I'm reaching out to all you intellectuals lurking on Sup Forums for some reason...

I'm reaching out to all you intellectuals lurking on Sup Forums for some reason. Im 26 and probable have had the wort education of anyone here. im tired of being stupid. i cant even properly structure a sentence for fucks sake. i guess what im asking is how can i not be stupid?

Be smart

how?

Read a book per week

nice dumbs

huehue

go to college
what are your hobbies
the internet is making the 90's generation dumb

any specific kind of book?

keep in mind im not fat im actually under weight. anime and computers are my only hobbies. well and spell check

go to college

id never make it. i swear id fail every class because i didn't learn the fundamentals of anything in school

read some self help books to get this terrible self esteem under control

will do user

work on your self confidence
you're there to learn, if you go now you'll have a degree by time you're 30

I suggest doing you read passages and do critical thinking questions

ill look in to user but i fear you underestimate my lack of education

This.

you type better than people i know

you have a good sense of vocabulary

you got dis

literally you read stuff and answer questions, the teacher will work with you and they provide tutors

they want you to succeed you weeb

thanks user. i really want to start investing in my self and try to amount to something

do you have a dream/goal?

newfags giving advice to subtle bait
wp op

(OP)
hey OP want some tits to cheer you up? tits are solution to everything

op here. god, i wish this was bait but im genuinely asking for help. ive seen some crazy smart people on here and they dont hold back with the criticism and i think thats what i need

> a new fag calling an oldfag new
Yeah, I was an internet tough guy too once.

protip: Sup Forums never gets better

actually i think thats why so many people are ok with being ignorant. women are a nice distraction but they are a distraction

I don't want to influence out of an imageboard on the internet.

what?

tits and face cheers him up

Get a Lamborghini

i don't even own my own place ( live in a shitty apartment that is falling apart) so you can see how this would be hard to obtain

at least you know that you need to improve apon it, i get it im not to smart myself well at least sentence structuyre wise is there anything you concider yourself to be smart at? also unproof read coment just for you

the only thing i think im pretty good with is computer stuff. like i regularly upgrade the parts in it and im pretty savvy with software. just using not coding

I'm in a similar situation OP, but I don't think this is a matter of intellect, nor education.

We're just hopelessly unambitious.

Be curious.

maybe you're right, user.

Start by drinking bleach

>ive seen some crazy smart people on here
lol where?

there are lots of people that are like this you just have to use what your good at or talk out your ass about stuff you know over people know nothing about to make yourself come off as smart. the fact that your thinking about self improvment makes you smarter then half the people out there just remember whats important

if you require structure, repeat your final year at a local college or high school that can accommodate mature age students.

you might be able to parlay real world experience into RPL at a college, but only a little bit.

finally, you can keep using Sup Forums to shitpost, gradually improving your diction, ability to follow a conversation, and argue a point, all while staying anonymous.

Thanks user but people that just talk out of there ass are fucking annoying to me. i live in a really backwards town where everyone in it thinks that they know everything about everything. i dont want to be one of them

if you were actually stupid as you seem to define it you wouldn't have noticed the issue to begin with

i cant tell of you are fucking with me or not

Not worth. You will die in pain.
Being stupid is far more better.

im not flat out retarded but i can tell that i fall shot on almost everything. i dont want to just be average. i want to accomplish something before i die. i dont own anything and im not qualified to do anything meaningful

Anything will help, Herman Hesse, Orwell, Huxley, Voltaire, Wells, c d Simak...

Just try to constantly challange yourself, after a while you will realise the change

thank you user this actually really helps

Well then. People who aren't smart can also make it. The saying goes as this: "if you can't be smart, be reliable."

Becoming "smart" is honestly not simple at 26. You can try, but it will consume you. I would play my strengths in your situation. As mentions, you are already conscious about the situation. Honestly, when I work with a team, I rather pick ~smart people who work hard than +smart who are lazyasses. (+smart who work hard is where it's at tho.)

Be organized, be truthful, be reliable. That's my $1.

I can only speak for myself, but I've been contemplating over my lack of ambition for years now.
I think it all roots in my despise for modern society's vanity.
The way we make absolutely everything a competition, from the cars we drive, the education we have, even the people we socialize with.
People sacrifice a lot, not only themselves, to improve on some sort of social status, that they don't even understand.

I don't need anyone's approval, and that seems to be my issue.

All is vanity and chasing the wind... that's from the Old Testament tho.
So someone was there before you and dealt with it.

Living in the US doesn't help at all. The supermateralistic and fake-kindness society probably fuels your problem further.

yeah it seems that way

if you have adopted OTHERS definitions of "success", "accomplishments", "qualified", or "meaningful" i can understand the confusion.

the universe doesn't appear to make mistakes if you look...you exist in it, so...yeah

go watch a short story titled "the egg" or something like that

My point again. The US has some fucked-up views on this topic.

I don't live in the US, I'm from Scandinavia.
What made you think so?
>not mad, just curious

release your inner gopnic

I found it is possible I was raised with the idea that "money is the root of all evil" and that core belief allows me the innate ability to self sabotage any opportunities I find to be "successful, wealthy, and happy".

now I'm happy with warm socks out fresh out of a dryer and the flavor of ordinary table salt...odd all that

>read thread
assuming not troll
Go to college.
Yes, they do fundamentals classes to help you get smart from dumbass level
if your reading is really that fucked, read books, any books, it doesn't matter just read
copy from the books how to sentence
acquire job
acquire money
acquire college
acquire low low low low level classes
acquire success
acquire higher and higher classes
acquire more success
acquire degree
acquire better job
acquire Intelligence.
Now go.

thanks user. ill give it a shot

also the internet is at your finger tips, a source of all information you could possibly want/not want right there use it collage can be expencive and it can help but its not needed

can you name a few places i should start with? just point me in the right direction

OP here. my unrealistic dream is to get successful enough to be able to move to the mountains and own a nice house with a lake. just thouhgt id share that with you.

It's in your hands user. All it takes is willpower.
1. in your area there must be some kind of an adult education program. Go there and finish high school and enroll n college.
2.start reading. start with simple stuff like Game of Thrones but progressively move on to more complex stuff. reading is the best source of knowledge.
3.rethink your friendships. forget the naysayers, spend tome alone, start cultivating friendships with people who actually can add something to your life.

ill try my best user. i really want to have a better life then what im stuck with.

A world full of only doctors and Lawyers would starve. Be your own man on your own terms. Own that shit

I saw that you're from the nordic countries. lofe is easier there, it shouldn t be too hard for you

op here. no i live in the USA aka Trump Topia

it must be fucked up. i come from Europe, Portugal. which state are you frpm?

i cant recommend anything off the top of my head but there are youtube videos describing anything your curious about articles about new things so on and so on you just have to know how to type it in on google and find awnsers for your curiosities, for example i wanted to loose wieght so i started watching alot of videos about it 70 pounds later i know (to somepoint) of how to do it

ky