GST - General Stoner Thread

GST - General Stoner Thread
DIY edition
Post your plants, buds, bongs, pipes, ect
Ask/Answer cannabis related questions
Shroom growers welcome

Same plant

a general no idea dope growing dope thread

Do you hate them? Do you get your kicks torturing plants to feed your god delusion?

Horticulturefag this is abuse poor plants

What the fuck am I looking at

They dont look healthy. Dont over water them and put them in better pots with better drainage.

from a few years ago

lmao. atleast hes trying man.

I also want to add that i am proud that you're trying. Go to rollitup . . and make account and learn.

lol what a shit plant. Yield no more than a quarter

we share and share alike.

Homegrown outdoor.

oops wrong pic

That's a great isolate.

Looks tasty

this you op ? looks nice. Keep at it.

This after i harvested. this year

Nope, no isolation was done. just multispore

Got a half, was a clone I took from a plant that was nuked with too much nutrients.

how the hell do you grow shrooms.

Fair point... My first plant was completely shit...

Yeah man, same plants. Thanks.
Do want
Really? Which strain? Was it warm? It's freezing and all I get are small dense mushrooms.

Yay, a question. You make a substrate (mushroom food) from sterilized whole grains, and inoculate the substrate with a spore syringe.

Would burn/10

I don't really remember. Some kinda Cube though.
I grew at room temperature (about 70f). I never had any luck using the cake method. Bulk i the way to go

grape kush from moxie genetics. try it out.

I've got two plants, in soil. This is the biggest one, they've both got what I'm guessing was zinc deficiency, as the soil was shit. So I bought good soil and transplanted them a couple days ago. Their colour is returning and they're a lot less droopy.

I'm poor as fuck and just growing for personal use.

I hear ya. Haven't gotten around to a monotub yet. No coir.

Should mix perlite into your soil and maybe give that plant a lil bit of Epsom salts

Sounds tasty bro and looks good... I got blueberry and gold nuggets almost ready for trim... Can't wait to taste her

THIS WAS DRUGS YOU SEE WHAT DRUGS DID?

indoor ?can i see pics ? please.

I get mine at petstores. Could probably get it for cheaper on Amazon or Ebay

Out door... It's dark but I'll see if I can get a pic.. 1 sec

Cheers buddy, I'll look into that and give it a go!

it isnt too cold outside ? but ok thanks.

so whats the process after theyre done growing. just dry and then eat ?

Thinkin bout growing some shrooms, But I need a method that is relatively simple, cheap, and medum/large yields. Been thinking PF tek, just gotta find the money to save to buy the supplies and spores.

Glorious dicks, sir. Am waiting for my to finish colonizing the substrate. Been cleaning up my mycelium for nearly a year. So many transfers.

Crowd favorite. Do recommend.

I live Hawaii... It's short season here

ah ok

Eat them fresh, dehydrate the rest for later.

Any advice on what kind of strain options are best for beginners? Preferably faster growing or high yielding strains?

Yeah, dry them really well and store them in an air tight bag with some descant packs. I think some people store them in the freezer

thanks, they are a very cool strain to work with.
Thats such a long time.. I dabbled for a bit in the whole isolating strains and such but I gave up.

kinda blurry but i appreciate the pic. im sure its gonnna be dank.

how bad do they fuck you up ?

fuck yeah this looks dank and thanks for a better picture. i always appreciate other growers. cheers man.

Any kind of Cubensis. They are pretty much all the same. If you want consistent high yielding results, you'll have to do some trial and error with isolation.

Growing is so easy a lazy ass stoner can do it. I'm proof

I've been cloning this same plant for the past however many years, using fluorescents to veg and a 400w hps to flower, growing in hempy buckets of perlite and vermiculite and feeding only with MaxiBloom.

Anyone can grow.

Golden teachers and Transkei are my favorites as of yet.

Thx brah I love seeing what other people burn too...

Thank you both! I've heard a lot of good reviews on Golden Teachers, I'll probably give those a try!. Are their other species of mushrooms that make you trip that arent Cubensis? I've never really seen any strains grown or sold, besides cubensis strains.

She looks tasty... Nice Amber hair...

Some online vendors sell "exotic" strains. Like Cyanescens and Azurecens. But they arnt nearly as easy to grow as cubensis.

What are the red mushrooms with white spots? I've heard that theirs a theory that viking "berserkers" got their wild tendencies and violent rampages from consuming a bunch of liqour and those kinds of shrooms.

Aminita mascaria, it's poison if not prepared right, and not for indoor cultivation.

Amanita? I think most of those are toxic. They are pretty looking mushrooms though

Got the seed from a bag of dirt weed I bought from some mexican. Spent $10 bucks on some grow lights and reflective shit from ebay. Never tried to grow before but hey it's working. This was about a month ago. I started flowering it and it already has tiny buds. Not much to smoke, but I'll have a bowl for Christmas.

Should have put it in a hydroponic system

lol I'm a poor fag. literally using dirt from my back yard and a pot I found on the side of the road. Honestly I didn't think it would grow and I'm amazed at how long it's lived. I'll take a new pic in a few minutes.

I took an edible an hour ago and I feel nothing. I took one yesterday and I was absolutely toasted after an hour.

What gives? They are the item and mg count.

Considering how high I was yesterday, I don't think it's a tolerance issue.

Matilda tonight...

You probably didn't even sober up from the first one. Have a coffee to jump start your metabolism and you'll process the edible sooner. Or go for a walk and drink a lot of water.

I'm gonna go for a half cup because I've had 4 cups of coffee today already. I hear it can take up to 2 hours to process, but I've been taking them for months now and I've always felt good and baked in the first our or so.

Going to make cannabutter tomorrow. Going to get higher than I've been in ages. Will need it, cause am out of booze.

I think it's kicking in now, but I've just never had it take a full 2 hours.

Yeah I wanna make that shit, but I'm live in caregiving for my grandma and this is also senior/disabled government housing so fuck that. I'm stuck buying these 10 MG edibles from the shop down the road. I know people say 10 isn't much at all, but fuck it gets me pretty high, like I've smoked about a bowl and a half of flower.

I was eating these chocolates, but during their black friday sale they had dope dough, and it's pretty awesome.

Dabbin on some Blue Dawg :D

That's pretty.

I got Jury Duty on the 3rd of Jan. Gonna eat a couple edibles before hand, shit's gonna be magical. I've always wanted to be part of a Jury but I hear it's boring as fuck.

Yep it's a huge snooze. Being stoned would make it easier to sit through for sure.

Dude I'm in Washington, but fuck, can I really do that? I mean, being high in a court room could get me busted couldn't it? Doesn't matter how high I don't think I look or feel, it's always obvious.

You suck at growing. Leave it to professionals

Be better at being high.

Dude I've been smoking for the past 2 years and my tolerance is still incredibly low.