This Is How I Disapper is a great song

This Is How I Disapper is a great song

>listening to any album other than Bullets in 2017
What's high school like these days?

THE SHARPEST LIVES ARE THE DEADLIEST TO LEAD

How dare you, every song on this album was a masterpiece.

It is. Really good chorus. Favorite song on the album

That's a weird way to spell "Dead!"

The entire album was gold, but This Is How I Disappear is second to Disenchanted.

This album is over 10 years old.

High School is like listening to Chainsmokers, get your insults up to date, retard.

THIS
H
I
S

Dubs dont lie

Excuse me good sir, have you ever heard Heaven Help Us?

MCR is actually Sup Forumscore but assholes like you are ashamed of it so they ruin it for everyone else

It sure is

HEEEEY HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU ARE DEAD?!

NO ONE REALLY HAD MUCH NICE TO SAY

I THINK I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY

This

so are they the new Weezer? "nostalgic misunderstood actually pretty good industry plant" and on the next Sup Forumscore chart? i could see that

did he died?

I agree, it's one of the few one's on this record that I like a lot. The auto-tuned vocal harmonies on the bridge are amazing

heaven help us is way too good to be an mcr song

>industry plant

?

WHEN I WAS

this

anything popular but not mainstream

No hes just a sleepy baby

Oh i thought it meant something like "manufactured by the industry and planted there"

whoops

Yeah, I would say they are the new Weezer. This album in particular is just really good.

Umbrella Academy > Black Parade

trash, lmao
kys all of you fags and listen to some good shit while ya at it

this post is bait.

Remember MCR is objectively good.

I don't know how anyone relates to this album past high school.

not bait. topkek, fucking faggit listen to pic related and grow a fucking pair you nu-male scum

Half of the album is about alcoholism and cocaine abuse. I don't know how anyone relates to this album in high school.

The best part is that Bullets and Three Cheers are both better than it even though TBP is really good.

I don't know, that's just the time period of my life when I liked it, as well as a bunch of friends. They were really popular with teenagers. The lyrics just aren't for me, I guess.

I think it's probably their weakest album lyrically, even though it's probably better than danger days conceptually TBP comes off melodramatic and cliche way too often. I get that that's kind of the point but in bullets and three cheers the melodrama seemed a lot more self aware.

I've listened to this album at least 100 times and I never picked up on any of the lyrics being about cocaine abuse

Well the song that this thread is about is an extended metaphor of Gerard wanting everyone in his life to let him fall into a spiral of alcohol and drug dependence so there's that.