>yung lean

good luck getting a girl without a stinky roast beef pussy

Yes it is! thanks :)

That's my shit bro lmao

now show your asshole

sharpie in the pooper

Fuck off

show dick and I'll consider rating ur cute ass

But honestly... Am I really cute? I have had self esteem issues my whole life and never really thought i was...

Come on OP

We need ass and dick to properly advise your tindr efforts

Fuck off with the gay shit

You're really cute OP

>self esteem issues
Come on dude, you look easily above average. Nice smile, not fat, decent hair.

Now show your ass so all the fags can get off to your tight little hole.

>Fuck off with the gay shit
Just get it over with and we'll leave you alone

are you new or something?

Nah I've been on here since 2011

How many times have you fucked the guy in the background? He looks like a sissy bottom.

Why did you delete this photo?

Girls dosen't give a shit about how tall you are, well they do IRL, but if its the only thing you have in your profile they will just think ur desperate. I am 6'5" myself, but I don't go around shoving it in everyones face

uh oh he did something he shouldn't have

Background dude has a nice car

are u sure he didnt sit on some random guy's car

Come back, Logan. I love you.

prolly

Hey here's OP

Will this fucking blew up quick.

dude look like ben shapiro LMAO

This website isn't a safe place

Is Luissancock your real name?

Please. I googled 'logampoti,' found a twitter and then recognized a picture of OP. Any normie could sleuth that.

6' 1" lmao manlet detected

Joseph Grcich, is that you?

any nude of her?

So yes

I live for bbc and crave it inside my ass

Check out this guy

OP's sister is cute af

HAHA OMFG THIS IS SO AWESOME!! WE GOT THE SOCIAL MEDIA OF AN NORMAL DUDE HAHA HOLY FUCK!!!

beautiful family. Any wincest story?

Let's play a game, wwyd?

yea pretty much my thought, you retards need to wait till he posts nudes or smth like that before u start this shit

OP is long gone. Just voyeurism left now.

someone link an insta or something so i can dig too

Op here, she broke up with me this past week. I've been heartbroken, she's blocked me on all forms of social media. This is why I'm asking about tinder dammit

Look-a like-a teenage Ben Shapiro.

the dude just deleted or his all his social media accounts

She tried cucking me for some ugly ass dude. Idgaf if you guys fuck with her

No he didn't. His twitter is Pradagonia. Name is Joseph Grcich.

Fuck you nigger

welp, you know what to do when shit like this happens

op whats your ex's snapchat? I need to doxx someone is it going to be your ex or you?

she ugly tho, fuck ur sis instead

Don't blame, Joe, guys. He got away with it last time.

Hey guys me me the edgy 14 year old who thinks I'm cool because I know things

Well if you gotta use your height to try and pick up girls that's all you can bring to the table. Find boring girls so they won't get bored with you.

OP was here. He's locked his twitter down.

OY VEY

i dont blame him this thread has gotten cringy af anyways

le hacker dude is my fav tho

Give Logan a headsup, dude. Be a pal.

Say this OP, girls love it
"I suck dick on the reg. It's 2016 so fuck off if you can't handle it. Also if your poop chute don't toot when I bring the schulp then I'm gonna have to give you the boot. Girls with a 5 head are a deal breaker. I aint tryina make out with half face half wall bitch, get that hairline checked. #yoloswagger"

she's underage, leave her alone ... for now

Didn't stop OP

im 18 idc lel, srsly tho, she is cute af

no youre not

Dated her for over a year, she couldn't handle long distance. She started talking to some greasy rat looking guy and then broke up with me two weeks later

how you feeling rn m8?

Very sad. Had a mental and emotional breakdown. Tried talking to her and all I could get out of her was "show me some respect and leave me and my family alone."

Fuck her man, you can do better.

I know I can but She's everything I ever wanted in a woman.

wew thats harsh, idk man im a virgin idk about breakup stuff, heard reading a book helps

That bitch is gonna be fat in 2 years, I can see it in her face.

I can honestly see myself spending the rest of my life with her but I guess she's just not committed enough right now

Dude, how do you even know what the fuck you want in a woman? How old are you?

Downs syndrome?

no, cuh

Imma wait for your accounts to come off private then follow you then we will have nice long talks OP

Joe, do you and Logan still hang out?

Just follow me now

Looks like down syndrome to me

18, shes the only person I've ever felt comfortable confiding in. I've struggled with depression for years but when I was with her I was happy and content with life

s a d b o y s

Not really he, he finessed his best friends girlfriend

Classic Logan.

Thats sooo sad bruh, I like really feel really bad for your feelings and stuff. It must be really hard being sososo sensitive and deep. Cuh!

Indiana, huh

For realthough, whats wrong with this kids face? Its like if a mongoloid had a baby with a reptilian that was bad at shapeshifting. Almost normal but vaguely retarded and malformed

Insecure neckbeard detected.

I'm Slav ugly ass neckbeard

LEAVE JOE ALONE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I WILL KILL YOU. JOE IS PURE. PURE!

You're a general Johnny Galecki Sup Forumsro you're all good try the whole bullshit of liking yourself first (it really does work). But what do I know I havent figured that shit out yet either :/ but as far as looks you're above average man, you're a good looking guy there's at least some good there! And if thats an Indiana State university.....you.....have.....to.....find the Indiana Chemistry chick with the giant breasts bro she.....omg dude, go right now.....and find that woman
Haaaaaaa! I FOUND THE PIC i knew i had it somewhere.....

Image....very relaaate

The royal fuck.....whats up with my phone thats not the fucking image i uploaded