Story time

Story time.

>be me
>didn't graduate high school on time because I was a lazy fuck
>worked on finishing high school online at the cosmetology school my sister taught at
>been single for a while
>a few fuck buddies but no actual girlfriend for like 4 years
>sister is constantly trying to hook me up with the girls that go to the cosmetology school
>she keeps bringing up this one girl
>let's call her "Kylie"
>pretty soon the entire school keeps making jokes about us

Fast forward a few weeks

>I graduate high school online and get my high school diploma
>I do odd jobs for my dad temporarily to get money
>one night I get invited by one of "Kylie"'s friends to go get ice cream, she tells me that "Kylie" is coming with
>we go get ice cream
>things are going well
>I end the night by getting her number and start talking to her
>we hit things off really well, we talk to each other

Fast forward 1 month

>we agree to be bf/gf
>things start to get really deep
>I feel like I have legitimately found my soulmate
>btw she's a solid 10/10
>one day she tells me she loves me and I tell her I am in love with her
>I had plans to join the US Army even before I met her
>she is aware that I plan on joining and she is okay with it, she even tells me that she wants to get married

So there I was, I had finally graduated high school, my plans to join the Army are finally in motion, and I feel as if I have found the love of my life.

>one night we are laying in bed
>I get a call from a number I don't recognize
>answer it
>"is Kylie with you?"
>I say yes
>"can I speak to her please"
>it's her mom
>can't really hear much but she is yelling about something, telling her to come home
>I walk her out the door and tell her I love her

Turns out that she had been lying to her mom about where she had been every night for almost two months

>her mom hates me because I plan on joining the Army
>literally told me I'm going to "die and leave Kylie heartbroken"

Cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/j1qvygqc
sendvid.com/ela8yajr
sendvid.com/xsqlxpfj
sendvid.com/h3gqxn2x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>Cont?

not unless you post nudes of her.

  ▲
▲ ▲
Cont op im interested

More drama go

Cont nigger

Continue

Continued.

>two days after the whole situation with her mom I still haven't heard from Kylie
>super depressed
>I start thinking about how things were
>I always wondered why she never told any of her friends about us, now I know it was because she was hiding our relationship from her mom

Fast forward to me actually joining the Army and going to basic training at Fort Benning

>last I heard from Kylie is that she loves me and she will always wait for me
>remembering those words is the only thing that gives me motivation to finish OSUT
>one day our platoon got our cell phones as a reward for winning the obstacle course event
>I see a text message from Kylie that says "I love you and miss you so much user, I am always thinking of you, call or text me as soon as you can"
>time is almost up
>I tell her I love her and I will see her soon

Graduation day rolls around, I'm finally getting out of the hellhole known as Fort Benning

>we get our phones back
>I have hundreds of messages, none from Kylie

Fast forward 5 months, I'm now stationed in Virginia, still haven't heard anything from Kylie

>12 days ago I went on leave and went home for the first time in 9 months
>by this time I figured Kylie has moved on and left me
>kinda over it, kinda not
>still think about her every day
>decide to go shoot guns with some friends so I went to sportsmans warehouse to get ammo
>one of Kylie's childhood friends works there
>she knows that me and Kylie used to hang out a lot, she didn't know that we were together or had a relationship

Then she drops a fucking bombshell on time that I haven't been able to get out of my head

>"Kylie's cousin told me that she got pregnant and moved to (insert location here)"

I haven't been able to eat or sleep right since. It has to be my kid if it's true. What do?

You should probably get yourself tested.

Already have, that was my first thought when I got here, is that she left me because she is a huge sloot and I didn't know.

Add me on kik: HiddenTech. I want to hear the whole story from your side.

She's gone and her parents probably want nothing to do with you. Seeing as how her mother doesn't even want you dating her daughter, It's probably safe to say she also doesn't want you raising her grand-child. You should move on and appreciate not having the burden of being a parent at your current age, and you even said it yourself, you're over her. Keep looking forward user.

Sure why not

Look man you're in the Army. Life is going to suck but don't make it suck more. There are going to be strippers and barracks partis and horn loose medics and plenty of women to pick up. This chick isn't the end all be all. If she couldn't stay loyal to you in basic it would've never worked while you were on deploymeny, especially with her mom villifying you. Nice cross rifles, I got my cross sabres down the road from you in Harmony Church. If you ever find yourself in a slump like this talk to your platoon mates who have a little salt to them and they'll tell you the same shit. They've been through it and watched it happen over and over man. This really was for the best

Kylie is nothing special
You'll realize that when you're older

No one has said it yet so let me be the first, kill yourself OP

Holy fuck autocorrect beat my ass.

It was easy before I went home, I still thought about her everyday but I stopped feeling sorry for myself and worked hard to make myself better both physically and financially. But now I can't help thinking that my child is out there somewhere, or even worse, what if she had an abortion or gave it up for adoption??

no, please. You can't even graduate high school, the army doesn't need anymore fucking retards

Believe me I've tried talking to people, obviously I've used my "I'm a soldier" card to get pussy. I still think about her everyday and now after what happened I think about it so much I'm going retarded

>inb4 ain't cav ain't shit

Not necessarily yours, fam... But if it is, Ranger the fuck up and do the right thing. Find her. Find out. The internets is a powerful thing, Private...

86 asvab and 116 gt score, finished OSUT with a 274 APFT. Suh dude.

I've tried every possible way to try and contact her, and it's obvious she is deliberately ignoring me.

Haven't tried to contact "Kylie"'s friends with this story?

Tried. The ones I did contact, tried to contact her and they all got blocked on every form of social media.

I mean, if anyone would know the truth about Kylie and whether or not she's got your kid, it would be her friends... If you're that worried, one of 'em should be able to say yes/fuck off... And, if they all really want to run away from you that bad, it's probably not yours... After all, she'd probably at least be after you for child support....

That's what I thought as well, but her dad died about a year ago and had some booku fuck life insurance and they are loaded, which is why I wasn't surprised when I heard her whole family moved away with her

Just trust me when I say this chick is bad news user. I've seen it happen other times with other soldiers. Now get on your moto shit and think like a goddamn alpha male. You don't want to be a cuckold and raise another man's kid because it's fucking humiliating. Second of all you're 19 at most and have god knows how many years ahead of you. Go fuck chick's playing your soldier card and then wait after a deployment to get married and watch what everybody else goes through. Set yourself a criteria when you get back and stick to it. Also going to go ahead and reference the 19 year old grunt part again and tell you you've got plenty of years ahead of you to get married.

11e20 veteran fag here

Just move on and ignore her. I have seen many army guys got their heart broke from cheating and wives cheated on them while they were on deployment.

Yeah, pretty much what this user said.... Go out, get laid, and have a fuckin fun time!! If she comes back looking for child support, get a DNA test... Otherwise, Charlie fuckin' Mike, Private...

I mean, if you can't find her and she doesn't want to be contacted, then you just gotta cut sling-load for now...

P.s. DON'T GET MARRIED BEFORE A DEPLOYMENT... Seriously, like 99% of marriages do NOT survive deployment, and deployment-dumping sucks... I was lucky enough to be single before I went downrange, but I watched all but one of our guys lose their wife during deployment.

Also also, DO NOT get married just to get out the barracks... I know it sounds grand, but it's really not. Plus, divorce can fuck your credit score hard...

Was this around Oxnard? Me and a friend used to double-team a 10/10 girl named Kylie who's bf/fiancé was in the army. She got pregnant and moved to North Carolina or someplace like that on the east coast.

92 or 93 ASVAB score my guy

If this is fucking true this is priceless
Just gonna continue on my rant of you have too much time and puss on your hands. Pro-tip country bars have the biggest and wildest sloots. All rearing for their first soldier. Also before you get back home make a big deal about coming home and fuck some of kylie's friends. If you want her to hear about your exploits that'll get back to her. Then again it won't help you rebuild ant sort of relationship with her not that you would want to becuse, one more time for the people in the goddamn back, if she couldnt take 4 months of you at OSUT the fuck makes you think she'll wait 6 to 12 months for you.

Her name isn't actually Kylie, but nice.

While we're playing the big dick game, 89 with GT 127

I never actually did anything with minexpensive though. Not very motivated or anything took my act got a 27 and went to shooter for auto. Then decided I don't like working on assholes cars just my own so now I sell parts haha.

With my good score* God damn phone

I made a huge deal about me coming home, ended up fucking the one girl who helped me send her letters just before I left for Georgia, but it seems like no matter how many girls I fuck, I still can't get her out of my head, and with the shit that I just heard about her being pregnant it's like all I can fucking think about

I just logged into my old email account to look her name up. Her first name was Janet and last name started with a K. Was about 7 years ago though.

Naughty videos. If none work, check later and they will be up

sendvid.com/j1qvygqc

sendvid.com/ela8yajr

sendvid.com/xsqlxpfj

sendvid.com/h3gqxn2x

Its not too late if you're under 30
You fucking lost that's why. It sucks to lose and you're having a hard time with it. Nut up with some of that resiliency that's been drilled into you. You know what if fucking sluts isn't going to do it for you then maybe you should find another chick to just chill with and fuck from time to time. Obviously you're invested in this girl but you're young. I don't have the magic answer for you. All I have is a general direction in which to shove your ass and from one soldier to another man you are going to regret chasing and obsessing over her. It's not going to be healthy or do you any good.

Naughty videos from?

What are these supposed to be?

Post pics of yourself/nudes

I think about signing up sometimes still. Only 23. Just means I'd have to leave my shitty gf that I may have gotten pregnant. Hoping for a boy if I did. I have a 5yo with my ex but it's a girl so she can't pass the family name on

23 kid on the way and one already here. Honestly if you're at a dead end the GI Bill alone is worth it. Shit is fucking cash. Also think about it like this, you get paid to shoot shit, blow shit up and take all 14 inches of the greenie weenie but fuck it's an experience to say the least

Age and kids shouldn't mean shit,

There was a Chinese dude names Su in my cycle he was 32 and had 5 kids and he had a harder dick than most other young kids

I'm not going to because of someone I know seeing them

I do love shooting shit as I grew up hunting and am actually a really good shot so it sound more enticing the more I think of it but my current job pays well since I'm the manager for my department and should be getting a significant raise soon.

that is called dodging the bullet. If it was yours she would have told you herself

Well you suck at this or you're a troll. Provide webms fag

Yeah the job is sure as shit not abut the paycheck. I was making about 1800/month after taxes. If you're married you could tack on an extra 1500 on though

Fuck that's not bad after taxes, child support and the insurance I'm requiredto buy for me and my daughter I'm at like $12-1300 a month