Stoner thread Sup Forums

stoner thread Sup Forums

>how much weed on average would one need to make a decent amount of hash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0L1SlmeN2oM
youtube.com/watch?v=IqgmzasPhEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Weed is bad 4 u

u 4 is bad weed

depends on how much hash youre trying to make

I luv u, also jk weed is good

I usualy use over 0,5 of keef so then i made a little dot of hash :)

my grinder doesn't have a kief catcher, instead it gets mashed on the instead into hash which I scrape off every now and then and sprinkle in a joint or something.

it's one of those smell proof, waterproof medtainer ones.

>on the inside*
DUDE

What method are you using, post a picture of the bud you are using, really depends on the amount of trichomes.

What method are you using?

ayyyy great minds think alike homie.

humboldt Sup Forumstard here, Its all about the rosin boys

Rosin isn't really worth it IMO you'd be better off straight up smoking the bud, at least if you have dank anyways.

You niggers need to watch Off The Air while lit. It's the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=0L1SlmeN2oM

When a bowl is packed, what's the difference between light packing, and REALLY packing it tight?

Probably at least a half oz of some high quality weed

I have a really bad cough - would smoking weed make it any worse? I've been smoking the last two days and the cough isn't getting any better so I though maybe the weed is making it worse by antagonising my lungs or some shit. I really want to smoke because it completely gets rid of the pain for me

I mean you're obviously gonna get higher with the tighter packed bowl, there's more weed in it...

Packing it light gives you a more even burn, and easier hit, but you also need to repack it more often.

You are litterally inhaling smoke into your lung what do you think.

I can't smoke every any more cuz the tar weed has 2x tar a tobacco

No, I don't mean right after I smoke, I mean will it affect my recovery? Because right after I smoke, I feel great, it's just that the cough isn't getting better...

Smoking while sick is a bad idea, sad to say.

no don't listen to this guy. you feel like shit when you're sick, smoke and you feel better. it's like you were never even sick...

just don't smoke with your friends for a while cause my friend did that and all of us got sick and we stopped hanging around with him, but that was more bc he was a cuck and found his giant black dildo

yeah, exactly, it makes it completely better for me, like i'm not even sick. but it's not going away either on the other hand, so...

This guy gets it

I always smoked when I was sick because it made me feel better. I totally get the smoke making cough worse but I always took a couple of cough drops for an hour and then I'm good afterwards

2 much 4 u

I never said you don't feel better user, I'm sick currently and I smoked the other day lol

But smoking weed triggers cells or some shit that suppress the immune system. In other words it weakens your immune function, and can lead to further sickness.

Listen up faggots. I watched this video today, went to my local hemp shop and picked one of these bad boys up. I could never roll a nice joint and I made a perfect joint just like in the video.

I'm just getting into smoking using different methods. Only really used a pipe before as I am a pretty casual smoking. Can you make any recommendations for shit I can get?

youtube.com/watch?v=IqgmzasPhEM

Forgot the video and then forgot to say I forgot the video.

Fuck im stoned. I should just stop.

Yo, i watched that tripping balls on acid one time. It was fucking intense man. good shit though.