Oh, Hi there user! I'm Bill Gates, and I'm a raging closeted homosexual. You're a cute guy, and I'd like to fuck your...

Oh, Hi there user! I'm Bill Gates, and I'm a raging closeted homosexual. You're a cute guy, and I'd like to fuck your. Here's the deal. I'll give you $10,000,000 a month for the rest of your life if you submit to me and subdue my gay urges. You've got to understand, however, I'm into some really freaky shit. Deal?

Bumping

$10,00,000 a month til i die?
only niggers and hyper insecure fags would be like nah.
i'd let BG piss in my ass everyday for that kinda money

Piss in your ass? What about shit directly in your mouth while burning you with a hair straightener?

Deal.

I'm quitting after my first paycheck, just so you know.

Don't be a bitch and change the rules now, a deal is a deal.

Bill Gates..i will take $1 for 10,000,000 months

Bunch of fags

xD have fun working at mcdonalds the rest of your life barely making it by

fuck, i'd do that for free

>for the rest of your life
>not rest of billy's life
I'd take the deal and poison him tbh. Getting that free shit till I die

I'm not going to fall for your lies, Mr. 640k-ought-to-be-enough.

Deal. Only an insecure faggot would say no to 10 million fucking dollars. Hell, I would have done it for $30,000.

Great! And while you're railing and paying me, I could learn how to code better and become a real computer scientist like you. I just hope Pence doesn't shut us down.

No pun intended.

>implying you'll ever need to be a computer scientist or have any sort of job for the rest of your life after getting your first or second paycheck from Bill

Why bother?

Because I want to do more than just take the pipe from some rich old guy. I want to build, develop, and continue to grow while also being able to make my own money *on top of* what Bill gives me.

Not me.

I'm done trying after fucking for money. Once I cross that line and let Bill fuck me, I'm not going to put effort into anything past taking a shit.

But then you'll be a hoe. What about those days when you don't want to be one anymore? Even Batman had some of those "fuck this gay shit!" nights.

You misunderstand.

You're a hoe even if you get a degree later. A hoe with a degree or his own software company, but a hoe nonetheless.

I will let him do anything to me for that much.

Yeah, but you don't have to keep taking a pounding from some old guy then.

People get jobs in order to get money, not the other way away, genius. Once you have the money, why work? It's pointless and a waste of time. Just enjoy the millions of dollar until you die. Working sucks.

What about remove your eyes, shove them up your ass, then fuck you in the ass so you can watch him penetrating you?

I'll need to pay for a degree or certification, not to mention the many tech gadgets I want to compliment being a proper computer scientist/software developer.
>pic related
>me

other way around*

Sorry, it's late as fuck and I should have gone to bed a long time ago.

I'd suck flakes of cum out of Billies seminal ducts for a copy of Microsoft Office

Kek

Dude. I'm this guy I'm just done trying after that. That would be enough for me. Out of anything.