Anti-feminist thread ? anti-feminist thread

anti-feminist thread ? anti-feminist thread

This has nothing to do with feminism.

before/after feminism

Would fuck both tbh

>my man

Respect, cyborg.

lmao at that webm

Just because a chick is crazy doesnt make her any less physically attractive. Unless she does shit like completely give up on personal hygiene/appearances which this girl obviously hasnt.

This explains why huff post is utter shit

im anti feminazi too

but those two girls were willing to lend a hand and not just sit back like faggots

>respect to the only two women there willing to help instead of standing around like retards

I saw the opposite flip. Mom was a feminist and always kept her daughter hair short just like her sons. Daughter went total girly girl to rebel. Let her hair go long, wore make up and -- gasp! -- was a cheerleader. All the gymnastics she did as a kid helped out. Daughter is now in college and it a total hottie. She is a bit embarrassed of her "dyke mom" as some called her.

Literlly my girlfriend. I slapped her shit right out of that feminist phase. It's amazing how much you can transform a girl with a good fuck and denying her access to tumblr

>the hambeast's jaw drops
>she drops the chalk and runs out of the store in humiliation
>gymbro wins once again

This is cringy from both points of view

BOOOOOOOM!

>the most truthiest picture that ever existed

but man aren't supposed to take care of kids woman are better suited

how?

No it isnt.you fag
Yes the woman is a cunt but every guy sitting at home jerking off, playing vidya, and an heroing are not "Good men"

See

This is just nature faggot. Alphas get the young fine bitches and when they decide to nest they seek a mate that has their shit together. No need to be bitter about it.

lol can relate

I showed this webm to my neighbor yesterday.
He told me it isnt even a big deal. Because he is missing his arm and leg he has so much weight less that it is pretty easy for him to lift himself up.
kek

If you let some dumb cunt make your life shut you are shit.

I can't hate on those chicks because I'm an unatheletic fuck who wouldn't be able to lift himself up that wall either.

all women are inherently filthy whores and parasites, seeking the strongest alpha male they can obtain to leech off of

Bitch nigga

Way to go, Steph.
Fighting fire with fire.

Not to bitch and moan to much but my guess why it is scewed towards women beeing more abusive than men might actuly have to do with women getting custody more. And if thats true id guess if we truly lived in a world where males and females got custody equaly that number would pan out. But hey. i see both men and females as capabel monsters.

Yhea i was thinking that. There are guys who could do this that aren't missing limbs though.

Because women are objects to be owned dumbass

no u.

>implying not ALL women are the same!
>but not ALL blacks are the same!

yes, yes they are.

>anti-feminist thread ? anti-feminist thread
How about i dont trust any woman now? Running out of socks to cum in

If you truly believe this do the rest of the world a favor and headbutt an Amtrak

>He told me it isnt even a big deal. Because he is missing his arm and leg he has so much weight less that it is pretty easy for him to lift himself up.
this is bullshit though. If you really think that is an advantage over having one less arm you are an idiot.

Even without custody, more often women are in charge of taking care of the children.
So since they interact with children more often, there are more chances of child abuse to occur.

what is this "sexual revolution"?

fuck off you triggered cuck

no women are going to willingly let you stick that small chode in their pussy. Try raping them instead like all the other male feminists do, statistically speaking, of course.

Best shit I've ever read.

Of course it is bullshit. I did not post my personal opinion

who's fault is that? women are given sole custody by default in divorce cases.

more women molest their own children than men, too.

>seek a mate that has their shit together
More like seeks a male that lets her walk over him.

I think the sexual revolution is the destruction of the nuclear family.

>implying I support feminism
Wew
Also do you understand what fuck actually means, because at this point, you just seem like an angry, retarded faggot.

Fuck=cuck

What does that have to do with what I said?
I wasn't commenting on custody, let alone divorce.

I would rather be single than settle for a whore.

That's not saying she must be a virgin. I don't care too much about her past life, but if she is totally used up and settling, fuck off. She has to like me for what I am. And I'm not going to marry someone that is going to just get fat.

Do you hate women?

the sexual revolution was the bit where women got given a choice about who to marry
it's just further proof that every time you give women a choice about something "eg voting, careers, etc" they fuck it up for everyone

Thats the thing tough. If given equal opertunity for doing said thing Im pretty sure that it would pan out. As said earlier. Both males and females are monsters and all that matters in the end is if we act upon it. Trying to raise oneself over the other is bullshit.

I think he means that it would be easier to lift yourself with one arm if you were missing that weight, as opposed to having the arm and leg and still trying to lift yourself with only one arm

the ending is pretty stupid

It's true, but can't say it in public sadly. We have to pretend woman are some force of 'goodwill' in the west.

It's all stupid tbh

>I think the sexual revolution is the destruction of the nuclear family.
After WWII, what was left of the Axis powers (mostly the psychiatric community and Swiss bankers) did a whole examination how America won while Germany was technically superior at the beginning of the war.

The results of the study done in the 50's was American's straighten was their very diverse religious practices and a very stable family unit. They decided to attack those to institutes to weaken the USA.

Here come's the 60's and 70's with an anti-religion and "free love" to mindset to destabilize the USA. Their first victory was American withdrawal from Vietnam.

The 80's was a big push back with Reagan with the popularity of marriage and traditional sexuality.

It has been ping-pong since there moving the line.

90s: Clinton being anti-family and pro-Feminist

00's: Bush and traditional push back

10's: Obama gay marriage and married to a transvestite

20's: Trump is going to be massive push back.

Aids

Is there an English version of the program?

Would be fantastic to watch!

I bet you all never thought about this: the fact that """"""alt-right""""""fags are actually the most feminist of the feminists.

Think about it. Alt-wrongs are always whiteknighting white women more than even women whiteknight other women. And let's be honest, feminism isn't about all women, it's about white female elitism. So essentially, when alt-rightfags (alt-wrongs) constantly whiteknight with their "muh white women" and condemn blacks and whites who date interracially, what you're seeing is the most pure form of feminism from the """"""""""alt-right"""""""""""cucks.

I'm also black by the way, so please call me a nigger. Nigger means black. Yes, I'm black. And I'm proud. Be mad.

Growing up I would stay at m best friends house and his mum was a total bitch to him, a saint to me and others but if you weren't in the room or when you're not there, shit was going down. He didn't backchat once or retaliate, she was relentless. Needless to say I let him stay at my place as much as possible, I'm lucky enough to be blessed with a saint of a mother.
Both situations are mothers having custody, they both had good partners that they are both still with to this day many years later. I've seen both sides of the coin, I think it's definitely just the person.

>implying men didnt create civilization
>didnt create ethics, laws, code, etc
no, just the ending is stupid. the rest is all 100% true

I don't get it.

>technically superior

You know what the most advanced part of nazi germany was? Their propaganda machine, since its still working nicely.

>Obama married to a transvestite
fuck, i laughed

I'm sure if you did some googlin you can find some subs.

fuck off feminazi

you can say it in public
you can refuse to take that shit
stand up for yourself
and every man around will follow

do you realize alt-right = neo nazi?

women are subservient to men

a alt-righter NEVER whiteknight's a woman

Ok I see your point there it's 88% stupid

lol

call me cuckington faggot. fags

Almost everything about them except where I can stick my penis in them.

Why does it seem like your angry for some reason? Your typing is frantic.

Yes, I can say it. But at the risk triggering feminazis who seem to have a certain amount of influence in the media, and will probably try to ruin my life.

>a alt-righter NEVER whiteknight's a woman
WRONG. Go to any thread where there's a black man fucking a white woman or a white man is fucking a black woman. They always call the white a racetraitor and call the black person a nigger of course, out of anger of the white genocide through interracial reproduction.

You alt-wrongs whiteknight white women more than anyone else on Earth.

>88%
>fucking feminist scum

Almost every man, some have fallen to their inner cuck. Had a good friend that can no longer be saved from that fate.

why doesnt your post look coherent?

is your diabeetus making your hand shake?

wtf...

wanna try that again Treyvon?

Keep crying about how feminism is the reason you don't have a f2f. I'll just sit over here with my wife and f2f just laughing our asses off at both you and the stupid feminist cunts.

>I made shitty decisions but you can't hold them against me because it's not my fault I sent them
Wew lad