄͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▀͏█͏█͏█͏▀͏█͏░͏▄͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▌͏▀͏▄͏▀͏▄͏▀͏▐͏▄͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▀͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▌͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏█͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏█͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▌͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏█͏
͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏█͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏░͏▐͏▌͏

o

tl;dr

Hello, OP? I'm agent Wilson, IRS. I have a few questions about your past two income tax returns.

DELETE THIS

THAT'S TOO FAR!!! MODS MODS MODS!!!

roll

I first met in person with Mary E. in the summer of 2007. I had arranged with her husband of fifteen years, Terence, to see her for an interview. Mary had initially agreed, since I was not a newsman but rather an amateur writer gathering information for a few early college assignments and, if all went according to plan, some pieces of fiction. We scheduled the interview for a particular weekend when I was in Chicago on unrelated business, but at the last moment Mary changed her mind and locked herself in the couple's bedroom, refusing to meet with me. For half an hour I sat with Terence as we camped outside the bedroom door, I listening and taking notes while he attempted fruitlessly to calm his wife.

The things Mary said made little sense but fit with the pattern I was expecting: though I could not see her, I could tell from her voice that she was crying, and more often than not her objections to speaking with me centered around an incoherent diatribe on her dreams — her nightmares. Terence apologized profusely when we ceased the exercise, and I did my best to take it in stride; recall that I wasn't a reporter in search of a story, but merely a curious young man in search of information. Besides, I thought at the time, I could perhaps find another, similar case if I put my mind and resources to it.

Mary E. was the sysop for a small Chicago-based Bulletin Board System in 1992 when she first encountered smile.jpg and her life changed forever. She and Terence had been married for only five months. Mary was one of an estimated 400 people who saw the image when it was posted as a hyperlink on the BBS, though she is the only one who has spoken openly about the experience. The rest have remained anonymous, or are perhaps dead.

I am the definition of scary.
>be me
>psychopath methhead
>cooking pounds of meth
>gets caught red handed by FBI
>Starts shooting FBI before hauling 18 pounds of meth out of Nevada.
>I am still on the run to this day.
>hope december will be better than this peice of shit month.

Screwworms are a type of fly that lays eggs in open wounds in animals. While most maggots eat rotted stuff, screwworms can eat live flesh and burrow into the still-living host, which dies much later. These are a threat to livestock, pets, etc, with the occasional human victim popping up, usually in third world countries. Currently, there has been an outbreak in the Florida Keys, where it has taken a high toll on the local deer and some other animals.

fla-keys.com/news/news.cfm?sid=9384

nytimes.com/2016/11/25/us/parasites-deer-florida-keys.html?_r=0

In 2005, when I was only in tenth grade, smile.jpg was first brought to my attention by my burgeoning interest in web-based phenomena; Mary was the most often cited victim of what is sometimes referred to as "Smile.dog", the being smile.jpg is reputed to display. What caught my interest (other than the obvious macabre elements of the cyber-legend and my proclivity toward such things) was the sheer lack of information, usually to the point that people don't believe it even exists other than as a rumor or hoax.

It is unique because, though the entire phenomenon centers on a picture file, that file is nowhere to be found on the internet; certainly many photomanipulated simulacra litter the web, showing up with the most frequency on sites such as the imageboard Sup Forums, particularly the /x/-focused paranormal subboard. It is suspected these are fakes because they do not have the effect the true smile.jpg is believed to have, namely sudden onset temporal lobe epilepsy and acute anxiety.

Finally, something to curb the deer population. I'm getting desperate enough to think this isn't such a bad idea.

Watch me get nothing bad

OH SHIT NIGGER I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK

I had a screwworm go into my head and arm once. Went to the ER for that shit.
>screwmeplease.
No.

They're going to ban hentai!!!!

roll

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Pls god

What's the origin?

Key Deer are about 3 feet tall and there's about 1000 of them total. That's hardly an overpopulation.

AAAAHH

Only the endless void awaits you after death.

rollin

SAVE THESE DEER NO MORE EXTINCT PEPES.

K m8

Come January 20th this man will be our president.

If your post is singles, or mine? Because if mine is dubs then I should be good

roll

I'm from Michigan, where there's 5 deer for every human. We have it almost as bad as Pensylvania. My mother has hit so many of the fucks with her car, she stopped trying to remove the hair from the fender, thinks maybe the smell will scare them off. At this point, I'm willing to try anything to curb the bastards.

You can carry'em over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

ok

roll

I'm not disputing that deer are pests in many areas at all. Some places really don't need a bagging limit on them. This is just about these particular deer in Florida, and the horrifying flesh-eating maggots that are currently infesting them and some other animals.

go

Do you use these?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000CC4O58/ref=pd_aw_fbt_263_img_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=9P07NNNKRPY3FECCCC54

This is now a Deer thread

That just makes me eager to steal one and use it as a cum dumpster.
>thanks for the info friend

i need more proof, it look like it's real but, 80% chance it's fake.

rolll

rollerino

he said scare not excite.

rollerino niggerino

Muscle man? You do know there is A WHOLE FUCKING SKELETON INSIDE YOU RIGHT?

Rollerino

No I've been cucking myself by not buying this

oh fuck roll that shit

le roll xd

Roll

Holy fuck... My curiosity makes me want to go there.

9/11 get.

underage fag btfo

boo

Rooll

K

Anyone got a copy of the Grifter? Havent watched it in a while

Given the tourists that show up there, I'm sure the deer are used to it.

OH FUCK NO WAY

Prove it

Try to not being a faggot OP.

I bet you can't.

Okay, these deer are adorable. Plus, they don't really look like a plague upon the land, not like the 5 bastards RIGHT OUT MY FUCKING WINDOW ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

No but i have a video of Hitlers Suicide.

Nothing can share me

rollo rollo

Roll

Role

I've been seeing this thing/vid since I was about 12 or 13 years old and to this day this still scares the living shit out of me.
Imagine that approaching you at night while you're in bed
Also does anyone know the back story to this vid?

I found the headless doll
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/9128776/Photographs-of-Chernobyl-and-the-ghost-town-of-Pripyat-by-Michael-Day.html?frame=2161232