Why is pet sounds mucore but this isn't?

why is pet sounds mucore but this isn't?

because pet sounds is spammed here by a group of mongoloids who managed to form a hoard of drones who never listened to any other band from the 60's yet claim to be really into beach boys' sounds

The Beatles have a normie connotation. The Beach Boys are misunderstood by the public as a dumb boy band so there's an element of irony and perceived intellectual superiority.

doctor robert automatically disqualifies it

It's their worst album.

because revolver is 7/10 at best
last track is cool.

Bioshock Infinite

poor opinion
not as perfect as pet sounds

>The Beach Boys are misunderstood by the public as a dumb boy band
that's what they are

because Sup Forums is contrarian and dislikes the beatles because they're popular and highly-esteemed

the beach boys are as well but it's different in that parroting "dude brian wilson is really the secret genius of the 60's" seems like more of an obscure, patrician opinion than "dude paul mccartney and john lennon are the secret geniuses of the 60's" because you can go on explaining beach boys with "underneath their seemingly-simple songs about surfing lay a rich harmonic context and blah blah blah" and this opinion can't be refuted because Pet Sounds is indeed a work of genius (but isn't as popular with normies as Sgt. Pepper or The White Album)

Sup Forums sucks but i'm not going to reddit for music discussion so this is all there is

Because it's not as good as PS

A dumb boy band couldn't make pet sounds

this

But it is though. Even Rubber Soul had jangly bangers, this has silly stupid songs.

and Pet Sounds is 5/10 at best
first track is cool.

actually John Cale is the secret genius of the 60s

because Sup Forums is made up of young, lonely white males who resonate with the melancholy nature of Brian "Autism" Wilson's music

the beatles' music isn't nearly as personal or feely

you dumbass
ive never met a person that listens to the beatles that doesnt know good vibrations or god only knows

>white males
>>>/tumblr/ calls u

>le redirect to tumblr

>le "le"

Ho hum

you'd fit in there better is all

nobody likes you here

I disagree, I think Revolver is so much better than Rubber Soul it's not even funny

why is banana mucore but this isn't?

>le "le "le""
If we keep this up we could come up with lyrics for a beach boys song

THE FACT THAT

Go back to raping 12 year olds Piero

because of the beatles popularity we have been oversaturated in the beatles.

everyones heard the beatles a million times. you know the songs before you even listen to an album. it begins to feel mundane because youve heard them so many times in your life.

to me though theyre just boring

>everyones heard the beatles a million times. you know the songs before you even listen to an album. it begins to feel mundane because youve heard them so many times in your life.
definitely agree and understand this sentiment

however there are so many underage b& on Sup Forums who go "never really bothered with the beatles, should i listen Sup Forums?" that it's like...yes nigger. yes you should at least listen to some of their albums. They are one of the most influential bands of all time.

Pet Sounds has aged much better and is a lot easier to impress upon a young audience while still appealing to the oldies

Because having two of the best songs of the entire 60's will never make The Gift relistenable after the third or fourth time

Replay value isn't THAT important imo. How many times can you listen to Moonchild all the way through and pay full attention?

And yet they did
It really is dumb boy band music anyway

Every single time

Because THE FACT THAT came along and ruined any genuine discussion of Beatles music for quite a while.

Sup Forums likes the Beatles bro. We just made a fucking 50 track solely about them. And Revolver is in the essentials list so shut up.

i dont know man brian's tunes are just a lot more viscarel

Delete For No One and this album would be perfect.

Even with For No One this album is GOAT!

Because Brian Wilson is autism and the Beatles were normies

People only pretend to like this album

>NOT LIKING FOR ONE
GET OUT, NOW

that's the best track