Is it normal in your country to fantasize about death on a daily basis?

Is it normal in your country to fantasize about death on a daily basis?

Kill yourself

Eventually I will, I hope.

Of course, this is super healthy for your mind

I don't know if it's normal but I know that feel

There was an epidemic sometime ago of 40-50 year old men committing suicide.

my entire country's culture is built on worshipping death

yes, everyone here is fucked in the head

In the south, yes.

Damn i fucking hate Sup Forums at night

No one cares you fucking normie

Yeah, but God help you if you talk about it.

Generally, I think most semi-intelligent men do at some stages but it's meant to be shrugged off by doing something about it. It's largely down to hormonal imbalances and lowered levels of dopamine, but you could be living in an irreversible hell and just keep on struggling because it's easier to fantacise about it then botch your death and be permanently scarred.

Fuck of new worlder

Most fantasize about suicide? I don't know about that. As for becoming apathetic and losing the general drive to live, I could see it.

No

the key is to never think death as an action in itself

No, I said that I believe most consider it if they have a brain AT SOME POINT in their lives.

int and r9k are slowly merging together- i think it started with the /flag/tism, but it's spreading. It's also evident on r9k.

It's infinitely better than browsing through useless threads created by european retards. At least you can block all american posts and enjoy pleasant browsing experience

Is Serbia old world or ancient world?

Yeah, so common I had to try it once. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Next time, maybe...

Most robots are burgers and leafs tho. Latinamericans shitpost a lot, but we live in normie central, so even our robots are quite normal for burger statistic purposes.

Speak for yourself. Our retards are really professional at sperging.

But your cunt has like a trillion people. You're bound to have the occasional retard. Most people in latinamerica are normies for amerilard standards. Thats a fact. You can get a gf; maybe not the one you want, but you literally can. Burgers can not.

Just filter the generals

What's wrong with the generals (besides /luso/ that's purely cancer)?

They're not intresting unless you're from the countries the generals are about. They speak their own language a lot of the time. Some of them are just autistic circlejerks (asean, swedish one, ex-yu). Generals that you fit in are fun tho, like /balk/

>Burgers can not.
why?