I'm getting fucking tired of working shitty jobs for shitty pay. I want more than $1,000 a month for 50 hours each week...

I'm getting fucking tired of working shitty jobs for shitty pay. I want more than $1,000 a month for 50 hours each week. What do I do? I look everywhere and it seems like there are no jobs besides shitty ones.

Go to college fgt

Acquire a skill. I am a 'writer' and I make $30 an hour and work 15-25 a week

Who do you work for?

College is 1 of the biggest wastes of time and money

wew lad

So even with ten hours of overtime a week, FORTY HOURS A MONTH, you still can't take home more than a grand a month?

You could be sucking dick at a public park for a fraction of the time and make lots more money.

Post an average pay stub or you are just a lying troll niggafaggatron from space.

It may teach you jack shit but it gives you a piece of paper that other people see and assume you're smart then boom you get a job

Dubs of truth

Real advice:

Put yourself in a position to do something you enjoy. Spending most your time doing something that you don't care about, for someone else's benefit will make you hate your life. No matter how much money you make.

3 different startups, a 'news' site and I've had periodic work with a magazine which gives me a big payout for every article.

Sounds like b8

What do you do?

>you Can achieve anything you want, you just have to lower your expectations.

magazines articles were the most profitable, made a few thousand an article. I also have equity in one of the startups and it could turn into a lot of money. Or it could flop and I'll still have the money I've been paid. Otherwise I am just an overpaid contractor.

Front desk clerk at a motel for 7.60 an hour, overnight, about 40hrs a week. And then maintenance at a semitruck shop for 10 an hour, about 10hrs a week. I have to find some time to sleep though.

I'm guessing OP works multiple jobs, and gets no overtime.

Quit being a lazy nigger, and try getting a job where you actually get off your black ass and work up a swear. For fucks sake, there's thousands of jobs where you can make a fuck load more than what you claim to be making now, turd.

>1,000
So your making only about $5.00 an hour? try a fast food joint.

>get job doing something I like
>being forced to do it day in and day out slowly saps any enjoyment I get from it

Just apply for a Sales Job (Not retail) i have no College degree and make about 3,5k/month - wholesales IT

go learn a trade that will actually get you paid. im gonna try to do welding.

I make 550 a week for 7 days of work. Bonuses and cash paid daily. No overtime. Easy work lunch included and no papertrail

>7.60
thats crazy lol what state ?

Texas

Everyone becoming a welder these days. Go into refrigeration and heating. People pay thousands for a furnace or air conditioner

>Account manager at a big company
>not at liberty to say company name cuz easy to find me
>legit get paid to take clients to dinner and make sure they buy more product from us
>MFW I get paid $75k/yr to go to dinner and get hammered /input minimal amounts of data on a computer

Universities have lowered their admittance standards to such an extent, that now too (like their incoming students' capabilities) those pieces of paper are likewise worthless. They've invalidated their own credibility when they began fabricating bogus degrees in order to capitalize on irrational whims. I would ONLY consider university if one were to stay firmly locked in STEM fields - or consider a trade school. Even the STEM fields are being heavily tainted by current political overhauls, so don't expect a free marketplace of ideas. Don't expect to be challenged, or to enjoy the freedom to explore new and unconventional ideas. You'll be required to memorize and repeat the party line. Just know what you're getting yourself into. It's an extremely volatile environment, you'll leave knowing less than when you entered, and it'll take you several years to recover and reshape a more accurate and useful comprehension of self, as well as the larger world. Save the obscene tuition fees, go to a local trade school to learn how to hone and maximize a skill or enterprise, use saved money to self finance start-up, and enjoy being your own boss. In the current year, university does nothing but oppress your opinions and curtail your enthusiasm.

Give me your job

You talk like you're in your junior year of high school explaining to your mom why you want to live in her basement rather than have fun at college.
> I'm in my 3rd year of college and I haven't learned shit
>I will graduate and get a degree and be exposed to job opportunities that I otherwise would have had to work extremely hard for/ would have probably never gotten
>pay off the 20k I owe in a few years at my boss ass job
>profit?

"Have fun" bullshit. All my friends who went off to college either take it seriously and say it's stressful, or became drug addicts/alcoholics and eventually moved back in with their parents.

(YOU)
>I'd like to add to my post

In life happiness is end goal no matter what you do
Example: get job for money -> money buys you nice car -> nice car makes you happy

So if I'm happy at college then I don't see a problem even if the degree is worth it because the degree would just make me money to make me happy so if I'm happy reguardless then the degree just adds to it

All your friends are tryhard fags....I can finish with all As or all Cs and it really doesn't make that much of a difference unless you're validictorian or some shit. Jobs won't ask for my grades they ask what your education level you have finished is

Ooh wahhh a little stress is totes lethal. Learning is good, it's not like liberals will make gravity racist.

Went to both college and grad school - BA and MA. The developments I'm discussing are less than five years old. Strawman attempt aside, that loser in his mom's basement should be the one to listen most carefully. In this case, his reluctance to go to university is fully justified. I'd encourage his mom to consider alternatives. Congratulations on your boss ass job, user.

Wtf dude. You're getting ripped off somewhere along the line.
JOB1
$7.60/hr×40hrs=$304/week
$304×4=1216/month
JOB2
$10/hr×10hrs=$100/week
$100×4=$400/month
TOTAL
$1616/month.
Where are you losing $616 EVERY month?
Taxes sure as shit doesn't do that.

Sometimes they end up being a little less

Ok then.
Say you miss an entire day of work every week for the month. 4 hrs from Job1 and 4hrs from Job2.
$7.60×4=$30.40
$10×4=$40
$70.70×4=$282.80
$1616/month-282.80
$1333.20/month.
And taxes still don't explain it.
Either you exaggerated the hours you're working and need to pick it up or somebody is taking it from you.

The work days at the hotel are 8hr shifts, so it could end up being just 32hrs a week.

The oilfield is hiring. Put your fuckin boots on and get your ass to work! That's how you make money.

Live off your parents like most of the 4 chan population.

And "I'm a writer" dude. You're a fag

You'll be paying that shit for years mate if you dont get a well paying job.

writter = fag
all modern day culture and ancient scripture were created by fags... mfw user enjoys banging rocks together in the middle of no where.