So youtube took down my Ghostbusters video down saying it violated their community guidelines...

So youtube took down my Ghostbusters video down saying it violated their community guidelines. I know the video was in poor taste, but fuck. Any advice on the appeal? or am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

ziifile.com/1999sjpze5p7.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xIq8L5xnqmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

upload it somewhere so we can all upload it to youtube. they can't stop us all

this

You FUCKING WHITE MALE, how dare you criticise these strong womyn. Google now has a strong anti-misogyny policy in place for shitlords like you, one more strike and you're banned from the internet and will spend 20 years in shitlord jail.

>they can't stop us all
actually,

will do, upload site recommendation?

Sorry to hear it bro. You can try to appeal on the grounds of fair use, but I don't know if it will do you any good.

I love YouTube, but I wish they were a bit more lenient with the copyright issues. It limits creativity.

>Google now has a strong anti-misogyny policy
I wouldn't be surprised actually.

But realistically , I'm sure someone flagged it or a keyword was triggered.

no one actually reviews these things.

ziifile is the fastest in terms of download speeds that I've seen lately for free hosts

Not op, but It's not copyright , it seems he played repetitive content or tried to advertise other websites.

make webm with audio and lin to it here

it was probably a stupid video anyway

I think it may have been the original title "Ghostbusters 3 Official Trailer" maybe they took it down on the grounds that it was a misleading title, but I've seen videos with worse misleading titles that are still up.

I thought it would be safe because it's a parody?

it is safe. youtube sucks.

file uploaded
ziifile.com/1999sjpze5p7.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=xIq8L5xnqmI

you have done a great service user

I found it to be funny. It's simple and the editing is on point. It's good.

Amaznig.

>I wouldn't be surprised actually.
Wait, you think he's kidding?

This is fucking hilarious.

Also, it says "content from SME, restricted from playback on certain sites" so it's probably the theme song.

No, because when I originally uploaded the video the song was struck with a copyright notice, but they didn't remove the video, they just monetized it.

what's funny is that this comment appeared right before it was taken down

Well then they're just pieces of shit, fight it under fair use/parody.

And now you know who reported it, or even started a mass report campaign in their SJW clique.

seriously, fuck youtube

thank you user

>Tearing a dying child's soul from his body
>They're laughing about it
You dun gud user, you dun gud

make a video exposing big corporation facism and political censorship and try to get the ball roling

lel

No it is the copyrighted theme song you fucking retard.

Every minute Youtube gets like 60 hours or more of video material uploaded. Since they can't monitor this using humans they use lots of bots. (else they'd get sued out of the ass) These bots are able to recognize copyrighted material that's in their data base. Sometimes even if you change the pitch or speed a bit. They keep getting better and better.

If something gets detected it gets automatically monetized for whichever company the copyrighted material belongs to. In your case someone actually successfully (probably someone hired by Sony to scour the internet for things like this) filed a copyright notice using the report system. This results in the video being taken down and a strike. 3 strikes and your account is gone.
You can dispute this but then Sony can drag you to court.

wrong

What the fuck dude this is a folder of Pepes

You're ruining their value