What can I buy at the drug store to make sure I end up dead by tomorrow morning

What can I buy at the drug store to make sure I end up dead by tomorrow morning.

Looking for something painless..I just want to fall asleep and not wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs
youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buddy don't. put this on repeat for 6 hours and jump up and down for 30 minutes, add some groove. im serious

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

nah its cool, out of necessity.

also much respect to you guys trying to do the viral marketing and shit but you are absolute trash, please practice more before putting it out for people to listen to.

get somebody else to kill you

I'll tell you what to buy, if you tell me why you want to kill yourself.

oh, it's not for you

nahhh

Shit ton of Tylenol. bye bye liver, can't live without your live-r

I actually did this when I was younger, it was really painful and I ended up not dying.

a lot of life problems caught up with me, lost everything, likely going to jail or sued or something,

the or something gathers me that ur not so srs about this

What happened?

Why can't you move and start over somewhere else

You need to buy nerve gas.

what do you mean? there will be some sort of legal recourse.

too late for that.

drugs are for attention whores, buy a gun

I can't buy a gun tonight.

take a couple of boxes of mucinex, drink some nyquil, and start huffing some aerosol.

see it through. might be fun

checkem

op is a fucking pussy and doesnt deserve peaceful release

Is there absolutely any other viable life route at this point for you besides killing yourself? Because if there is anything at all take that first. And if you end up about to get arrested then maybe do it but for now any other options?

At least give us the full story before you do anything..

get off Sup Forums.
OP don't listen to that shit. You're done. you tried. you failed. live stream you're suicide for us.

Obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't be killing myself.

Take a full bottle of over the counter sleep medicine.

If I can get some actual advice in here I'll turn on my twitch and you can watch me OD. I don't know how entertaining that would be though.

I take vivanse as a medication and one time i accidentally took more than perscribed .

Some fucking weird shit happened
Seemingly to randomly teleport while walking
(Literaly blacking out while walking but body keeps motor funtions going)

Probably fun to buy a perscriltion of that and just take the whole bottle

Please record results and post somewhere before death . Maybe even livestream it!

wow I totally meant to link this one

youtube.com/watch?v=BN_DXzAr9Lk

We'll tell us what the fuck is the matter at least. What's the juicy back story

yes I listened to all of it, its all terrible. Enjoy the views though.

OP left to go buy some forever sleep pills.

Unsure of your local drugstore situation, do you have access to helium?

Damnit he probably didnt even read what i said about the medication fuck.

its really not that interesting. lost my house, lost my girl, quit my job, mental breakdown some legal troubles caught up with me, owe a shit ton of money to many entities, just lookin to ghost it.

yeah okay but the whole point was it's -situationalness- I'm starting to see why you might want to quit

You can probably find some sort of rope

I've heard about that. No.

If you have some money do it big buy a medication that has hallucinagenic effects or some thing and down the bottle

Do it big . DONT BE PATHETIC

Pharmacist fag here. Your best bet is probably acetaminophen, as far as easily accessed OTC stuff. It will definitely not be painless and you will not "just fall asleep." I'd recommend benzos + alcohol + opiates, or any combination of the three you can get your sausage-fingered hands on.

Godspeed.

Fucking idiot

yeah I've done acetaminphen in the past, was not pretty, just put me in the hospital for a few days, lots of vomit.

I should also follow this up by saying that the only thing more miserable than a nearly fatal acetaminophen overdose would be having family members find you and institutionalize you after the near overdose. Don't fuck it up, OP.

OD on this.

I can't really get any sort of fancy medication without a prescription.

Picture sauce?

Probably won't kill you, but the anti-cholinergic effects can cause some weird issues. Not to mention wild hallucinations. Not the fun, trippy kind either, the seeing and hearing shit that doesn't exist kind.

Totally been there. I attempted suicide for the first time when I was in 9th grade, I ate an entire bottle of pills, but I couldn't fall asleep because there was an incredible amount of caffeine in the pills as well (I think it helps with pain?) anyway, I got shipped off into a hospital, threw up for a day, then got thrown into a suicide home thing for like a month. Shit was not cash.

Killing yourself is 100% pussing out. Don't live life like a fucking bitch. When the going gets rough, get tough. Write a short story, paint something. Channel this immense negativity into something you can be proud of for a change. Your loved ones would be devastated by your passing, even if you think they wouldn't Suicide is a selfish act.

Buy some rope

oh it totally is, everyone will be super bummed, I just gotta go.

Seriously just get help. Don't make a mistake you can never undo. I know this is a Korean rice farming board but seriously don't do it. Find another way. There is always another way.

some fancy place in north san diego that hosts parties n shit

Sounds like you ate Excedrine. The caffeine is pretty good for headaches. OTC drugs are not the way to an hero. If you really wanna do it, you're gonna want to even more when you wake up in a hospital.

Coronado, CA checking in

so maybe ODing isn't the answer in this situation? I heard wrist cutting isnt that effective..I guess I could hang myself from somewhere?

unless user wants to write me a prescription for some baller shit.

im sure you'd get fucked pretty hard over that somehow though..so maybe not

went to high school there, I'm if you recognize me. made quite a stir. say what's up to jenny moore for me tell her mueller's a douche

I just read this again, this is my favorite response from you hahaha

Not ODing on OTC shit. Wrist cutting works if you know what you're doing.

Sorry user, this user is just a pharmacist. I might be a doctor of pharmacy, but I've got no prescribing power. Fortunately, doctors aren't real stingy.

Tough it out man, killing yourself is like handing down a life sentence to those that care about you.

trips, looks like I gotta listen.

Seriously, though. Don't kill yourself. Find a girlfriend or a bro.(A girl-bro works too)

How come nobody remembers mustard gas? It's so simple.

oh yeah, duh

Business fail?