youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the bear

harambe

the hunter.

hitler

The gorilla it can easily throw the bear around like it's nothing

Cocaine

4409 vs 1102 lbs. how did they measure this.

Did they train each animal to go to the gym and see their max dead lift or something?

also bear is pretty dyel mode barely lifting his own weight.

bullshit dude. Also, learn to spell.

I think the Gorilla would win. But I think the bite force is bullshit. The bear would have a better bite

the gorilla can open it's mouth bigger so the gorills

bees and bananas

What word did he misspell?

Is this an eating contest? If so, the Bear would win.

Gorilla would win, but it would die soon after because of the infection from the bear.

Precisely what infection shall the gorills perish from?

aids you fucking nigger

From the bear's bite.

Aids? Caused by HIV? HIV in which the H stands for 'human'? I think you deserve another chance.

"bear's bite" is neither a viral or bacterial contagion.

I hate to say it but the gorilla, it can open it's mouth huge, almost like golbat.

yeah but huge fucking gashes tend to get infected when you don't have medicine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC446265/

It has a high chance of bacterial infection with a 44% of chance of survival when treated.

Is that how evolution works? Everything died from infection before 'medicine' came to forever stop all infections? Is that it? We as a society know so little about our own biology, and the role of the medical industry.

youre right. if he can get to the doctor's downtown in time he will be okay

it was a racially motivated joke, i thought this was Sup Forums not nigger sympathizer land

Yes but a gorilla doesn't have huge claws on every foot.

It can tank a bite and punch the bear to its death

We can find out would would probably happen by getting a fat nigger to slap a bear

the gorilla because he would boop the bear on the dick and uppercut his ass across the land

I never said anything about a "doctor's downtown". This gets more and more theoretical and presumptuous with each post.

>science!
>research!
>statistics!
Also, not comprehensive, sample size too small and the subject is human, not gorilla.

> waste of dubs
If you think a fucking Ape can throw a fucking bear, then you need to go to the library, and do some reading!

Jesus fucking christ can you find an even more simplistic and less effective joke, retard?

Maybe, but my spelling was immaculate.

even if a gorilla has a stronger bite force it's a disadvantage against a bears snout. bears are used to getting bites. grizzy bears are biggera and are fine if a car ran over them. a gorillas slam punch won'/t do shit.

A gorilla is no match for a grizzly bear. Hell, leopards have been known to kill silverback gorillas. The grizzly would bitch slap that motherfucker every time he got close. No contest. Grizzly owns gorilla.

Yeah I'm sure a gorilla body would combat the bacteria in the bears mouth better since they are used to be bitten by bears all the time.

Also my evidence surpasses any evidence that you provided.

Triggers are fast glass canons while both gorillas and bears are slower animals

When you get mauled by a bear? Yes, most everything dies from infections

Humans and gorillas are not immunologically the same. We would get sick if we just ate the same diet as a gorilla, human resistance and gorilla resistance to virus and bacteria are not even remotely comparable.

can i weigh in with this: "what if the gorilla just threw rocks at the bear until it died?"
also the gorilla COULD use some tactic since its intelligence stat is higher than bears

He didn't spell anything wrong you fucking retard.

Chimps are smart, gorillas not that much, they are know to body slam everything that enters in its area.

Yeah sure definitely a gorilla body would be able to combat a bacteria never seen before by it while having giant ass cuts all over its body.

I'm not a biologist but I doubt that gorillas have a better immune system than humans overall. I'm sure they are way more fit for their environment (including diet) and the bacterias and viruses in it, but I see no reason why they'd resist to bear bites related infections.

>mass in pounds
>height in feet
>force in pounds/inch^2
>strength in pounds
this is nonsense, this thread is shit and u should kill yourself for being such a failure

And here I thought it would be from blood loss or trauma.

but their intelligence stat is still slightly higher, also aren't bears alot slower than gorillas?

You can't even name one specific infectious agent that would kill a gorilla and you're already telling us how fatal infection is guaranteed....?

fourth post is best post

Nah, gorillas would just tackle anything without thinking about anything else.

And You don't need to be fast to bite what is in front of you.

At least he's providing SOMETHING instead of just saying "nope, you're wrong".

>fatal infection is guaranteed
Where did that come from ?

That something is less than worthless without even identifying a specific fucking threat. Do you understand?

Your (or user's) argument. Survival according to your posts wasn't even considerable.

Gorilla is on welfare, he always wins because he doesn't have to fight for food.

true, but it's also hard to bite when you have a gorillas fist in your face punching you

The Bear

>Every time

>Gorilla or bear

Get on my level queers

>Laser-Shark ftw

fuck boys, the bear would win. of course.

bear get

The hook is coming out your ass braaaaaaaah

Threadly reminder that Silverbacks are hunted by puny little leopards, and would be ripped in half by a grizzly.

LOL strength measured in lbs, DO U EVEN SCIENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=sVAP5qWnBek Guess its settled

bear because that nigger gorilla would be too lazy to fight

Gorilla.

Opposable thumbs, no more needs be said.

No the user you're talking to, but I've got to get in on this. You guys make good points about large wounds becoming infected after some time.
But if the wounds are that large, I'd imagine it would die from loss of blood or trauma first.
And the infection wouldn't actually come from the bear, but from bacteria entering the wound. I thinks that's the thing the other guy is arguing but I can't tell because he's not making any real points.

Tl;dr
Blood loss would kill them before infection

That's clearly Bigfoot, not a gorilla

This.
/thread

America loses.

Does the Gorilla have a shotgun?

The gorilla would win if he goes apeshit crazy on the bear

When it comes to nature, generally Mass wins.
So I'd back the bear.

yea those massive gnus always outmatch lions

I can tell nobody likes you in real life either

Is a bear a pope if he shits in the woods?

That gorilla

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Everything died from infection

"Many" is not "everything" you mong

Gorilla tko in the 7th

Bear wins. He has claws like 5 inches long in addition to his bite, that grizzly would kill the gorilla in a second.

Post gorilla v X
And
Grizzly v X
Fight videos
Then we decide

Im going with the animal that is 400lbs heavier with 4 knives attached to each limb.

No mas!

bear disguise as a 5 year old , then guards shot the gorila

Ebola niggers

No one's gonna bring it up?
Opposable thumbs. And just hands in general.
Sure the bears got a mean back hand with claws, but what if you could grab that arm before it hits you, grab it's mouth, and bite is neck?
I vote gorilla

(Fuck I miss Roman times when we could settle this like sensible people- in the colosseum)

Not necessarily. Bears don't usually eat anything too hard for them to need such a strong bite. More than anything they just need a mouth that can catch and kill fish, which they can. Gorillas often eat stems and roots and such things, which can be very hard.
Still yeah, the gorilla would win.

>imperial measurements

remember, October 14th is World International Standards Day.

.... except the USA, where its october the 27th.

Bear will fuck the gorilla up because of the slashes from the claws.

Bears can ignore pain when they are super pissed.