Hi user,

Are you male of female?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw stuck being male

A lady my friend

at least you're honest.

White male w/ a cock that likes cumdumpsters...so, the devil.

yes I am male of female

Female

kek
nice dubs

>I have a penis, and having one feels right.
I dunno. You tell me.

Iam a triple sexual

male

Why doesn't Sup Forums require pic any more?

Or even pic for the male attention whores? I miss the Sup Forums I first discovered.

OP here.

Thanks. It's been a long day, sorry.

IDK, I think it should be mandatory.

OP is male btw. Pic not related.

>tfw I'm male but there's a serious part of me that's female

>tfw I molest myself constantly

>triggered

>Pic not related.
Pic should be related. Time stamp that cock and post it. Small, Big, who cares. Put a date on that limb and snap a pic.

I hope you're not just a gay guy (you probably are) and just an average lurking femanon.

We need more of you

Attack helicopter

>Implying there are only two genders

i'm user

>a gay guy / an average lurking femanon.
Sadly, just a dick bully just looking for timestamps of tits or dicks.

>this triggers the shitlord

Why isn't there an wincest thread going right now?

Im mentally ill

What does that make me?

>Didn't answer the question.

Male or Female?

>Male or Female?
user.
Ask any Wincest thread.

fale

Eh, i'm neither.
I consider this thread extremely offensive, for those (like me) who has another gender identity.

male

also you transgender 92 category fags are embarrassing and i doubt you give that pig trough of information publicly, if ever

Pretentious

I identify as 1993 toyota celica, I do not believe in your binary gender roles

the 1993 celica is a boss car

I am a female transgender so I'm assuming you guys won't agree on what I am

>implying there are only two genders

so you're a guy

that wears girl clothes/makeup/fake eyelashes etc

Nah, I'm fine with it. I just prefer actual pussies. It's nothing personal, I'm totally fine with trans people as people. I suppose I have a pussy fetish

I never said you had to fuck me but thanks I'm gay anyways

>female transgender
Did you get your pussy and tits yet or are you still sub A cup and swinging log?

male cis scum reporting for duty

i just dont agree with the ones that say

'you dont wanna fuck a trans girl, you're a bigot'

which makes no sense because bigot means racist. but alright

its perfectly ok to turn down a hilarious train wreck of a human. that doesnt make you an asshole. the tranny is the asshole.

No not really

Did you just assume my gender?

Isn't the suffix trans in transgender short for transitioning?

Female transgender means female transitioning to male?

Hello OP
Im female.
Is there a point to this?

I mean we're not all like that that's the same as people saying it's racist to not wanna fuck a certain race

.... are you sure. lmfao

i doubt id call you a girl if i saw you in public

Maybe. Liar.

exactly.

holy shit is this the first reasonable trans

i get mob violence for saying i dont want to screw a baby who started as a boy, then decided to transition to female

You probably would if you saw me and my gf together we look like typical lesbians I'm not a big person or some kind of man child that you seem to picture

the ones i get are, big chin, broad shouldered, late transitioning asshole who say i am whats wrong with the world because i prefer not to nut in a mans inside out penis, which yes, happens to resemble a vagina alot

>Are you male of female?

I mean that's your perspective but I don't see myself as I started as a man cause I never fit that role ever I had the wrong body yes but I never started as a man because I couldn't get that right even

Well im not a liar.
Being a female isnt exactly shocking

did you just assume my gender?

Those are called hons, user. The freshold for transition is 25 or you'll be a "man in a dress".

Some people don't understand that though.

i dont want to live in a world where i mistakenly fuck a man because this person wants to play the role of a female so much

Well I'm pretty small actually... and extremely skinny I mean when I was little people always thought I was a girl... til i got an Atoms Apple which is the bane of my existence but now i Pass good

Confirming there are only two Genders.

Yeah I still fear I look like that tho

>bigot means racist
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
>intolerant of those holding differing opinions

but 1 point for trying to seem like you know something

I still fear that I look like this even though my gold star lesbian gf reassures me

>faggot who just got here.

I am male of male.

Don't even try. I really don't care. Good if you're not a liar, though. I sincerely hope for your own sake you're not.

im gender fluid

i just wish i had the ability to turn these people down without being labeled as an asshole or something. from my experience they are VERY non-understanding. i suppose thats just handling the rejection badly. but its rude to assume i hate trannys simply because i wish not to fuck them

Hey ren

A sexual here nuts shaft and a pussy

I'm pretty positive most on here aren't. However take a browse of "passing" threads on lgbt and it's just kind of shows you the perspecitve

not wanting to fuck a tranny does not make you a bigot.

whats wrong with you people.

I honestly think there is no reason living cause I'll never fully be a girl to some people I don't expect people to fuck me cause that's got nothing to do with being a real girl but damn I get sad sometimes to think the first thing people think of me is just a man with tits even though I've never been a "man"

Pics or gtfo

loser.

Yeah I don't wanna get fucked by men on the internet why do people assume this

See
Includes lying to yourself.

Then hurry up and Kya on live stream faggot

biologically I'm a male... don't give a shit about anything else.

Male.

If there's any females on this board and not posting their pics, they're just as ugly looking as me. Probably just as rotten as the hot ones too.

Bigot!

you
>a & b
me
>b is wrong
you
>a is right, what is wrong with you

I take the point I awarded you back

There's assholes on all sides user. A majority of us believe that's bullshit too.

Can't do that to my gf sorry I have a life unlike you but it's alright I used to not have one you'll find one buddy that's why most of us go on Sup Forums isn't it

straight people are the reason you're all here so respect us mothercucker

>I'm not your buddy, pal
Also then you have a reason to live if you have a gf retard

Did I ever assume you hated me?

Well i post my pics but i just dont post any sort of sexual photos soo....

So, you like girls?

doesnt matter, its how they choose to use the word.

but i cant use 'fag' thats considered hate speech nowadays. holy shit we live in the renaissance

I know I have a reason but sometimes I feel like I'm not a girl at all and I shouldn't be with my gf because I'm a gross tranny key word I feel not I don't have a reason to live

soooooo, i was reading articles on Sup Forums and how its a vile and hateful place, and oh was it so right. Whats wrong with you people? Theres more than just male of female! You alt-righters are quite sickening and such bigoted. Been browsing for almost 2 days now and i cant un-see the most vile and hateful comments and pictures i have ever seen.

No thank you Sup Forums.

>implying that I'm not the result of a faggot and dyke trying to pretend they aren't mentally ill

Says the cuck from /r/eddit.

Well yeah because you won't ever truly be a woman. That's the problem with trannies. Your stuck in a shitty situation and can either come to terms with it or Kya really.

soo...you'd aim to refute my claim about being ugly while ignoring being rotten on the inside? Least it's 50% case in point.

Yes I could fuck a man if he is really attractive but I feel like that's most people I just primarily like women

>im gender fluid
Semen or Grool?