People actually find this girl attractive? she looks like a man? she looks like a tranny

people actually find this girl attractive? she looks like a man? she looks like a tranny.

im not the one attracted to a MANFACE

She's hot bait thread

Post a picture of a man that looks like her.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

OP needs make up to notice feminine facial features

Nice hair. Good hairline. Minimal makeup and no noticeable flaws in skin. Eyes too far apart. Odd looking nose. Delicious full lips. Appears to have above average tits. 6.5/10 would bang.

>Good hairline

she has a 5head

>rates here a 6.5
>she would rate him a 3

OP here, here is a real beautiful girl. not fake and plastic like bella. not weird looking or manly.

You never evaluate a girls hairline? Some girls have jacked up hairline. Good example is Sophie Turner from Game of Thrones. Her hairline goes up in the middle for no reason and it's annoying. Ruins an otherwise flawless face.

Her forehead is not that big. Proportional to her longish face.

I don't know what you're trying to say here

>You never evaluate a girls hairline?
yeah...but hers is on the top of her ayy lmao sized head

>I don't know what you're trying to say here
.......a person has a forehead (4_syntax). He was saying she has a 5head (5_+1 syntax)

5 is bigger than 4

She's almost 6 feet tall. She's allowed to have a big head

>eyes too far apart

what the fuck makes you dumbfuckers think this so much?

I hear this alot.

Her eyes are in the same spot your eyes are. But she has woman eyes, that means they have a slight turn upwards.

Are you attracted to men, you fucking faggot? Because she'd look like a man if her eyes were any closer.

>2016
>can't appreciate almond shaped eyes

>5'8'' is almost 6'
no it really isn't

Yeah i meant to link to the other response. I've heard that stupid joke b4

Last i heard she was 5'10 but I could be wrong

>getting this upset anons calls his waifu a man

I'm totally attracted to butterface chick. so i'm attracted to OP

She looks pretty, and cute. Looks feminine to me, but what do I know, I love pussy and have never sucked a cock.

Just imagine her dolled up.. This is apparently her looking a raggity from working out. Would still bang.

Also OP we know you are her in the pic, and youre just fishing for compliments to inflate you r ego. Show your tits already

Are you under the impression that everyones eyes are the same distance apart?

id fuck the shit out of her

>Also OP we know you are her in the pic, and youre just fishing for compliments to inflate you r ego
I wouldn't be shocked if that were true, bitch posts 500 social media vids a day. That ain't healthy to be that obsessed with yourself

who is she? and is there nudes?

Lol look at this bitch. She looks like a fucking alien

a former child model, was in a disney series did a few movies. A few leaks during the fappening when she was 16-17

Just google Bella Thorne. There's everything short of nudes.

OP, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MASSIVELY HUGE FAGGOT

THE OPENING OF YOUR ANUS IS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN A MANHOLE ON THE STREET. THE STREET WHERE YOU TROLL FOR ALL YOUR GAY BBC.

Terrible shame that awful looking face is on that body. Textbook butterface. Who is she anyway?

I can see her penis bump

Yeah, her face is so horrible. All you FAGGOTS need to be killed. Where is ISIS when you need them?

So what you're saying is your penis is the size of her clit?

KYS you small limp dicked faggot

you're dumb as bricks, that person wasn't talking about bella...but bella is lookalikeaman

Lol I'm not even talking about her you fucking dipshit autist. Jfc do you have a shrine to this bitch or something? Desperate faggot.

no, what I'm saying is she has a penis and you're mad that I said she has a penis.

she a goddes u fucking manlet

FAGGOT
MASSIVE FAGGOT
FAGGOT WITH THE WORLD'S SMALLEST DICK

KYS ALL YOU SAD LITTLE PATHETIC FAGGOTS

white women are fucking disgusting

go to bed, bella. or don't you have another 300 selfie vids in the gym to shitpost?

I didn't even know this bitch was famous when I made my initial critique. Sorry I don't think your imaginary girlfriend is perfect you pathetic loser lol

That pick was you, faggot. Lurk more.

Nigga this is the lowest quality bait.

She's okay but Bella Thorne is fucking top notch

>social media whore
>continues to get white trash tattoos
>gets a bullring in nose
>wears pot socks to advertise how "hip" she is with the drugs
breaks up with her bf a few months after buying a house with him...them pretends to be bisexual and bounces right to another dick less than a month later
yeah, the perfect woman

You seem to know a lot about her personal life, you read cosmo faggot? Or just a stalker

My nigga tell em

I read what you waifuist shitpost about her. Sorry I can read.

Lol I just think she's sexy I didn't know any of that about her

I don't find her attractive, but you are just as bad as those fucking retards

Nudes.

Now please.

Kek

She looks cute. Get over your rejection.

looks like another homosapien from 2016 to me. i noticed how some peoples faces and heads have morphed into different shapes never before seen from just even a few decades ago, could be all the make up and toothpaste though. my penis is extremely hairy.

jesus this bitch is in love with her tits

Probably rightfully so, though.

Nice

Wait, what the fuck are you actually talking about? She's got no makeup on here and she still looks amazing - those eyes, those fucking lips - not to mention a literally perfect body: long legs, huge, firm boobs, small waist, slender - I mean, is your laptop on your boyfriend's back right now? Because your post is so gay that your dick literally had to be in another man, as you were writing it.

Bitch looks like Ben Domik

Too bad Playboy is a non-nude mag now.