What is your favorite anime Sup Forums?

What is your favorite anime Sup Forums?

Let's discuss something other than GoT for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=byDglOhxmdA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSv7o2P-uo
youtube.com/watch?v=YNKCZFNAED0
youtube.com/watch?v=ggAxjfkW4eM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1bWZAu_uY
youtube.com/watch?v=V2BEcHJudB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None as even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

Nichijou

There was one hentai I watched that had an incredibly engrossing story that I completely skipped the sex scenes just to continue. I can't remember the name of it right now

I don't have much affection for anime anymore but I loved it growing up, and I still have a soft spot for YuYu Hakusho. It's comfy as fuck

Jem

show: cowboy bebop (inb4 overrated)
movie: castle in the sky

this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=z30Y572EmCk

pinnacle of comedy

I don't know about anime but Mama Tama by Uno Makoto is god tier and who knows what will we see about him/her next

This is my favorite anime.

Fuck Sup Forums, it's mostly full of degenerates who only watch anime for masturbation purposes

Anime threads on Sup Forums actually discuss plot, characters, direction, etc

Akira.

Also I wish they would make a movie in similar fashion for gantz

>Typical overreaction sequence
Maybe it's funnier contextually...?

Boku no pico ofc

there is no plot or character development in anime, but I guess anime is all about emotion as autists can't recognize real emotion in actual human beings

Which animes should be made into Hollywood movies if studios start digging that hole?

Evangelion

My favorite anime you ask?

Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Claymore
Berserk
Death Note
Code Geass

Pick any one.

it is a slapstick show
youtube.com/watch?v=byDglOhxmdA

Just because nobody's mentioned it yet -- Love Hina

I'd say Evangelion but there's no way you could cram 26 episodes of character development in 2 hours, and if hollywood made it it would probably end up being pacific rim or transformers-tier, and there would be no psychological or emotional element whatsoever

ping pong the animation

cute

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Gunbuster
2 parts movie the first one ending at the end of episode 4

nice meme faggot some of the greatest masterpieces come from Anime

Kite or this probably

>favorite anime

Lucky Star
Sword Art Online
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Midori Days

Gēmu Obu Surōnzu

They couldn't fit the first 7 episodes properly in to the first Rebuild movie, never mind trying fit the whole series in to one live action movie.

stpp sucking eva dick you fuckimg cucks

>le anime sucks XD
>le eva is a masterpiece
Sup Forums is full of plebs

I can't tell if you are for real

I'm an adult so none
>Sup Forums is full of plebs
Post top 10 films of all time?

it's just edgy Red Ridding Hood

How do we do a PSG movie gentlemen?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zYSv7o2P-uo

Hello Sup Forumseddit!

It's to Deep for you literally

Art

i cry every time

unironically

flood gates open up

Akira, and that's about it

Should I get into anime or reading, Sup Forums?
Video games are becoming a chore and I always fucking hated watching movies!
Some TV shows are okay...

Read

Do both in the form of manga

Read
Get into /lit/ before the meme parasites that ruined this board get to them too

how do you hate movies you shit eater cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=YNKCZFNAED0

Okay, it looks like it's time to get into literature. I have no clue where to start but that's ok... Maybe a kind cute bookworm girl at barne's and noble will notice me looking lost and confused and we will live happily ever after together

Movies are sooooo boring and they just cram a bunch of shit into a few hours. I rather watch tv show or anime...

>linkin park

Kill me for that post. Here's the original kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=ggAxjfkW4eM

I KNOW>>>>>> SO SORRY!>
I saw 60 fps and got excited. :\

>60 fps
retarded meme it's only better than 30 for fighting and fast paced games 30 is better for everything else

5 cm per seconds conveys the greatest sense of loss one feels upon growing up and experiencing young love and losing it that I have ever felt. It goes beyond a mere anime, and even moves beyond film. It is an experience.

All of my favourites

>I have no clue where to start
Check out the /lit/ wiki
its actually very good

Evangelion would be an extremely, extremely easy movie to make.

Yea human eyes can't even fathom to see beyond 24fps, so even 30, not to mention the HFR or 60fps meme is usually an overkill just to appease the retards who think they can see it due to placebo.

Madoka.
Mami is my girlfriend!

good ost and that's it really 6/10
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1bWZAu_uY

I bet she gives great head.

The same for almost 10years now

youtube.com/watch?v=V2BEcHJudB8

You're a retard.
I've seen more anime than I care to admit and I have yet to see anything nearly as good as Madoka Magica.

Space Patrol Luluco is pretty good I guess.

I can't stomach to look at a lot of anime that it has a cheaply drawn and oversaturated appearance.

The main advantage of anime is that the characters are beautiful and anatomized in a way no other medium does characters. Ruining their aesthetics with cheap linework takes away the one thing anime has going for it.

underaged b&

Says the faggot who types like a 14 year old on twitter.

Really what are they? post your 3x3 you filthy plebeian

I don't have my 3x3 here but here's this.
>Angel Beats
Yeah I know shit taste but whatever. It was one of the first shows I watched and it meant alot to me.

>Madoka Magic is top tier

>top 10 films of all time?
That's not for you or I to definitively say

>That fucking meme zombie shit
You're trolling, right...?

Very medicore Anime besides Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka but anyway i don't judge people by what they like everyone has different tastes like what makes you happy madoka really is a 6/10 though but whatever if you think it's a 10 good for you

/lit/ has lots of charts. Don't read manga like that other user told you to. It's trash.

You have shit taste, Korean Zombie and Nyaruko are the only two shows on there that are shit. Madoka and Clannad both are easily 10.

berserk

woah very mature of u

Ok

yes all manga is trash.

My taste is patrician and varied

THE CHILEAN MADOKA AUTIST HAS ARRIVED

>dat Sup Forums tier taste

I'm glad you agree

Huh really makes you think, but as expected

Kon is entry level edgy shit for teenagers

I don't know what bothers me more. The fact that this retard hates movies yet probably spends fuck knows how many hours shit posting on here, or the fact that all of you faggots are bending over backwards to suck his dick.

This place has really become reddit, and there is no saving it.

>Movies are sooooo boring and they just cram a bunch of shit into a few hours.
Like seriously, is this shit bait? Or is someone really this fucking asinine?

Bad bait if that's not bait it's the first i'v heard something so stupid about Satoshi Kon

Monster is the only decent one I've watched

other anime I've tried to watch had dbz tier script that no one with functional mirror neurons can take seriously

I just don't like movies! Do I have to enjoy movies? Most of the time when I am watching a movie I either lose interest in it or am with friends/family and I am forced to sit through over 2 hours of SHIT
I am just not a movie kinda guy user, be nice...

I'm telling him to ask /lit/ for recommendations because literature is a better use of ones time than watching movies, anime or shitposting on Sup Forums. And /lit/ actually has somewhat nuanced discussion.

thanks

which where those?

Patrician taste.

the movie Mind Game is on netflix right now. i watched it on a whim and holy fuck is it fantastic. its not a series, does that make it anime still?

Sup Forums kids think everything is bait these days

GITS and Akira were my first two anime movies I ever watched and will be forever my favorite.

Way up there are also Princess Mononoke (I think the movie with the most "classic" value form all Miyazaki movies), Nausica of Wind Valley, Cowboy Bebop. From shows: Record of Lodoss Wars, Cowboy Bebop, Umaru-chan, Lain.