USA LAND OF THE FREE

USA LAND OF THE FREE

except I'm not allowed to move into the woods and build my own house and live off the land WTF is that about? Fucking lie Trump and Obama can suck muh dick.

squatters rights user.

if you're self sufficient, you dont need them

if you dont need them , they cant control you

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you dumb American. USA is home of the jailed they have the most jailed in all the world.

I'm curious as to where one would have to go to actually pull this off? Like if I wanted to do this I would have to buy land and pay all sorts of taxes correct? There is no place just go and build a house and a farm free of tax correct?

you cant in a national park duh but you can in unincorporated land

Look into Homesteading. Pretty sure you still can in places like Alaska and Wyoming and such.

Straya here and I believe that is correct. I suppose you could try and find a place to do it without anyone noticing but doubt it would last long.

Going to look into that thanks.

They pretty much let you have a tract of land if you build your home on and live there.

You have to own the land. My parents have 10 acres in northern AZ. They are building a house on 4 and giving me, my sis and stepsis 2 acres each to build on. You can't just go settle on someone's property buddy, not rocket science.

>straya

You know nothing about the glorious USA

THERE IS NO FREE LAND IN THE LAND OF THE FREE WTF

you can, but only in shitholes no one cares about, you know ,deep in the woods, no internet, no running water, nothing at all. local governments won't care enough to try and apply property taxes to such places, that is, if they ever come to know that someone lives there.

I guess you could pull it off if you're, like, hours away from everything, and have a truck, and go buy the shit you need, like antibiotics and such, and of course a water filter and so on and so forth, but who the fuck would want to live like that anyway.

Now, if you manage to build a proper place, that keeps you warm and safe, with easy access to water, with a patch of land to farm (but you'd have to protect it from wild animals who WILL eat your potatoes or whatever) and maybe build some place to hold your chickens in and build something very sturdy to protect them at night (bears and foxes and whatnot), then I guess you could life decently, maybe near a river to fish. Of course you'd need guns. And if anything happens to you and you can't drive, you're fucked.

So, yeah, sounds like a stupid idea anyway. I say go for it.

KEK

live* decently

also, hey, triple dubs

hey, dubs again!

Well it sounds better than just being a homeless on the streets no? I am getting an inheritance of around 250k soon and I think I would use the money to maybe pull something like this off. Something that self sustains. I can hunt, I can fish, I can build, and I'm learning to farm. Maybe would only need a few trips into the town a year and maybe I could sell/trade some pelts and meats for the things I would need.

and then a gun goes off, you can't get anywhere in time and bleed to death
sure, go for it

>pelts

You would be dead in a year

Ok what if I marry a nurse and bring her there with me. There is probably some women out there interested in this life. Or maybe I could convince a few people to come out there with me and start a commune. Probably could get people from Craigslist interested in this.

sure, I mean, just imagine what kind of people would reply to an ad like that

imagine

You stupid fuck, it was the Homestead act of 1862 that gave 270 million acres of land west of the Mississippi up for all to claim. Fuckin educate yourself before you come around here showing how retarded you actually are.

K E K

E

K

Where on the face of this planet can I go where
>I dont have to pay property tax
>the locals wont try and chop my fucking head off
>the weather is hospitable
>I can build my own home
>as physically far away from human civilization as possible
>plenty of resources

Try Mountain land in Arizona. Much cooler than the desert areas, and in fact, around Prescott, it's a mild four seasons.

Good hunting, lots of ground water, and you can try your hand at gold mining. There's a number of people that make an OK living just panning dry washes.