What is the best degree to major in college and why is it philosophy...

what is the best degree to major in college and why is it philosophy? protip: philosophy is literally the most intelligent school of thought humanity can create

Have philosophy degree and also in law school

When did you figure out philosophy degrees are the degrees of the master race?

jesus christ you're retarded, way to waste 90k on a useless degree

If you do not know what to study, get the fuck out of college and travel.

Work odd jobs, fall in love, fall out of love, find your passion, desires, skills. What you love to do.

When you find your purpose, THEN go to college and get a degree related to it.

Unless you plan on taking the LSAT, Philosophy is a useless major

when i began reading existentialist books in 11th grade. it changed my life, and now i am studying philosophy as my major as well as english and business

>existentialist books
Pls post some for a lost 19 year old senpai

I have yet to meet a philosophy student who isnt an egotistical douche nozzle.

You're dilusional. Also, no one likes a pompous asshole. No one is going to bow down to your pseudo intellect. Do something useful instead of mental masturbation

Myth of Sisyphus,The Concept of Anxiety,The Trial,The Phenomology of the mind are among a lot of books that helped me.

the only job it can give you is philosophy teacher

Look up "The God Delusion"

>psychology lowtier

I havent done college yet and I really wanna do this. Why is psychology lowtier

Because retards like you study it

Philosophy isn't "mental masturbation", it is the exploration of conscious thought and reasoning to the highest degree. Most people simply call philosophy "stupid" or "pompous" because they see the complex and flowery language of philosophical discourse and immediately feel confused.

Do Health Sciences fall under medicine?

sound logic right here

no, don't read this.

Because it doesn't make lots of money. The whole chart is all about monetary gain from a degree. It's stupid.

how?

>The God Delusion
I approve of the progressive redpilling of humanity. After nearly 2 thousand years of delusion, we are finally opening our eyes, 1 in 7 human beings choose some form of atheism/agnotism, and that stat is only going to get bigger

Not a great employment rate (not terrible either) also pic related

why do you think that its the most intelligent?

Money isn't everything.... if you are funding your education out of pocket. If you're taking loans and don't put a high regard to the earning potential of the degree you are a retard. So it depends on how you go about college.

Good luck finding a job later

>making college education into a glorified technical degree
i pity you

>we are finally opening our eyes
you mean closing them and refusing to see the universal truth?