Erase one the the series' most capable and fascinating female characters who is honorable and calculating

Erase one the the series' most capable and fascinating female characters who is honorable and calculating.

Replace her with four malignant cunts who murder innocents and cripples.

Bravo D&D.

Arianne was a legitimate retard until she got out fucking skilled and grounded by her dad. She literally wanted to start a war against the crown with dornes weak ass army because her uncle died.

She's not a fascinating or capable character. She's a dumb slut that almost got dorne smashed.

Troof

DABID HOW WE MAKE STRONK FEMALE CHARAKTERS STRONK?

>Remove Doran Martell
>Give his lines to Snekmom

>Derail Wyman Manderly
>Give his lines to Bearloli

BRAVO HACK AND HACK

Would you rather take pic related?

>do you want a really bad dumb character or another really bad dumb character

I'm not sure what you're point is

Book 4 had GOAT characters and chapters. Arianne is my waifu desu.

She may have been a realistic character, but she didn't feed into the two-dimensional female power fantasy. Same thing with Yara, her book counter part, Asha, is a real character who actually thinks and acts like a woman, not a man with tits.

Well, let's see...

Option A sees the return of several badass Dorne characters such as Doran.

Option B is literally a feminist fantasy that fans loathe.

Bravo.

the sandsnakes can fill the exact same role in the story as arianne but are much dumber and less subtle, which is critical for the show's borderline retarded audience to be able to follow the plot. same reason they threw out the greyjoy uncles and replaced them with a misogynistic chubby guy with mutton chops

Option A
>wow this is woman is stupid and Doran is smart
Option B
>wow these women are stupid and Doran is smart. Oh wait Doran is dead

What do you think they would have done had Arianne not be merged with Ellaria? The same exact things would have happened. There is no Quentyn running fools errands and there is no Aegon. The EXACT same thing would have happened.

so you're point is moot

>honorable and calculating female
Suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

>Book Euron
>"Perhaps we can fly. All of us. How will we ever know unless we leap from some tall tower? No man ever truly knows what he can do unless he dares to leap."

>Show Euron
>WARE AR MAH NEESE EN NEFEW
>LES GO MURDAH DEM

And yet you still read review artciles with headlines:

"So who exactly are the Sand Snakes?"

Jesus, just pay the fuck attention and listen to the dialogue.

GRRM must be shitting his man-diaper at how low the bar has been set for his fans.

Book Euron is a literal anime character.

Better than a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Hey guys remember Darkstar? The show sure has.

For weaboos maybe. I'm glad we're not having I AM THE STORM and muh valyrian steel armor. At least the cock jokes are in line with the show.

More like Doctor Doom.

>capeshit
Same thing

the "I dreamed I could fly" speech was pretty good, because it's the sort of thing you don't really expect from a villainous character and came close to giving him some depth. everything else about him comes across as a rushed, overcooked attempt to make a badass villain for the final act of the story who has enough magic power to give dany and her dragons a worthy human opponent

At least GRRM's description of her was awesome. Fucking dark nipples and shit.

No, it's worse than that. Book Euron is a homestuck

WHERE ARE THE TITS

THE CUNTS

THE COCKS?

WHAT HAPPENED?

her cunt became the world

>you're

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Book Euron is based.

>dares to kill all gods of the world
>has a motherfucking valyrian steel armor
>has a magical fucking dragon-taming horn
>was a pirate
>iron fleet
>black magic

What the fuck, how is this possibly weeb shit and how could you dislike it, let alone pick the show version over it?