Here we go dubs decides

Here we go dubs decides

who the fuck is erin
who the fuck is parents

hAH

I think we need to talk. We should see other people. Because I know you already are or at least wanting too and besides, I'm really curious about being with another guy.

She's cheating on you.

Bitch, what i say goes, ok, you little slut?

Deliver OP

listen to him op

Beans? Is that code for drugs i.e. "perc 30s" ?

Op deliver this shit

>rolling for this

I think we need to talk. We should see other people. Because I know you already are or at least wanting too and besides, I'm really curious about being with another guy.

say WASTED ;)))

So, when was the last time you sent me nudes?

"Hold on, I need to go to a parallel universe where you aren't a whore"
>Pic related

Rolling for this

rollin'

I miss your tits....

K then, I'm going to Jenna's house, she needs help with some stuff. Anything call me, babe ;)

Rolling

Why not

roll

this

Rollin

Rolling

This

Wanna play minecraft later? please

I'm feeling a bit horny, can you send me some pics ;)

Sorry to tell you this, I am gay. I love big black cock, nothing on the planet comes close to it.

rollerino

reroll

rollin

Roll

God I'm so horney right now... Show me your tits

roll

This juan

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important..."

I've got another confession to make...

i want to fuk donald trump

yesss

We all have the same goals guys. Rolling for Kek

I want to fuck my grandpa while you cry in your sleep

WINRAR

Rolling for this

I can't stop thinking about your wet little pussy

I need you to come over, like, right now... part of my penis got stuck in my zipper

WINRAR

please deliver op

Winrar

Oh snap, deliveroo

roll

Roll again

"I would love to Fuck your parents while Erin records "

Should show me what you and Erin really get up too ;)

i raped your mom im sorry forgive me

op pls

Does Erin even lift?

op get on this NOW

rolling

op here I'm not sending her anything other than what you get on YOUR doubles, not what you want to pick or choose.

Who would you sleep with first: Erin or your parents?

roll for this

That's not how it works

that guy got dubs fuking do it cunt

rolling for this

this

people could just copy paste replies..

I think it would be nice to fart in your face. Turns me on.

Nice one?

Op you are the fucking worst

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yea newfag get the fuk off

Hey babe, I'm really horny right now, maybe you should send me something to help or at the least show me what you and Erin really get up too ;)

That's stupid then we'd just have to copy paste a bunch of shit like fags

send this

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore."

rolling for this

sure kiddo, if you waste your dubs rolling for something then u dum

Sorry baby, I'm a huge faggot and we can't see each other anymore

i agree ur a jewish cunt get oofff

Can you take a picture of me sucking your dad's cock?

think you can peg me next this weekend?

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes rol back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore. I had sex with a guy today"

Honor my dubs or I swear to Kek I will rain cancer down upon his thread

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore. I had sex with a guy today. I couldn't help myself."

I want your tits

how bout you come over here and lets make a baby

I might be gay. Thoughts?

Babe, I have to tell you.. I'm gay now, and I've been with 5 guys since we started.
I hope you understand, I'm breaking up with you. It's not you, is just that I like dick more now.

Are you calling OP a newfag or me?

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore. I had sex with a guy today. I couldn't help myself. I don't know what to do now."

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes rol back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles.

Guess what I'm up too...? ;) playing with myself thinking of you and Erin doing things behind my back

you don't just make the rules faggot, unless you say before a win, then you go for the default

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes rol back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles..

I've been thinking about you neked all day babe

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore. I had sex with a guy today. I couldn't help myself. I don't know what to do now. I feel so angry and depressed and just crazy"

I've slept with two men since we started dating. I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

"Jokes aside, babe, this is bullshit. I really needed to talk to you about something important. I'm gay. I just had to blurt it out. I'm sorry. I've been trying to control it for so long and I just can't anymore. I had sex with a guy today"