Sex is good. sex is natural. sex creates life. anything that is against sex, be it feminism or christianity, is evil...

sex is good. sex is natural. sex creates life. anything that is against sex, be it feminism or christianity, is evil, against nature, and against life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what silly, warped perception of feminism do you have that would make you include it

I agree with Christianity, but feminism is pretty much just against rape except in the extreme cases which can generally just be dismissed as any fringe element can be.

you think our early cave ancestors asked for consent during sex? no, they just grabbed the cave bitch and fucked her sideways. therefore, in today's day and age, it's against nature for women to say no to male advances.

I think you know what's wrong with that argument, but you know, have fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

you think men were weak wimps in ages of old? Weaklings should get killed off

radical feminism

There's procreating, and then there's just having sex. The former is good. I presume you're talking about the latter though...

they say no to gain power over you

feminism is about falsely accusing men of rape and literally demonizing, criminalizing, and oppressing men. it's evil

This. I cannot tell you the number of feminists I have seen (mostly online) who seem to believe that any form of sex = potential rape.

saying this next to the rape apologists

top kek

my ex literally told me that ALL SEX IS RAPE after i had been FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE
IT DESTROYED MY LIFE
AND YET EVEN ON Sup Forums I AM SILENCED AND OPPRESSED FOR QUESTIONING "FEMINISM"
MY GENITALS WERE MUTILATED AT BIRTH
I HATE MASTURBATION
I HATE MYSELF
I NEED SEX TO FUNCTION

Here's where I agree with feminists: Oppressing women is bad. Totally agree.

BUT, a lot of women seem to think that the only recourse is to turn the tables and oppress men, which of course is also bad. We need to stop oppressing each other. Troll each other for sure, but actual oppression of anyone needs to stop. You might actually get more sex that way guys, just throwing that out there.

QQ butthurt fag

Don't blame women for your problems

stop playing the rape card
nobody is getting raped
and nobody is raping
it's an excuse to demonize and oppress men
yes, rape does happen
no, CONSENSUAL SEX IS NOT RAPE
ALL SEX IS NOT RAPE

Anyone have pics/videos of a libtard girl being fucked by a trump supporter?

????

wow, great argument
dismissing my incredibly traumatic experiences, calling me a "fag," and telling me not to "blame women for my problems," when the problems i am "blaming" them for are literally PROBLEMS CREATED BY WOMEN. that's like saying, if i'm a smoker who is diagnosed with lung cancer, i shouldn't blame cigarettes for my cancer!

>my incredibly traumatic experiences
You have ptsd now? You triggered?

>PROBLEMS CREATED BY WOMEN
Sounds like A woman created your problems.

>i shouldn't blame cigarettes for my cancer!
That's correct.

Islam is way worse against sex. Unless it's gay sex, then islam is strongly into it.

Really? Please tell me more while I pour you a mixed drink. I hope you like ammonia and bleach.

Feminism is a fucking retarded evil. Anything that fucks feminism up is good and noble.

Feminism is against men. Which means it's pro gay sex.

>ptsd
YES

>A woman
MULTIPLE WOMEN
THE GIRL WHO BIT MY ARM AND GAVE ME TENDONITIS
MY ABUSIVE MOTHER WHO BEAT ME, YELLED AT ME, PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSED ME, AND EVEN FORBID ME FROM SEEING GIRLS
THE GIRL WHO FALSELY ACCUSED ME OF RAPE BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON HER BOYFRIEND WITH ME OVER A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS, JUST TO SAVE FACE
MY EX GIRLFRIEND WHO THEN CONVINCED ME ALL THAT ALL SEX IS RAPE, DRIVING ME INSANE, CAUSING ME TO MUTILATE MY GENITALS, AND THEN IN THE END ONLY LOVING ME FOR SEX

>cigarettes = lung cancer
girl/sex problems = women

this comment is the epitome of purity

lol dis nigga

Or goat sex. You can't forget goat sex. They love their goat sex.

Lol nice bait or autism

You have the wrong idea about feminism and Christianity.

Christianity isn't against having sex. They condone having sex within wedlock. It's a way of preventing lust, one of their seven deadly sins. The age of marriage has been steadily increasing since biblical times. So a man having sex back when the old testament was written would be around the time he would be losing his virginity anyway. Therefore marriage was a sort of contract stating the woman couldn't go around fucking some other dude after. You might think, well shit now he's stuck with her. But the old testament was all for polygamy, the complete opposite of modern Christianity. So the guy could just go marry another girl if he wanted a different pussy. Weddings back then weren't as big a deal as they are now.

YES

that's why everyone's eating ass now
think of it ethically
if everyone had gay sex, the human race would die out

get a load of this guy, right?

I mean, WHOA, ha ha

that's exactly what I say. Fuck islam, fuck feminism. Lets fuck!

Can someone please point to the Bible scripture that says sex is bad? I must have missed that part...

christianity is against sex. the old testament is judaism. judaism is pro-sex.

Wow, why do we even bother with philosophy? Guess faggot OP has it all figured out

>I have no coherent argument
>HURR BAIT

SEX IS GOOD
SEX IS HEALTHY
SEX IS NATURAL
SEX IS A BASIC HUMAN NEED

Too late
This is the new nature

True. Goat sex is the highest of the highest of sandnigger culture.

lmao golden
ok but he's a US SOLDIER
HE WENT AND KILLED 20 INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR OIL
NOW HE'S GAY, TRANS, AND ISLAM
HE'S FUCKING EVIL AS ALL HELL

lol

What about this?

not sure what my stance is on hentai bestiality

i have a PhD in philosophy

It's natural! It creates life! All things against it are evil! All the other stupid bullshit that op said!

Then what is the meaning of life?

Sex with my nose ? Is this natural?

Oh, really?
Then tell me how come niggers smell so bad?

totally haram!

colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry

corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

thessalonians 4:3-5
3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;
4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;

christianity is blatantly anti-sex

hahaha well uh actually it doesn't create life... that's why in the old testament, there are proscriptions against bestiality

"Question: "What does the Bible say about bestiality?"

Answer: The Bible mentions bestiality in four different passages. Exodus 22:19 says, “Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” From these verses, it is abundantly clear that, according to the Bible, bestiality is a horrible, unnatural, and abominable sin."

sex and death

What about drugs?

no that is a sin
repeat the diamond fart sutra fifty times and drink a coca-cola through your nostrils to purify it of your these misdeed

Taken out of context
The idea is we have a job to do here and a preoccupied life is an unfulfilled life.

It like worrying about how your dress looks when you are in fox hole during a fire fight.

that webm is very feminist

Sex spreads disease and can lead to unwanted babies.

You seem to forget that the Old Testament is part of Christianity. Christianity is not against all sex. It is against sex that is harmful to you spiritually, physically, and emotionally. Christians believe that sex in the context of marriage is not harmful in any of these ways and is therefore good and pleasing to God.

no not drugs

don't mind if i do, m'lady,

No, I just couldn't comprehend that as a legitimate response.

Life came before sex.

typical feminist response

human life

Yes I know that. I was poking fun at OP

oh dear god Σ(゚д゚;)∑

>should earn a lifetime membership to Sup Forums

The ages of old don't mean shit today. This is the digital age, where men don't need strength to succeed.

I feel for you user. I really do. I caught with a 15yo when I was 19 (100% consensual) and the parents threatened to press charges but they never did. I dodged that bullet thankfully. I'm 30 now, but I can still feel for you user

I'm just so confused... Islam condemns homosexuality and the trans community. Why? Why would he convert to Islam? The guy's going to get lynched in Saudi Arabia if he tries to make the pilgrimage.

So much ignorant, stupid thoughts in this thread, fuck me, am I on Sup Forums or fucking livejournal?

Food is life. But successful people control food intake, supply etc to prevent obesity, to make sure it's shared fairly. You could list countless other examples of things that "are life" but are regulated.
Sex is life, but unless you want to get cucked or have a big family of kids and grand kids in one house (with the 13yr old daughters having their own babies), all leeching off 1 male provider who has to keep working to provide for this endless supply of kids until he drops dead in the field, then you need this thing we loosely label as "sexual morality".

What everyone seems to forget is that birth control - condoms that work well, the pill, came along in the last 70 years. As did things like social welfare.
When you judge former times, from 100 years ago, back to the bible, you apply today's standards to a time that had TOTALLY different constraints.
It makes perfect fucking sense to not let your daughters fuck around until they've go someone who's going to raise those fucking kids. When there is no birth control, no abortions, no social welfare safety nets this in MANDATORY.

Christianity is NOT the only belief system, societies built on the Christian tradition are not the only societies that have sexual taboo's, don't let everyone gangbang their daugthers etc! Sexual control is very fucking common! And is the sign of an advanced society, look at all SE Asia, the Chinese etc.

Alternative models are in Africa where you fuck who you can, leave whatever kids you can cuckoo'd into any nest you can leave one in. They've done that for millenia, but even then, there is plenty of sexual morality that elders and smaller ethnic groups try to enforce.

The premise of this thread is just retarded, I'm so disappointed in the lack of sense in any of the replies.
"But muh sexual revolution"

I love dogs, but if that happened to me, I'd be eating sweet n sour canine that night.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>nope.jpg

wow uh wasn't expecting that reply
but my obese bully of a housemate is stomping around and coughing, so i'm having to much anxiety to breathe, let alone think and write a response

>that vicious tit grab

And that's how she ended her LEGACY!

CARLOS!

OP BETTER FUCKING RESPOND TO THIS WITH

I'm Christian and I've never met a Christian against sex

What the actual fuck are you on about? And feminists aren't against sex either, feminism literally is trying to keeo men and women socially equal.

You need to learn the definition of the word "immoral" and understand context.

Really? I don't think neither he nor I do.

He's talking about nature, morals have nothing to do with nature. I feel like everyone would have known that, but you proved even nature needs some esplaining.

Unless there's a point you're making that I'm missing here. In which case, it should be obvious to you, but not to me or him, so please: enlighten me.

Just re-reading this hastily typed rant, in case I wasn't clear - Africans and primitive tribal people in practice behave in what some may consider "sexually immoral" ways, it is obvious to see this has, shall we say, very "mixed" success with social cohesion, care of children, child mortality rates, and people working together to further advance their society.
In the same way that society can't function if everyone acts like a nigger and steals whatever they can at opportune times, in the same way that creates chaos and a disincentive for anyone to really work hard and making anything (because it can be stolen from someone bigger and meaner than you at any time), sexual morality has the same affect. Why bother really investing in your kids, in raising them well, when 1) you could just go fuck and rape any other women you can find and play the numbers game instead and 2) they mightn't be your kids anyway because your wife fucks whoever she wants.
And on top of all of this, they STILL have certain stances on sexual morality that people in today's society would deem to be conservative. A father would still kick your ass for fucking his daughter, or for that matter, his wife.... and those people probably look on killing the guy as revenge as a lot more justified than what liberal progressives would look at it!
In summary, the niggerist of the niggers still has more sexual morality than cucks today.

Second major point is that another sign of advanced civilisation, of an advanced individual, is foregoing short-term gratification for the bigger picture.
Trying celibacy for certain stages of your life, ust like fasting, or being vegetarian, or all manner of seemingly abstract disciplines we may put ourselves through are signs of fitness, of the kind of qualities and thinking required to progress human civilisation out of the stone age.
SO go back to cave-man rape and tribal warfare if you wish, if that's what you aspire to....

> feminism literally is trying to keeo men and women equal

Spoken like a true 12 year old.

thank you so much for this

You need ti get out more. The radial feminists and real feminists are not the same.

To* radical*

Fucking touch keyboard lol.

yeah like real feminism is good, but current feminism is false feminism

ah, fuck off with the "dictionary definition" of feminism bullshit. The definition says one thing, feminism in reality is massively splintered, millions of shrill voices saying contradicting and hysterical things, whenever you call them out they just point to the dictionary and say "you're so ignorant, that's feminism"

No, current feminism is exactly what's defined in the screenshot. The silly people and idiots you see once in a while here and there on small news articles and Sup Forums "stories" are not the majority. Most feminists just want men and women to be equal at the social and political level.

See above

Get off Sup Forums once in a while. Go outside, talk to people.

sex is sacred.

i was just celibate for 10 months and it was fucking horrible. celibacy is unhealthy.
sexual morality should be based on empathy towards others. this is a lesson i've learned.
i can't think because of my housemate. i have ptsd and it gives me anxiety.

It's you who needs to go outside and talk to real people.
My facebook feed is covered in hysterical feminist garbage that does not conform to your nice dictionary definition. Mainstream women are harbouring this illogical resentment of males that used to be the sign of "radfem", they post all kinds of memes about male tears, dismiss any arguments or discussion.
Just look at some of the shit Hillary Clinton went on about, muh rape culture etc. It is no longer about equality.

hahah you're delusional af
you've literally been brainwashed
you're not even worth arguing with

word