Ask someone who is going to kill themself tomorrow anything

Ask someone who is going to kill themself tomorrow anything.

why wait. cease the moment.

I have things I have to do first, and I won't be able to get them done at the current time.

why r u going to kill urself

How are you going out?

Why don't you wait for the new year? Everyone knows that's the perfect time.

If you attempt to go through with it and fail, you're going to be very, very embarassed.

are you going to livestream it

What is the meaning of life?

But if you do it, there will be no need to complete your "things" and will be finally free.

how are you doing it

I've been unhappy as long as I can remember and have tried many times to change it, but I always wind up back in an extremely depressed state. It's gotten to the point where most days I won't even get out of bed except to use the bathroom and eat. Because of this, I've developed extreme social anxiety when I do venture out of my house. I'm basically just sucking up resources from my mom.

>I have things I have to do first
Wut

Have you tried not being a faggot?

You aint got the balls, if you would wanna kill yourself you wouldnt be posting it on a cringe web site like this, you would be bleeding in a thub or hanging from the ceiling faggot

I personally feel rebirth is real.

How will your action shape your future lives, or, if you do not belief or even consider the possibility, what do you feel killing yourself will do?

I am not saying not to do it, but are you prepared to do it? Is this something you will regret should you be reborn? How will this influence your mothers life?

Not gonna tell you to reconsider or not do it, that's your choice. I'm gonna request, however, that you go out in style.

What's the price of milk?
4 pound, fifty pence
4 pounds for the shopkeep
50 pence for the cow that licked it.

Guess how much a coffee is?
$2 a Pop

Did Chad lose?

I'm going to hang myself in a park near my house
I've thought about suicide almost every day for over five years
I won't
No, only because if I did that my loved ones might see it
I wish I knew

is it really that small?

I have nothing to ask, I just wanted to say take care.

Can I have all your money?

Attention whore

Before You try to do it take high and i mean HIGH dose of psychedelics. Choose one and do it - shrooms, lsd, dmt, ayahuasca or anything else.

Just do it. You have nothing to loose.

how will you ever live with yourself when you suceed?

>cease the moment
>cease
Not sure if autism or pun

--op

what happens if u meet the girl of ur dreams tomorow or something or win the lottery. u cant kill urself there is always something left to experience man. all u need is some antidepressants and maybe better diet or something and i promise u will feel better

Dont you fucking dare. You make something of yourself. Not for you. For your Mom. You make that poor woman proud.
Now dont be so fucking selfish. Good luck cunt.

Good luck with that, make sure you have some strong rope and find a thick branch.

I literally have cancer now

Why you lying?

Listen here you stupid cunt. I am not depressed therefore I know better than you. Killing yourself is just giving up. What you can do is go to the gym 3 times a week. It will help with your social anxiety and help with your mood (endorphines). Put yourself into a routine and stick to it. If you cant do that then you are one of the weak. Also leaving your mom to cope with a son who killed himself is sociopathic, it would be better for her if you put a bullet in her brain. Nobody is going to make you feel better unless YOU do better.

>What you can do is go to the gym 3 times a week.
Gay.

I believe the death of the brain is the end of consciousness. It might destroy my mother, but continuing to live will only do that slowly. But in 100 years, our existence will have been completely forgotten anyway. Life seems pretty pointless in all aspects. It seems like we're only made to feel, and the way I perceive things makes me feel awful.

I'm asking you to save me a good seat in the afterlife.

Thanx

what does the back of a nipple look like?

5.5 inches erect. Could be better, but I haven't used it much so it doesn't really matter.
Thanks
I have none. In fact, I'm a few thousand in debt from student loans.
Why would I care about attention on an anonymous image board?
With my anxiety, that would probably end really badly.

I'm suicidal too. I've tried the routine thing, for 2 years now I've gone to work 5 days a week, never missed a shift, kept in shape, tried to watch uplifting things, gone on dates with guys, etc. .. and, I'm more dead inside than I was at 17 when my depression began. I'm already dead so why not go the whole way? The fact that the only feeling im capable of anymore is misery and disgust really seals my decision.

The problem isn't you. We are all born in the wage slavery where we must work for a companies in order to earn the privilege of not to starve to death. It doesn't have to be like this. We could already replace 90% of the jobs with machines with the current technology.

If you have to plan your suicide, you won't do it.

liquidate your assets and give us your money

cancer from a good quality post well you are demented and a lost soul with no life energy.
Theres your chemo, now buck up lad.

Indeed. If not autism, it was a clever pun!

Christ, please don't do it in a goddamn park. Some poor bastard has to discover you.

Speaking as someone who found a hanged person several years ago.

I'd recommend not doing it at all TBH. You might feel like there's not much chance your life will improve, but there's 0 chance if you do yourself in.

Don't do it fam. It gets better, trust me. I tried to shoot myself but I pussied out and ended up breaking my hand from punching a wall. I went for a swim life got a lot better. Stick it out a while longer.

fuck. who would have known. swimming cures suicidal tendencies.
swimming is pretty dope tbh

I think the possibility of your life improving, you meeting someone special, experiencing something new that turns your life around really out weighs the misery of life you're currently having to bear. Just go through it. I know you don't have hope. But just take user's word, consider the possibility. Meeting that someone can really turn your life around, trust me. And if you are going to do it anyway, then PLEASE, take acid. You've got nothing to lose. Take acid, okay?

Forgot to quote you

I used to be suicidal too, tho I gave up on my life in depressing ass Illinois and moved somewhere sunny with a beach and life has never been better. Might just be your environment?

Yeah OP, take the acid guys advice and try acid or LSD. Maybe assassinate some corrupt CEO or senator if one lives nearby. Sell something up with a craigslist whore. Go out with a bang you asshole! No wonder you're depressed, everything you do has a depressing tone to it. Put some pep into your step as you walk to the park. Enjoy the last rays of sunshine on your face as you tie that noose. Feel the rush (and the ensuing erection) as the last bits of breath escape your meaningless sack of flesh. Make it exciting!

Also what kinda things you gotta do first?

$50 bet OPs mom and him where he's going with that rope and stops him

What's the most exciting thing you've done with your life this far

What did you go to school for?

What do you like awake in bed thinking about?

>I'm a few thousand in debt from student loans.
Debt means nothing. The system is designed in a way you have to take loans sooner or later and if you fail to pay back to bank owners they will get some real assets from you like a house. And that is what they really wanted all along because even they know only real assets have a real value.
This can't go on much longer. I'm sure we will see some very big changes very soon as people are getting more and more disillusioned by the politics and our way of living althogether.

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you

My birthday is Friday and I have no plans yet. What should I do? (I live in Chicago and have a few hundred bucks to blow)

if they go to far afield they will be destroyed en mass.

Is it because Hillary might take away Trump's victory with a recount. Wait to afterward! He might still be our president

Do it. Bet you won't you little bitch

> To kill themself
> themself

??

What's your dream girl look like?

let us know if there's anything of an afterlife pls ty

Killing yourself is so overraeted now.
Not doing anything productive.
Go rob a bank or something at least you will die in style.

>
>Killing yourself is so overraeted now.
>Not doing anything productive.
>Go rob a bank or something at least you will die in style.

Or take some mofo you hate with you :]

What was your favorite part?

Why not just fucking go on an adventure instead?

I don't give a shit. Do you even remotely think anyone would?