Props to brazil

props to brazil.
It must be real hard to find a single leaf in the rainforest.

hahahaha he looks like Braden "JUST" Fraser.

he looks more blonde and his eyes are lighter in the second pic, brazil confirmed white

No we are no white

You know whats worse, it would've been impossible to find him if he got lost in any canadian forest.

yeah but it's quite a bit more difficult to survive in those Canadian forests (especially since he would have to go further up north if he wanted to remain reclusive, since all southern forests are used for one purpose or another).

He's handsome all haggard and scruffy 2bh

""""""forest""""""/""""""""jungle""""""""
This guy was lost in Manaus. A 2kk+ metropolis. This guy was never inside a jungle, he just hitchhiked and survived with charity.

Props to that guy for not being killed by the wildlife, infection, or some isolated tribe.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? There is plenty of space to fuck off in the south.

All those are memes

Right, you can't traverse the Amazon without a boat and he was schizophrenic. He was around the city.

very nice city by the way

No I was more comparing our forests.
Aren't your forests almost russian like where if you go in there without the right equipment you're basically certified to die.

Or do you have pussy forests like the rest of america?

This is not meme.

Meme my ass. Amazon is a shithole.

This guy's going to be pissed when he finds out about Windows 10.

Some forests.
The farther north you go, the farther from a highway, the farther from the nearest municipality, the less time you will be able to survive without equipment.

>Pilipa disappeared in March of 2012, amid a prolonged struggle with schizophrenia. It's believed he walked most of the way from Scarborough, Ont., to South America.

What the FUCK.

We have both, people get lost and die all the time near Thunder bay

That's less than like 4km/day

Why do people die? In the Amazon, obviously alligators, anacondas, jaguars, malaria, poison plants, poison frogs. And why not, Native Americans that don't speak Portuguese.

Hahaha I would walk out of Scarborough too. The Amazon is probably an upgrade.

You'll die from exposure, dehydration, drinking dirty water, starvation, falling into ice cold water, hypothermia.

That kind of stuff.

It's probably the same in Brazil; wildlife is generally much less likely to kill you than the lack of basic needs.

Nah nothing like that just the woods are vast. People who go in far enough and lose track of where they came from Idk. In school they told us to hug a tree and wait if you get lost. Not sure how helpful that is. You always hear of drunk Tree planters leaving their piece and get lost around Thunder bay. I think most of them are found though because the crewboss usually knows the area and is well prepared.

And dont forget the biggest danger: It all looks the same
You're basically never going to come back without extreme luck.

If you aren't used to it Forest's can look all the same but honestly it's not at all if you are in it long enough.

Don't underestimate the power of being completely fucking insane

No I mean they literally all look the same.
Its all flat, gray and very, very few landmarks. That and it covers like 80% of the country.

Fun fact, in North America, poison plants look like candies. In Amazon, the more colorful, more dangerous.

The longer you're lost in a big forest though the chances for survival get worse unless you stay put and wait. Smartphones have helped law enforcement a lot though recently finding people.

Everything kills you in the Amazon. The rain will kill you. The fishes will kill you. The ants will kill you. The plants will kill you.

You don't just wander through the Amazon and survive. The first news about this guy were very exaggerated.

> Eating candies in the forest ground
Only a retard would do this.

You've never walked in the amazon in your life what the fuck are you talking about. The forest loves you if you're kind with it

that looks YUMMY

Right, hugs first.

>The forest loves you if you're kind with it
Except we're talking about a tropical jungle, not some temperate forest with cute little rodents and funny looking doggos.

>The forest loves you if you're kind with it
I'm not gonna pretend to know about the rainforest, but what about the damn poisonous fucking everything? Frogs, trees, beetles?

Man, don't even worry about it, they'll treat you just fine if you give them love.

This. But first, how can you love anything if you don't love yourself in the first place? Just accept yourself as one with the earth and the forest will recognize it. Be yourself is my moto.

Like like the devil's asshole

Once I've thought about getting a ticket to Amazonas and getting inside the jungle and never coming back. That'd be a really comfy death. I mean, it would be not good to feel all of these possible things that could happen to me, but I'd be just alone and connected to the nature.

>Wanderer Spider
A four-hour erection and then death
A hell of a way to go.

It doesn't really kill you but it's one of the most painful poisons out there.

One of the other most painful poisons can be found in an ant that's also from the Amazon forest.

>Wander around for a day or two; nobody knows you're missing
>Drink from a puddle in desperation
>Shit your guts out
>Spend your last two days wandering around in a state of delirium before curling up in a secluded place
>Die of dehydration

And that's summer. During the other ten months you go into shock and die in the second evening.

Wandering spiders absolutely kills you, nigga.

I remember reading about them when I found a fake one in my house, if my memory doesn't fail me the one that gives you a boner doesn't kill you.

Wandering spider's bite will cause priapism, yeah, and it's the most venomous spider on earth and the venom can easily kill a human in the right amounts. Most don't inject much, though, so you can survive, though without any anti-venom it would still be a lucky call.

This is a real die hard leaf.

Pretty sure you're talking about the bullet ant.

What the fuck, Tarantula Hawk used to be second, now I look for this Warrior Wasp and apparently it's being put in the same place as Bullet Ant in articles citing Justin Schimdt's books. That's weird.

underrated post

It's sort of hard to gauge the intensity of pain after a certain point. I imagine they decided to change it up a bit based upon duration. The reason the bullet ant got that name in English, at least I've heard is because it's been likened to being shot by a firearm. Then it lasts for five hours.