General Stoner Thread:

General Stoner Thread:
iv got a free night tonight, with brand new supply of bud (Gods Green Crack, pic related) should i smoke? and what is /b smoking on ?

>Wearing a white glove to hold your bud.

That is God damn beautiful

its not mine just what the chron looks like, im only gonna pull out the bag if im smoking idk yet thou

I just got some gods green crack shatter today. Its incredible.

Im just here to post my bong , dont mind me

thats a nice piece how much did you drop on it ?

i like to dab hash oil because we only get mexican brick weed here and it doesn't cut it for me any more. that being said, your weed looks very nice

aii nice trips and here in Canada the bud quality is amazing actually this batch i got is straight from the menu's, dispensary shit

4k. Worth every cent.

what do you do for work man

how often do you guys "blaze up"? i pretty much only smoke on the weekends but is it possible to smoke more without becoming a complete degenerate?

just took a grav bong rip after finishing my computer science homework
yes they can

holy fuck thats expensive af , do you only hit dabs aswell ?

home grown grape kush

I'm a chef. I make decent pay and work full hours. I likely only make a couple dollars per hour more than you, I just learned to save money for stupid things I like

for sure bro i was at the stage of smoking 2 grams a sitting twice a day everyday for the past 9 months but iv been cutting down, you gotta enjoy the sober times to cuz i was always perma fried, i got lazy af too but now im good it just depends on what kind of person you are

Ran out
5 years daily smoker
this was 5th day sober
not buying more
sweaty mostly

Yeah pretty much. Dabs are the truth. I did buy some flowers and kief recently but only because some old friends were in town and i wanted to roll some up

>I just learned to save money for stupid things I like
pretty much me lol

that looks dank af, keep up the the good work g

You'd be amazed by smoking a little less what you can afford

honest i have to live on like 300 bucks a month its some hard shit i barely eat some times (op btw)

i have one dab left..
but I have a few Gs of herb I can toke on outside.. but it's really cold and I can't toke inside because I don't want to upset my sleeping family

has anyone ever noticed a stigma against dabbing? It seems like people are averse to trying it as opposed to just smoking nug even though in my opinion dabbing is a much more intense high.

thanks man. also checked.
i feel you man
i know how it is bro

i got like a quarter zip but i still dont know if i should smoke that why i asked /b, its cold af outside and i have to smoke in my garage

dabs are lame i think. they all taste the same too i think. really gassy idk jus my opinion.

no worrys , aslong as you keep growing that dank bud and showing people what real kush should look like thats enough for the stoner community

You've never had proper dabs kiddo
That's like saying all weed is mids with stems and seeds, just because that's all you've ever gotten. Don't be ignorant just because you don't have quality dabs readily available

wow. these look really dank

thanks man. it was my first grow too. i learned alot this season.

>You've never had proper dabs kiddo
possibly but it was dispensary shit anyways im not a fan of dabs. nothing beats flower i think.

>these look really dank
lol no one wants to buy any picky motherfuckers. talking about the GK

Just smoked some med starkiller 31.53% thca

Done for the night

both you anons are correct.
dabs should definitely not taste "gassy" whatever that means. dabs should taste like the flower they came from.. and if that flower was good then more likely than not your oil will be good (assuming the extraction/purge tek was good)

but after 5+ years of moderate to heavy dabbing daily I am thinking of swapping to flowers come the new year

op here about to go out and start my sesh in 10 minuets glad i could interact with my fellow stoners , smoke weed and stay happy :)

Did you low temp them? Ppl who don't know about dabs generally fuck them up and hit them too hot

Pretty much whenever I have the money. A couple times a week usually, unless a friends over, then it's all the time.

op here again should i hit straight green bowls or batch bowls( tobacco at the bottom) we call them poppers here in Canada

No tobacco, eh

i used a vape pen

bc beasters? maybe some day I will settle up their in the great white north
America has been pretty retarded lately in case you haven't noticed.

I'm thinking of going to Cuba for the rest of my life

In Connecticut atm

Why do you guys smoke?
I do it because I want to escape my reality for a little and not worry, how about you?

This isn't a cringe thread

repping tdot come by tdot and you will find some of the dankest bud, you just gotta know the right people btw how much do you guys pay per gram in your area ?

its funny to play league of legends stoned af

I smoke to get high

because it's good....
>but why is it good?
why is the sky good?
why are boobs good?

they just are

lmao leave the poor man alone he must have issues, we all stoners are like an interconected family we help each other out thats why we are always happy

That doesn't even look like weed. It's something borne of eldritch horror.

your so fucking right i might just play a game after i rip my bowls

>tdot
I haven't heard that before, is that Toronto? isn't that where the degrassi kids are from?

maybe some day user.. but being from CHI/LA I don't really want to settle in the metro but the country area

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet

i guess that's all there really is to it.
my bad.
Isn't jacking each other off the norm?

Yup it's Toronto