Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of valium or codeinde so he would shut up and sleep?

Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of valium or codeinde so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm working as a babysitter and am losing my mind from the screaming

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/shitpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your a dumbass

yeah, make sure you double the dosage since kids have a stronger metabolism

Gb2reddit cuck

Learn to be a better babysitter than, you fuckin' retard.

This xD

I hope the little fucker dies from your stupidity. You better prepare you anal canal for some human sausage.

I don't see why not tbh.

ecksdee

Benadryl you sick fuck

yeah, put some jack daniels or whatever you're drinking in the kids bottle

xDD !!1!1'

Technically yes, but I doubt there are dosage guidelines for kids that young since they wouldn't normally be prescribed to them. Aside from possibly killing the thing, the benzo will persist in urine for quite awhile (not like he's going to be drug tested, but who knows).

Diphenhydramine and/or alcohol would be safer.

Use a little bit of NyQuil you jackass

Frank on shameless gives children a tiny bit of valium on the tip of his finger to shut them up

its on tv so it must be good!

Look around the medicine cabinet for kiddie cough syrup. Give the brat a double dose, and the little fucker will be ready for nap time in 15 minutes.

well if you give them half a pill, they'll be half buzzed for half of the time

yeah its absolutely normal to give drugs to toddlers, that nigga getting lit af and thats good, am i rite?
>this is importnant
maybe you should fuck the baby also while hes blacked out

You can't overdose off benzos unless you mix other drugs , I say give the kid half a stick of Xanax or a football. Valium is also has a muscle relaxer which in my opinion gives you the feeling of a perc and a benzo combined . Either way just be careful.

Father of twins here. You can't handle 1 night with 1 toddler, kek.

Also, get a job that isn't meant for 14 year girls you poor faggot

Gtfo pussy im no reddit cuck

Child rearing advice is best obtained from Estonian Lacross image boards.

muscle relaxers are good shit, especially if op is gonna fuck the kid

as an estonianfag I approve

Actually, you can overdose on Benzos, you fucking autist.

If you're a pussy I guess maybe you can.

>This.
OP you're fucking stupid wanting to give a drug to a toddler that can knock a full grown adult on their ass. Give him Benadryl.
>Inb4 hur dur what is Benadryl.
Allergy medicine you faggot.

bit of whisky will do wonders. not much just enough to get a tiny buzz

that or children's Tylenol

People can ingest 500mg which is 250 sticks of Xanax and only feel mild toxicity , if you actually left your house maybe you would know a thing or two about benzos

Or if you take too much for your body weight because we're talking about a baby you drooling retard.

just go for the traditional whiskey, still effective

>Omg kill yourself with your so close get

The kids can't be yours and must reasonably be determined to need sleeping aids, ie whooping, screeching, squealing,yelling, ridiculous noise more than normal kid noise. If those criteria are met then feel free to turn the unruly Little bastard faggots drug experimentation into full scale research in search of funding.

What part of "3 year old" don't you understand? Adults can take 500 mg of benzos, not a fucking toddler

OFFICIAL Shitpost Server!
discord.me/shitpost
with CALLS

>OFFICIAL

Apparently it's fine to five a nine year old acid and bars.

Did lsd faggot ever come back?

See ya later alligator!

>In a while pedophile!

I've been taking Ativan and Xanax longer than you've been alive.

>we're talking about a baby
Like I said, a pussy.