Which is better?

Which is better?

I havent owned a console in years cause ya know.. pc master race however there are a lot of exclusives for the ps4 that I want to play so if i ever buy one it'd be the ps4

xbox is way more comfy

The only decent PS4 exclusives are Bloodborne which I wouldn't rate as highly as any of the souls games and PT which you can't get anymore.

I'd go with xbone unless you really, really, want to play Bloodborne

Nigga what about uncharted

pc

It's ok I guess

I certainly wouldn't buy a console for it.

>I certainly wouldn't buy a console
same

PS4 is literally and objectively superior. It has more powerful hardware. If you like Xbox exclusives then go ahead by all means and buy one, but if you're actually asking which console is better, it's not up for debate.

go with what more friends have

They're both total shit this generation to be completely honest.

Depending on if you are starting or if your coming from xbox 360 and ps3 because if new go xbox if old don't go xbox cause 90% of 360 games don't work on it so rip

Just go pc because if it's only on console you just get a emulator for it ggop

this. unless you desperately want to play Halo for years, PS4 is your choice.

assuming OP has friends

They are more or less exactly the same. All that really matters are he exclusives; of which PS4 has the better options.
>PS4 > XBone

>PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS4 > XBone

Yeah the new generation of consoles sucks honestly. Its all gotten to the point where you have to have an incredibly fast always on internet connection, and the disks are pretty much just a key that forces you to download most of the game. I got an Xbox One in a trade deal just to see what the hype was all about and sold it after 2 days because with all the goddamn update downloading I hardly got time to actually play any games

At this point it's like Toyota vs Honda: They're basically the same fucking thing. Whichever has the games you like, whichever company you've always gone with, whichever.

I LITERALLY only have an xbone for Halo, Minecraft, and whatever is free. Any other game I buy for PS4.

The better console it the one you chose to play on because opinions are different.

PCMR

Why do people like Halo this much?