Are we still supposed to root for her? The last episode proved that she's a Ted Bundy tier psychopath

Are we still supposed to root for her? The last episode proved that she's a Ted Bundy tier psychopath.

Who is left on her list?

Cersei and The Hound?

i hope cersei kills her.

The Mountain and Melisandre

She removed the Hound from the list

It was always GRRM's intention to turn her into an ugly man hating dyk. It's why Maisie portrays Arya so well

If she was a psychopath she wouldn't have had a problem killing that actress. Taking joy in avenging the murder of your mother and brother is as human as it gets and basically the opposite of being a psychopath.

>she's a Ted Bundy tier psychopath

Why? Because she killed one of the men responsible for killing her mother, her brother, her sister-in-law, and her nephew? That doesn't make her a psychopath. That makes her a venerable avenger and an assassin to be feared.

>implying you wouldn't delight in killing a man who killed your mother and brother

How is Arya man hating, you retard?

the method and her glee in it

>killed his sons and baked them into a cake and fed it to the father

>not psychopath

literally literally mentally ill

Remind me please as to how Melisandre ended up on there?

Was it something to do with the secret kings son?

cutting his throat? That's one of the least gruesome ways she could have possibly killed him. The whole killing his sons and making pie out of them was completely retarded so I just act like it didn't happen.

why melisandre again? i could see her going after cersei next but failing

Sliced his throat?
I'd be happy too.

nice bait, friendo

but try not to be a faggy little BITCH next time

old Fray got what he deserved

DEAL WITH IT

he wasn't tough enough 2 play the GAME OF THE THRONES

lol

Butthurt Frey shits detected.
Starks deliver their regards.

yeah, that was just dumb. It's like D&D really needed that extra bit of shock value so they shoehorned that dumb shit in. It's especially stupid considering Frey doesn't even care much about his children.

If this isn't bait then this is a a clear sign of autism and mental illness.

There's a difference between taking joy in revenge against your enemy and killing your enemy's sons, cutting them up into tiny pieces, baking them into a pie and feeding said sons to your enemy before killing him.

Considering they killed her brother and mother and then cut off his head and sewed his wolf's head onto robb's body it seems quite fine.

Don"t you remember Brans story about the Rat king. She just gave Walder Frey the exact same punishment