Good evening, Anonymous? How have you been?

Good evening, Anonymous? How have you been?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jCGoasXaz3
vocaroo.com/i/s096rLWhvQwV
strawpoll.me/11771688
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're early.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jCGoasXaz3
-Koi

its a bit chilly outside

That a problem?

I am, thank you! How about you?

YOUSOROOOOOOOOOOOO!

Claiming Ikaros' soul.

What should I get on my pizza or is it a tendie night?

Reimu i'm super sorry if i missed like lots of your threads, i've hust been really sleepy lately, sorry for that.

Hi Kotori! Happy to see you here ^.^

vocaroo.com/i/s096rLWhvQwV
-Koi

Yo, sorrow!

Too big.

Where do you think we are?

I should probably go to bed in a minute, actually. These meds are making me sleepy as hell.

No, not at all.

YOUSOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not Kotori.

>Where do you think we are?

Hell

Oh...sorry...my bad...

He probably thinks this is Animus lol.

Thank you kindly ^.^ hoping yours will be great as well!

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get sorted out soon!

That's better, but they're still too big to be mine...

I'm not stupid. I'm not ugly. I'm in decent shape. I have all the superficial traits people expect to find in successful people... and no desire whatsoever to strive or to seek. My "five year plan" is to work my dead-end shit job until my grandmother/landlady dies, then get an apartment or something until I've had enough, then suck helium.

I'm not even really here looking for an answer, I just have this dim, fatalistic view that I wanna throw out there for strangers to ignore. In any case I don't need a tarot reading. I have a Golden Dawn deck and a Thoth deck, I can read myself.

Yep, I'm out. Maybe I'll be up later next time.

Reimu is one of the few characters that ZUN has drawn with breasts, bonus for the fact that she wears a bust-decreasing sarashi, meaning they're even bigger than what's shown.

Hey. Hows it going everyone?

>If anyone has a easy way to get money quick in Stalker Call of Chernobyl, help me.
>I've been running off of 600 RU this entire playthough.

qt spidergirl

~MikanBox

bump

Pissed off at my DM. Took things a little to far last game.

Well, there's not much advice I can give you anyway, if it's your own desire to continue on that path... But, I listened. If you'd like to stick around and read for some other people, that'd be cool.

There's more.
-Koi

It's not a path really, is it. It's just a circle. A dot of dirt waiting to be turned so my rotting corpse can be thrust into it.

Use cheatcodes

Goodnight!

Too far, how?

What happened?

QT. I need more monster girls in general.

Not a thing in the zone my friend.

>03

nice

It's all about how you look at it. If you see it that way, that's what it is.

Hi Reimu!!

Hello Thread!

~Mantis

I Box, i missed you so much lately, how are you? I'm asking because when you're sad you tend to show up less.

When the /Luftwaffe/ is too strong

bell reporting in because theres nothing else to do in life

That was meant to be a *Hi :/

Stupid keyboard...

Or... maybe I'm going to die alone and unmourned regardless of how I 'look at' my shitty primate existence. Maybe there are elements of reality that exist regardless of how you feel about them.

Hey Hey Hey

There is snow here now

yay?

-Sweet Roll

damn I miss Ika

I'm a goblin wizard character so I understand that I'm going to be used as the but of jokes and a punching bag but the way he did it pissed me off.

First of all we are all slaves in a Roman type gladiator arena. Our instructor is a hobgoblin. Hobgoblins are supposed to bully normal goblins so I role played that.

Then when we are supposed to show how useful we are the bullying interrupted my spell casting so now I have to do two trials instead of one after this one. He said if I can do more then magic missle (he heard me over talk about making a goblin that only knew magic missle before the game) but thankfully I ditch that and did a thunder attack.... which ended up destroying 3 dummys that somehow was 100GP and now I am in 100GP debt.

More to follow and it gets worse from here...

Sounds like a good plan to me. It seems like a cry for help though.

Good evening anonymous, I'll be around if anyone needs help or advice, the usual.

I'm not here to argue with you. I hope you end up satisfied with how you spent your time, regardless.

Deep snow,
Or just some flurries?

Mantis

(Pic Related is a friendly reminder)

You are so incredibly lucky! In my country it never snows...like...it actually snowed once, something like 4 years ago, no maybe even more, so anyway that year was awesome just because of that, but now is worse because i experienced snow for the first time and since then i wait for it every year, just to end up sad because it just won't snow again...i really hate my country :/

The purpose of this poll is NOT to find out if Reimu is a Fujoshi, but it certainly would be interesting to know.
strawpoll.me/11771688

Hello Koi, it's been a while since you last shown up here, how have you been?

-Sweet Roll

I'm not sad to be honest. Kinda overwhelmed. How are you?

MORE

Yikes.

Trust me, its not ad much fun as it looks on tv

Mantis

>No option for "download degenerate teen-adult romance mods and do whatever you want because they're just ants in your ant farm"

So after that the hobgoblin ordered the other party members to beat me nearly to death so the cleric can show how good of a healer he is. Nearly die and got healed. The two party members who refused got hung up as punishment for the night.

After that we were sent to a party as sex slaves and it was played as jokes cause you know, male rape is always funny! Of course I get paired up with a gay demon.

This is where it started to piss me the fuck off.

The demon takes me out to where the two hanging friends are and rapes me in front of them. Out of the other 4 party members it is arguably that I got it the worse or at least second worse.

So it's now morning, my clothes are missing and when I was giving more clothes I am put in 20GP of more debt for fucking clothes, get a level of exhaustion (get disadvantage on all checks) for something I couldn't prevent so I had to go rest. The people who went out training ended up getting at least 10 GP in donations.

Thats what fucking pissed me off.

Aside my lacking jobsearching turnout, I've been well. I'm settling into my new place well and having very little trouble driving around the city.
-Koi

I...think i'll believe you with these digits!

Jokes aside, that single winter was awesome! I just spent all the days doing the things that i've always seen doing in the snow, like snow angels, a snowman, didn't play a snowball battle because i doidn't had others to play with but it was incredibly fun nonethess.

I'd say the same about me, got really lots of things to think about lately.

This sounds like a terrible game... like he just enjoys punishing the players way too much.

What the fuck. That's quite stupid. I dont blame you for being pissed.

Whats got ya down?

Haha, OK!
Can you take a Winter Vacation someplace where you can have some snow?
Mantis

Well, over here in Canada, we often get it early, you will get your fill of snow here, mostly in December, I believe, it can be enjoyable

I hate winter, it's always so cold, december and february are okay, maybe less for february because of the infinite uncertainty of spring. BUT FUCKING JANUARY, I will make this brief, December is comfy winter, January is hell has frozen over winter, no falling snow, just cold and wind

at least in Canada

-Sweet Roll

Fan fucking tastic, we're back here again.

Yeah. It feels like he likes railroading us (Not giving us options) way to much cause the season before we were out numbered and out levels by pirates and taking in as slaves where my old dwarf characters and a paladin died refusing to be slaves. Not to mention every enemy encounter we have with this guy somebody always ends up dying.

My friend at the games seems to be also getting angry at him and we both agreed to min-max meta game. Thankfully we only get him as DM every second week. This week we get to have a much more player friendly DM.

should've taken a left at albuquerque

Canabro here also.

Hell, everyone~ How are all you earthy people doing? Still being earth people?

reimu prove you're a girl show your lips

Rabbit stew on the menu then?

Just ranted on how pissed I'm at with my DM last game for screwing me roleplay wise and gametech wise.

Storys here

What a night...

I'm glad you have another game that's hopefully more enjoyable. That one you described sounds more like a chore... I've only played once, myself, but that game was a lot better than that and I still ended up quitting.

Underdog was it?

Ah, it's you again. Haven't seen you in a coon's age.

Thats good.

Playing Stalker Call of Chernobyl to calm down from the paperwork.
>Its not working

Well, I'm trying

I'm not really a fan of summer either

Too hot and too many bugs

-Sweet Roll

Not currently, my family doesn't really have the money for a vacation sadly, but if everything goes right i'll be able to enjoy snow with a very dear person to me in a couple years...

I'm just very worried for a person dear to me right now, don't worry about it.

Your January it's basically my whole winter, what's odd is that here in Italy temperature is gets cold enough for having snow, but it never happens...i actually like a lot Winter because of how cold it is, it just feels so amazing to stay under your comfy blankets with the cold surrounding you, also it nakes me more lively for some odd motivation, oh and of course there's Christmas, even though Christmas without snow is pretty lame...

That sounds legitimately awful. Get a new group, hun.
Womp womp. Sorry to hear that.
To be earth people?

Hi Reisen! I'm finally back on the threads ^.^ took me a while because of how sleepy i was, all thanks to school screwing up my sleep schedule...

Hey Nep!
How goes it?

Mantis

Can say the same about you... anyway, how are you?
Try to go easier on the mods, Box.
*pets*

It is a lot more enjoyable. Only got one small pet peeve about it but the others don't seem to mind so I'm just going to try and ignore it.

And hey Dungeons and Dragons isn't for everyone but you should give it a try again.

It's more with the DM then the group. But every other week my friend DM's with a different campaign and it is a lot more player friendly.

I see. Well, welcome back.
H-hey, what the...
Well that's great and all but what, are you planning to just suffer through it in the meantime?

Seems like a slow night

I wont pry any farther.

>i have to travel thorugh 9 maps
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I need a challenge, I just so happened to get it.

>i'll be back in a bit everyone

Well, the snow being there has been well established in January, and at least you don't have tempuratures falling around -20°C more or less, but I'm used to it

And weather that is cold enough for a sweater or hoodie, but not so cold that it won't make a difference and that they actually keep you warm rocks

-Sweet Roll

I like the game itself, I just had certain issues with that one that made it less enjoyable than it should have been. I'm sure I'd have lots of fun with it if I ever get to play again.

The next time we go through it I'll see if he just had a little to much fun or still plans on making me the punching bag.

If I'm still the punching bag after we are done for the night I'll talk to him about it. I don't mind being a punching bag here and their but tone it down a bit. All my characters I make feels a bit like an extension of myself.

reading/cards i dont care

I feel depressed and I don't know why. nothing substantially bad has happened in my life, I just don't feel content with anything 'good" that occurs in my life. The last thing I felt happy about recently was kissing this girl I'm attracted to in a hammock for a whole hour, but in-between that hour I did have feelings of sadness and regret and just wanting to curl up alone in a corner and sleep in my room.

I wonder what I should do or stop doing to stop this but I have no clue or guidance..

roll

>they're just ants in your ant farm
What an image to choose for your post. I'll assume the censored part isn't a cock, it's an ant, or at least an ant's cock.
plz don't step on me tho, I'll fukin kill you I swear it

last roll lmaoooooo

Oh geez.
Yeah but I'll do what I can to fix that~
Hello, Reimu~ How are your feet?
Idunno, I feel like gay demon rape crosses a line, personally but okay.
You're just an ant in MY ant farm!

Yes

also

*headpats*

-Sweet Roll

It could be depression, or maybe you're just not challenging yourself enough in life. What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish, and what are you doing to get there?

Say, do you have a lot of free time, user? I could try to give you some insight.
Also rolling for you.
*pat*
Pretty meh tbh, you?
The challenge shouldn't be to get it to work without crashing.

Hey now, nothing wrong with taking it slow

You mean, you don't want me to? Huh... that's a change of pace. Well, I guess I won't...

Warm, safe, and loved! What about yours, best bunny?

>this pointless talk of ants and men
You, Reisen, are just a bunny. And the world's smartest bunny poses no more of a threat to me than does its smartest ant, termite, man, cat or dinosaur.

Playing with a different group and DM can feel like a completely different game even if you are using the same system. So ya try and give it a try if you get the chance.

Try and get into the arts, be it painting, drawing or writing. I'm sure somebody will give you a tarot reading soon.

I know what you mean but to everyone else it was supposed to be played up as a joke. I personally didn't find it funny but I think he didn't notice with me giving off my nervous smile I do sometimes.

Like I said next game if he continues that I will just bring it up with him to cut it back a bit.

thats lewd as fuck

>posting quickly from mobile
The game works well now. A weapon mod was fucking it up.

What the! W-why are you doing that? >: <
What is thiiiiis
Smooth and silky.
Okay that's all true but I *am* cuter than all those things.
Mm, whatever you say. Good luck, okay?

I've got finals in the coming weeks. Will I do well?

-pat-

After last week, I'd say this is a foot shrine now...or has this always been a foot shrine?

Nu uh