Did I do good Sup Forums? I am about to pop the question Saturday and you guys never lie so opinions?

Did I do good Sup Forums? I am about to pop the question Saturday and you guys never lie so opinions?

dont do it, you stupid cunt

spend money for a 50% chance of losing atleast half your shit..

you dun goofed son

Cheap looking ring, she will reject you because of this.

Also good luck hope it fits on her fat pig fingers

>cucking this hard
Looks fine
Glhf

ignore the haters user. I like the infinity sign. She'll love it

looks basic.
photos of your boy toy would help us determine how fucked you are.

It will not work out

This.

Show that tiny cock op

It is two rings both are not cheap but they do fit her dainty hands
Not too worried about losing much she is a traditional kind of woman it is actually amazing
Thanks Sup Forumsro
Currently flacid thanks to your mom so not this time

Better to take the chance then to never try and wonder what if

Which shopping mall did you get this at? tell me you got if from Jared. the galleria. of diamonds!

well spent money, it will retain its value goy!

Lmao no the princess cut I found the stone at a diamond wholesale found a ring and she picked the wedding band at Kay's

Only jews and cucks get married. Seriously theres no actual purpose to getting married, I don't see why fags do it now a days. You're just giving away your shekels to these greedy kikes. Waste of money imo OP but it's your loss not mine.

Actually diamonds have been going up in value so sheckles will reap more sheckles

Other than certain legal purposes, I cannot see a single reason to get married. And I'm with a girl I'd like to spend my life with. What do?

Because she is not from the states but has lived here for 7 years it will help both of out in the long run. The decision was made when her daughter not my kid called me dad l. I'm going to adopt that adorable little girl

The problem I have ran in to is that the best women want commitment and eventually they tire out of having your cake but not claiming it. It isn't being done to fulfill others standards but what we both feel is the right thing to do. It is my personal opinion on the situation

so they badger you into committing and marrying them, then they cheat on you anyway while you support them financially and you either become a cuck and put up with it or divorce them and still lose half your shit because they have to "maintain the lifestyle they were accustomed to"

Her lifestyle is work and home she doesn't do much else she is actually self supporting and doesn't need the extra income. The father the only relationship she has been in other than me doesn't even live here. The problem with him wasn't supporting her it was being a shitty parent she left and never looked back. hell it took 3 months for her to even have a conversation with me

I like the ring design, not gaudy but still respectable. Not sure about marriage, but that's my own thing and I respect you for having the balls to do this. Good luck and godspeed user.

This.

fair enough. I don't mean to judge your situation, i'm just projecting my bitterness from past rejection (and imagined rejection stemming from my low self-esteem issues) onto all women, which isn't fair.
But still marriage terrifies me. I love my girlfriend, and I can spend my life with her without being married...so to me marriage is just a piece of paper that means I'm fucked if we ever decide we're done.

Cuck

Will post her answer 9pm central time Saturday

Wishing you two the best of luck!

Is that rose gold? I'm honestly not a fan but it's for your girl so who knows maybe thats her thing

It is the light yellow gold my man

Noice, I'm digging the princess cut. Just popped the question in May, we're getting hitched in April. Best of luck Sup Forumsro

Fuck I think thats pretty damn nice
I'm no ring enthusiast tho