SUMMER IS COMING

SUMMER IS COMING

We're fucked where do think these faggots are going?

>here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>toxic users
Aka people who disagree with mods

Dubs confirms early summer were fucking fucked lads.

this place was fucked when i first got here seven years ago.

Wait I thought you wanted toxic shitposting newfag users

Hopefully they'll all just go to Sup Forums it's mostly fags from the trump shit

I literally only started coming back here because of what a shit show Reddit had become during the election. I'll be fucking glad when r/The_Donald is shut down.

Dubs confirm they're going to Sup Forums thank KEK

Fuck YOU libcuck the don was the shit until rhe mods fucked us and stripped us of our rights. You're a god damned traitor.

It was that bad?

Oh noes

Belligerent white people are gonna come here and rouse support for fake news and stuff....

I'm pretty sure the denizens of Sup Forums already create/tolerate much worse.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING THAT? Jesus Christ we need to get over there and tell them to go to fucking fagbook or something.

The are already among us.

>implys "summer" is worser than any other time of year

Nigger pls

>much
Vocal minority

That's most likely where the majority will go I'm pretty sure most of these people they're talking about are the the trump sub. I'm also pretty sure most of them frequent Sup Forums already so op is just a faggot as always.

Dubs check, but summer is horrible kys newfag

FUCK

This is Trumps fault I'm seriously going to kms.

I've only been using Sup Forums for five or six years and during that time alone it's gotten considerably worse. I can't even imagine what lurkers from the pre-2010s would think of this shit. Where did all the oldfags migrate to? I just can't swallow the idea of anybody sticking around for this shit. I probably won't be here much longer myself.

Prepare for a lot more Trump shit posts. We might have to ask for a faggot Trump board to keep them away. It's already bad enough.

They left and they left us behind.

Seriously like every other post was political so annoying and comment sections were even worse

Don't they hate us? WHY the fuck would they come here?

Then they will probably go to pol. I'm sure a few will shit this place up more than it is if that's even possible but the majority should go to pol.

WELP I'm going to an hero fuck that shit. That's like isis joining the navy seals. I'm out,

What's the most painless way to an hero?

They probably won't be able to find us

Exit bag

Oldfag here. Went from nerdy perverted wannabe outsider anarchists that created OC to nerdy wannabe-normie fascists that do nothing but shitpost and whine. I still check in occasionally for nostalgia and luls. Reddit and fucking Facebook churn out more OC than Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is basically just a place for shitposting and edgelords to yell nigger at each other and share nudes of their exes and gfs while calling each other cucks, gayest place on earth tbqh.

I'm one of the guys they kicked out. We're not that bad I promise we don't bite.

Remember all the goddamn CP?

Yup rhis pretty much sums it up

The fact you would say something as gay as

>we don't bite

WE ARE FUCKED

Be right back going to kill my self

Well played

lol really?

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see this.

Hello and welcome I am sort of known as the ambassador around here. Care for a tour of the place?

When are they getting kicked out?