Get out Mr. Sweden.

So much better

Better than what?

Nah itv1 ftw

lol

Kek

Lol

fuck white people

See how good looking these girls are and see how LIMP these dick are. Sex with black = Pushing Ropes

kekk

think of a 4 inch cylinder of some kind of semi-hard rubber. now double the size. it gets a little wobbly, eh?

watch nacho vidal scene, tell me how wobbly his dick is.

BBC is just inferior, most black guy CAN'T get really hard.

I've fucked my share, black dick are inferior to other dick of the same size.

They are hard, wtf are you talking about?

You are reaching hard,

>hes the only male on the planet who thinks about dick size
OK

they are as hard as an under-inflated balloon filled with water. There's a HUGE difference in term of sensation when you're fucked by a hard dick or by these semi-flaccid penises.

They do not look soft, even if they did how do we know its not at the beginning of the scene?

These guys arent Shane Diesel.

look at the movement of the girl's hand in the middle.He's soft as fuck, she can do circular motion with her hand.

And i'm sur you are going to tell me the other dick are "naturally curved downward" and it's not because they are soft.

oh look, it's another pathetic asian cuck thread to school everyone on the "truth" of his fear and fantasy of the black man

Saucy sauce please

I'm American and understood this, am i a teaboo yet?

this thread has been sponsored by

That is.... a very fine female.

niggers = all dick and no brains, is that what you want? stupid half-breed kids? thats what you will end up with,

Underrated

this thread

stop posting that cringy shit from that tumblr pls

What, how offended do you have to be to start making up random facts.

/Thread

LOL this is hilarious. Smart guy who made this. As a white male, I felt utter humiliation when I saw that white smoke shoot in from the side to signify the overwhelming destruction of my race with the introduction of very slightly different DNA into my precious gene pool.

Are they at the Willy Wonka factory? What is that background? makin some new kinda candy with j-roc and T?

The sheer effort on behalf of blacks to try and give the illusion that white women actually prefer them really exposes a deep insecurity in the black race... So in order to convince us that black is better... you make us jealous by fucking white sluts somehow? aren't you just admitting you're sexually attracted to the white race?

I thought the jews were behind it

This is good too. I like how she specifically says "beat that whiteboy down!" to show how little black people actually understand about sex.

I bet nigga feels so fulfilled about his life

Just keeps getting better and better. Thank you, superior smart black men, for taking all the ugliest skanks out of the white society...
"the darker the better" lol like the degree in which the whiteboy feels humiliated is based on how black the person is. What happens when you get to 100% black? Your race war is really as shallow as skin color and not about any measurable contributions to humanity you could be making?

fuck i'm so fukken humiliated. they got me

Spotted the butt hurt cum skins

I think that jig is actually a centaur.

I seriously don't get the whole jews race mixing thing. Anyone care to explain?

>spotted the butt hurt cum skins

this is why you guys will never succeed in america

Here's my Sup Forumstard explaination. Whites have too high of an IQ and then to revolt. Kikes still butthurt about getting gassed. Look at history. Niggers have only been good at one thing and that is, being enslaved. If they turn everyone brown, they'll have a world full of stupid slave labor to toy with. This means that the jews will have to remain pure though. That's why we have to mix the jews out of existence using their own tactics... or a fourth reich if all else fails. Contributing to this nog thread.

Where do I get more?

So you're either a faggot or a female who isn't posting its tits.

The bait just gets cringier and cringier. Fuckers are actually in here defending hard nigger dicks. This is ridiculous.

>white men are ugly
>white men are obese
>white men have small penises
>white men are selfish lovers
>white men are conceited
>white men are pussies
>white men are creepy
>white men are socially awkward
>white men are dirty
>white men are not street smart
>white men are too privileged

the only REAL men are black men.

It's like you are an actual faggot.

Black men are:

>Physically more attractive.
>Generally fit, athletic, ripped, with perfect, symmetric bodies. They are the closest thing to a Greek polykleitan ideal of beauty that you could find.
>The contrast between white and dark skin entangled in passion is absolute, ideal perfection. Is synthesizes the symbolic opposite aspects inherent to Nature into a superior, symbiotic unity.
>They are more manly, supportive, protective, self-aware than white "men".
>They are better lovers overall.
>They give women the time of their lives sexually speaking. There's nothing like having sex with a black man. Nothing earthly, at least. Having sex with a superior BLACK GOD is the maximum earthly pleasure a human being can ever experience.

There's literally NOTHING you autistic, fat "conservatives" can do about it. Just acknowledge this as a fact and stop fighting it. Black men are superior in every way.

But jews are technically whites, or aren't they?

Right. So you are an actual faggot. Good to know

So .. you can talk about the fetish and dote over girls that like black cock, but this 'white women only want black' and 'black will take all your wiminz' shit is kind of retarded.

Don't talk sense in here.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
When I want to see monkeys fuck I'll go to the zoo.

uncut dicks are better

I'm hispanic. Kys I love white people dude

then go ahead and suck it, jew.

How stupid does someone have to be to actually use this image as a credible source?

Ultimate kek

Lmao sure monkey

how stupid does someone have to be to actually not notice things happening on Sup Forums for quite some time now

Why does that shit get always replys.
Some ugly small dicked white boy start projecting his fetish and BOOM or some poor black with average dick trying to make up some new shit but he deeply knows that whites dont like him and look at him as a slave, he was ex pet, house slave.
Fucked a lot of girls and aske few of them do they find blacks atractive they were actualy racist saying like "those monkeys, hell no", true story.
Dont know why are you puting so much this shit here.

Fuck you faggot

What?
That's a dumb fuck image.
Of course you wouldn't make any sense, you're probably a dumb fuck posting dumb fuck images.

>this bait
>these people taking it
>ISHYGDDT

ITT : triggered white bois
lol wh*te womans belongs to only muslims and blacks

This is bait. Careful not to fall for it

look, you faggots are shitposting for shekels so often it's already obvious it's not some guy with insecurities but a coordinated action.

or are you going to claim that paid CTR hillaryious shills shitposting were not a thing?

just go fuck yourself already, thanks.

Better at everything but finding and keeping a job huh nigger? Better at everything but raising your children right nigger? Better at everything but abiding by the law and staying out if jail right nigger? Go fucking hang yourself nigger

u mad wh*te boiii?

It's a stupid image.
it's like if there were a storm with tacos falling from the sky and then someone making a fake email message where he claims he made the tacos fall from the sky.
You're a moron.

This is also bait.

1.Black people are stronger than whites.
2.Black people have much better skin causes we don't age as quickly and when we get acne you can barely see it
3.White people are the reason most animals are becoming extinct.3.White are also the idiots who befriends a tiger than wonder why they mauled.
4.Whites Crackers don't wash anything they don't wash there hands, feet or clothes.
5.White people look like pale- skinned smelly wetback fat pigs that go back on their farm and roll around in mud and shit all over the place.

Wew. He's going all out

Black is the wholesome color. White is the deficiency of color.

What would you rather embody, wholeness or deficency?

There is a reason most black people with intact DNA structure of their ancestors can live off KFC and Mickey D's and still be ultra lean and jacked as fuck, while the white man struggle to be lean on potatoes and water.
The thing is, white people KNOW within if they do proper research their false belief of being superiority will get shattered in a trillion pieces and the only reason they find to live will be gone.

All colors make black, no colors make white.

And btw, it's not actually white per say. It's more a huge amount of lack that makes the skin pinkish(white) rather than dark brownish(black).

Maybe some will understand this, but I don't expect whites with deficenct intelligence quotient to be the ones.

How often do you suck cock or are you paid to post this bait?

How did white people even come to existence? Leprosy = white skin. It’s a form of albinism which makes people lack melanin. So you have these mutated genetic defect people born with white skin coming from these black ppl… Some of them being born with eye colors other than brown (I.e.: blue, green, etc) which are signs of disease and again, genetic defects and associated with a degree of albinism… Same can be said about people who don’t have black hair, if you have a different hair color then ur pigmentation is fucked and it’s likely that your ancestor is some albino fuck who got kicked out of Africa for looking like a diseased devilish fuck bringing in all sorts of pestilence into the world. Fuck the white man aka the devil man bka the evolved form of some albino monkey from 20,000 years ago"

The black race is the superior race, in 50 years there will be almost no whites left, we celebrate this.

If any of you poor fucks ever has a child, they will be bred by blacks as a big fuck you to your pathetic racism.

Speaking of racism, I have met many in my life, most common is a tiny dick overweight 30+ loser, saying racist stuff in the apartment, but outside he shuts up, or act obedient to blacks lol its hilarious every time. White Race = Joke

>All colors make black, no colors make white
Educate yourself Nigger

Isn't every biological organism a result of mutated genetics through evolution

Yeah. This is a paid shill. No fucking way can someone be this fucking retarded.