Rate me. :)

Rate me. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=1kC8uqtubok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mootykins! Did you come from the future to save us from Gook Moot. You ages badly 1/10.

angryagain/10
you have me sweating bullets

Ah..thread time..

Keep eating your donuts. You, your donuts and hamburgers is all you know. You just know that.

Do I look cooler now though?

kek he got old

mustaine/10

hell yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

This is my BFF here. Rate him too

Look like the villain in Ghostbusters 2

How many great bug fat ladies have you lured into your basement well dungeon?

when did william macey start coming to Sup Forums?

Is that chick in the back about to piss?

Strangely I never noticed her lol

You misspelled gay

80s hairband has been/10

Mediocre.

You will not go to Valhalla.

Youtuber/10

Inmendham/10

Chris, pls go. Posting pics of your internet nemesis on Sup Forums isn't going to change the fact that he's right. You're a cuck. Your daughter is fucked because her dad is an idiot.

PS: Jesus was a stupid faggot.

fakey has a daughter?
wat

u meant fakey right...that's his irl name

I'm on the fence about AN

I recognize that suffering is objectively bad relative to nervous input, but I don't want to be the one to stop the whole thing. Limits on breeding would solve so much, but this guy...this guy wants to stop the whole fucking thing based on the horror of awareness.

He's totally right, but it's meaningless. Life will continue for now, and with it the ingrained suffering

I swear I've seen you around loughborough

Fakesagan aka Chris Anderson. Yes.

He had a daughter with OshunAvani. Her name is Stephanie. Inmendham made a video where he said he feels sorry for the poor girl. And well he should; Fakesagan has lost his fucking mind. He's now a born again Christian, 37 years old and still working as a $9/hour wagecuck with alimony and child support. No wonder he went Sup Forums. He's like a parody of underemployed, disenchanted angry white men.

Kinda funny to see this thread pop up. I was just watching this video in another tab.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kC8uqtubok

That's Jezuzfreek's daughter, you retard, unless you're just trying to be clever and witty somehow calling Stephanie his daughter, since he gave JF about $1000 for her fuckpouch (I think that's what Inmendham calls it).

I don't even believe Chris has a shitty job like that. He seems more well off.