Giving Cersei credit for winning

>giving Cersei credit for winning

She wouldn't have shit without this smug bastard

think this mofo gives a fuck about accolades bitch?"

he probably just sniffs her seats as a reward to himself

What do you think Qyburn's end game is? He's not dumb, he's got to know how likely Cersei is to crash and burn. What's his plan not to get caught in the wreckage?

I love qyburn, he's fun to watch. One of the only characters left you could say that about

There must be a reason why necromancy is so reviled by everyone in the realm. Quiburn is what's going to blow in in Cersei's face somehow.

I really like him, seems like he is a quite capable man, I hope Jon and Dany keep him around when they rule

This guy's the real mvp, he's up there in usefulness with Spider, Pod and Bron

>he was working for the night king all along

Qyburn has that shit on lock.

He knows if you stand up and let yourself get decorated in awards and have your name spoken throughout the land, you're eventually gonna get your shit murdered.

Instead, he secretly nestled himself inside one of the power Houses, he has his own secret laboratory, Royal consent to do what the fuck he wants, no-one knows who he is or what he does, and basically, shit's cash.

He's a faceless man

I think he's just a mad scientist happy to have someone with power and resources that appreciates his work

Cersei enables him

>What do you think Qyburn's end game is?
Master the art of necromancy and control the Night's King zombie army.

yfw you realize Qyburn is the GoT hybrid of Martin Bormann and Joesph Mengele

>yfw you realize Cersei is the GoT hybrid of Adolf and Hitler

Makes sense. Bormann controlled access to Hitler, making him the most powerful man in the Reich.

That's a good theory

>making the crazy Frankenstein guy hand of the king

what could possibly go wrong

The only ones higher up than this guy are the jews at the Iron Bank winning all the wars through usury.

Id rather have an overpowered giant than a drunk midget as hand tbqh

>I think he's just a mad scientist happy to have someone with power and resources that appreciates his work
Do you think he has a glass candle?

>Id rather have an overpowered giant than a drunk midget as hand tbqh
Don't make me fucking say it, please

>What do you think Qyburn's end game is?

Hand of the Queen

Maybe even King if he wants to marry Cersei.

Qyburn's life before the series was just riding around with the Brave Companions while they raped and murdered everyone, I don't think he really gives a fuck

>implying he isn't going to use his necromancy skills to resurrect Stannis and take over the throne himself

>end game
>implying writers know what they are doing
>implying he will not die any moment now
I think you are not watching the same show.

He's already Hand of the Queen. He's wearing the badge as he crowns her

Are we going to get a Qyburn vs. Varys match next season?

Is it ever shown if Qyburn wants to get back at the mountain for trying to kill him season 3?

his endgame is simple research he was expelled from the citadel because his experiments being close to the queen he has power and resources to keep experimenting researching on the dark arts/alchemy science

He'll abandon Cersei when things start looking grim. Luckily for him, Euron Greyjoy will control Oldtown by then, and Euron will let Qyburn be archmaester.

Qyburn will have ascended from a shunned citadel dropout to the master of the citadel, controlling history and having access to vast amounts of knowledge. From there he can improve his method of creating Bloodless Men and who knows what else.

He can torment all of the maesters who wronged him in the past.

Qyburn will either die by Sam or Jaime's hand. In the context of Jaime, it's because Jaime will be the one who defeats Euron at the end of his redemption arc. (Daenarys will not win the battle against Euron next season but she will obviously survive)