Cuck thread

Cuck thread.
Post girls you know, other anons describe what they would do to them for more pics

pull that bikini top off and get a good titty fucking from her

Alex, my crush from high school

They are some pretty nice tits, aren't they?

push her face first in the sand and pull that one piece to the side showing her pussy and ass and fuck her long and hard while she screams into the sand

I would have sex with her

I'd dress up like Benjamin Franklin and have her enter the room dressed like Abe Lincoln, and by that I mean nothing but a top hat, beard, socks and a smile. She'd peg me to the entirety of the song Yankee Doodle Dandy. At which point I start fucking her missionary style. We then transition to doggy and once I reach the verge of orgasm I reveal myself as John Wlikes Booth and before she can realize the severity of the situation I shoot a blast of cum to the back of her head while shouting "sic semper tyrannis."

moar

has an unexpectedly good body hidden under those clothes

wwyd Sup Forums?

I would have sex with her with my penis.

Penis into vagina.

whod spit roast my bitch with me

anyone like?

not bad I wanna see more

you stand a better chance of getting replies if you actually contribute some

She would prefer me. Want to fuck your girl DVP? You font have to watch me cum inside of her though.

I'd fuck her bellybutton and fill it up.

yeah thatd be awesome

Some more of my fiancé

Interest?

my gf, kik me what you want to do to her jakestates69

I wanna cum all over those freckles

Id make her rub my hard cock with her socked feet while I watch her cunt get wetter under those shorts. Then id pull her shorts to the side and fuck her til I fill her full of cum

I'd fuck her throat while slapping her tits. Then when I think she's had enough I'll slide my cock between her tits using her spit as lube. I'd cum all over her tits and make her lick it up.

Would love to see that face looking up at me as I fuck her mouth. Then Id hold those legs up over her head as I fuck her tight little ass

What would you do

grab those pigtails as i fuck her little ass as hard as i can till she screams herself hoarse

she definitely needs a face fucking and a big load dropped right on her glasses. Would also like to pound her from behind and pull her hair.

i'd face fuck her making her gag on my cock. then use it as lube to fuck her ass. i'd choke her until i unleash all of my cum deep inside of her ass.

wish i had a better behind shot of her for you

That ass need a good spanking before I fuck it

She's a fucking slut, she'll love it.

Definitely this slut. Make assumptions about her and I'll tell you if you're right and wwyd?

I would grab those tits and fuck her from behind. I would jam a big load into her.

2 girls wwyd?

i would make her suck me off until i cover all that red hair with all my cum

Wwyd?

I would sit her down on my dick and make her work for my cum

Yeah thats really hot ;) what else would you do

she loves to be spanked and fucked in the ass.
i would do the same to this slut but tie her up.
my girl is also a big slut.

I'd fuck her pussy first, getting my dick slick with her pussy juice. I'd fuck her ass as I shove her face into the bed. Shooting my cum up her back into her hair.

wwyd to my slut ex

Nude completely, take your parents home and make them see how your daughter sucks my dick

i would take her to my parent's

Nude completely, take your parents home and make them see how your daughter sucks my dick and wwyd?

WWYD to Kristy when she is all tied up like this.

Why lol? Explain

wwyd?

What would you do?

??
Also this girl seems like she would have a really tight pussy

any takers?

great smile, slim body, the way she stands.
man, i can see the mess in her room and i still like her.

Hey :) thanks, nice bro glad you like her

Would bend her over that rail behind, and fuck her doggy for everyone to see

which and wwyd?

replies for replies

We can talk about my girl on kik if you like Blue999_

I envisioned the "big load" as shitting and now I'm laughing

also nice dubs

no kik, got gf . care to post more of her?

Middle right

I'd take her inside, find a bathroom and put her up on the counter. First I put myself underneath her dress, and suck her dry. Turns out, the little skank isn't even wearing panties. Once she cums the first time, I quickly force myself upwards through the dress. Sure, it rips a little at the top but neither of us barely notice. Since she's basically pinned to me at this point, I turn around and hold her against the wall as I impale her on my dick. After bouncing her on my cock, I blow my load in her cunt. Afterward, we both walk out like nothing happened and enjoy the party while my cum drips out of her cunt.

Third girl. Bent over the bathroom sink at that house with her dress pulled up. Id rail her from behind and watch her face in the mirror as I pound her tight pussy. Id fill her with my cum and let her go to prom like that.

wwyd to this one user?

humilliation and Be degrading
left,
Push her face first in the sand and pull that one piece to the side showing her pussy and ass and fuck her long and hard while she screams into the sand

That is the prettiest face to cum on.

left looks so innocent, id start by fucking her rough and turning her into a total cockwhore, then id get right to clean up the hot load that i leave dripping from her pussy

I'd make that tight body ride me while i grab those perky tits, those sexy hips of hers grinding against my cock, then id pick her up and fuck her standing till i cum inside of her

wwyd

I'd pull those shoulder straps down in front of everyone, she'll be so embarrassed from it that she'll run to hide from everyone, I'll meet her in the bathroom sobbing, and in her frustration ill make her suck me off in the stall, then ill fuck her like the whore she is, cum on her face and all over her dress, then send her back out alone

Be degrading and humiliation

I want to read wwyd to her

Oh my, lefty is great!

I'd want you to blindfold her and tie her up doggystyle to the bed. Tell her it's your fantasy. Then set up a video camera to record and stream while I sneak in and start getting her to suck me off, when I get hard I'll immediately start fucking her asshole as hard as I can while pulling off the blindfold, and cum all over her shocked face. Leave the door open and film her as she's forced to take strange cock after cock inside her holes begging for us to stop until we put in the ball gag.

Who wants to do this very shy, virgin fashion model?

really no one?

Assuming shes a virgin i would deflower her mouth first and cum inside her throat so she would gag from my cumshot, then i would go for her pussy cumming deep inside her cunt, finally i turned her around to penetrate her tight little butt and make her say that she's my cumslut

I'd fuck her right in the pussy

i'd tie her up and make her gag on my cock and cum inside her throat. then i would use it as lube to fuck her pussy until she creams on my cock. then i would make her clean her cream off my cock. then i'd fuck she ass until i cum deep inside her ass.