Fluffy thread !

Fluffy thread !

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=2494/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's an old tradition to post the whole set

btw, if you're the only poster, don't force a thread, you'll get it b& almost instantly. op's post debump it

This has been a nice thread though.

Question: What would you do in this situation?

sure but if I were one minute late with my posts, it would have died. I dug it out from page 9. Sup Forums punishes lonely ops

incinerator or litterpal training
new batch will be more obedient

1. Put fluffies in an outdoor pen
2. Get a new, normal fluffy
3. Put the normal fluffy in with the freaks and watch it freak out at other fluffies rolling in poopies.

I hate the litterpal idea. I enjoy forcing fluffies to eat shit, but the shitting fluffy is getting away with it scott-free.

I also don't believe even fluffies could be that easily convinced that shitting on someone is a nice thing to do.

got a link to the author?

I don't get why you guys like these threads is it some kind of fetish or some shit?

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=2494/1

>fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=2494/1

thanks

i've seen a lot of memes come and go but this shit is on another level.

well, not really i suppose. MLP got its own board.

>spot the newfag

These threads exist to detect newfags like you.

For the feels. Fluffies are cute, innocent critters made for happy domestic life but end up in horrifying tragedies. By all means you should feel bad for them, but somehow it feels good instead. It's a feeling there's no word for in the english language.

makes sense.

fucking fags lol.

Been here for years just never bothered with these threads tbhfamalam

thew woe stores are not there. were they deleted?

I usually hate tragedies where innocent people are tormented by assholes in power, but fluffies don't feel like that because in their case *WE* are the untouchable assholes and *THEY* are the victims!

Thanks anons

> on another level

go watch Happy Tree Friends and call PeTA for virtual abuse, fag

it's fluffyness at its finest.

I like the headcanon about poopie babehs, i.e. shit being the umltimate humiliation and punishment (sorry poopies) among flufies.

there's no need to convince floofies to shit at each other. they will do it on their own if they see a poopeh or a dummeh. it's their instinct to eliminate the weak and inferior. also, there's quite a lot of good works about litterpals in boxes and cut voice cords to make sure that especially foals don't see in them anything more than tools

and to top that, wickie cleanies is a must-do for creatures that hate wawa. mumahs do it for foals. stronger fluffies benefit a lot from having poopeh babehs.

it all perfectly works out in terms of logic of survival. it's ingenious

alas, I don't have much of such one-shot works saved.

Is it a funny prank when you lace someone's blunt with PCP?

>hellgremlinfaggotry intensifies

You're into hellgremlins, aren't you. What you described is literally the opposite of everything fluffies are about. Hell, fluffies are sympathetic to the point of animism, and some stories have fluffies worrying about humans hurting toys like they were alive!

no faggot. that's some fucked up shit, don't be an asshole. They'll be ale to tell too, that shit it's so obvious. They'll think it's coke or meth before they think it's PCP. You're gonna get your ass beat

well, if i knew what hellgremlins are, i might be into it. will have to research it.

i'm definitely not a hugboxer. i prefer to see those little shits in their primal, animalistic nature that deliciously belies their surface appearance.

petting them and hugging is boring, however pure torture is also pointless. their intricate social interaction, the fact that they create herds and social structures... this is the shit i'm into

damn. i wish i had the best pictures to illustrate this approach. i usually save only larger comic sets.

example

another example

and the best example

Hellgremlins are basically a sub-fandom that split off the fluffies like the fluffies themselves split off the MLP fandom. Original fluffies are naive and friendly to a fault, while the sadistic pedophile rapists are called hellgremlins. A good test someone made to define whether a picture or a story belongs in fluffy or hellgremlin fandom is to ask whether an average fluffy in that universe would be viable as a pet, as no one on their right mind would want a hellgremlin in their house.

that's the whole point. fluffies make great pets. however it's the dualistic nature of these creatures, thir survival strategies and apparent stupidity that is not stupidity at all is what makes them interesting.

in my experience with the fluffy art so far, i'd say the "sub-fandom" strongly overshadows what is supposed to be the core of the fandom. especially here, and even more on the booru

also this

and this

the author of the comic about skippy also makes a great venture into a fluffy's psyche. too large to post here, but easily found on the booru (tags in picture's name)

>"sub-fandom" strongly overshadows what is supposed to be the core of the fandom

And that is the greatest tragedy of the fluffy genre. Whereas the main appeal of fluffies is abusing their innocence, there were people who just wanted a moral blank check for power fantasies. The hellgremlin genre gradually evolved into one about unapologetically evil creatures not only capable of evil, but behaving well only by necessity or fear of punishment. It has gone to the point where some headcanons about the hellgremlinverse have fluffy ownership illegal and feeding fluffies punishable by jailtime, a stark contrast of the fluffyverse where fluffies are popular pets and shelters exist for homeless fluffies.

tragedy? maybe in the sense that grim blandness took over sweet blandness. torture for torture's sake is uninteresting as playing tea parties with animate teddy bears

some people like to see flufies as shit generators that belong to the washroom. other people want to see them hugged. for me, both of these approaches are completely uninteresting, and should have no appeal for an intelligent human being. while I agree with you on the aspect of brutalization, cant understand why anyone beside little girls would be interested in hugbox either.

fluffies are interesting as suprisingly intelligent DOMESTICATED ANIMALS. In this case, as fandom would have it, apparently artificially created by genetic manipulation. Several advanced mechanisms can be easily discovered in them. Fluffies are prone to imprinting, they have a herd mentality, they can create both monogamous and polygamous relationships, they break the mammal n-1 rule of typical litter size related to the number of nipples of a female (which produces fantastic field for speculation about dealing with this stark shortcoming) etc.

Just look at poopie babehs. It has a perfect rationalization in terms of survival. Feces are among the worst risk factors for survivals, especially for creatures that have fluff for coat. Brown foals are a danger to the whole herd and need to be eliminated in the only way fluffies can do it. moreso, animals in nature are practical. people these days freak out when they are told that their pork comes from real pigs. I see some of this issue in your line of argumentation

all the same, it's the trolling potential of fluffies that got me into fluffies in the first place

Nobody is defending plain hugboxing.
The argument is about the shift of fluffies becoming irredeemably evil assholes by nature, whereas originally they were numb, naive and generally good natured creatures, made to be toys for little girls, upon which horrible shit happened.

The hellgremlins make no sense, because no one would want one as a pet.

>torture for torture's sake is uninteresting

That's torture without soul, and part of why hugbox is so necessary for balance. Good abuse isn't about gore, it's about what the fluffy experiences. Hugbox helps you relate with the things, so when they're treated with malevolence you get the full picture of how wrong it is for them. They believe that huggies fix everything, power of love conquers all and that the world is a simple and wonderful place, so when humans they're created to love abuse them, it's incomprehensibly painful for them. It's not about the pain, it's about breaking them.

Meanwhile, I'd like to hear what's supposedly so interesting about hellgremlin abuse? It seems about as mentally involving as chopping firewood, if the firewood also shat and insulted you.

>DOMESTICATED ANIMALS

Fluffies are biotoys. Their brains, like everything else about them, were designed to make them ideal pets. Doing cruel things just because natural animals do them doesn't make sense, as they didn't evolve and behaviors like that would be a dealbreaker for something meant for children to play with.

>Just look at poopie babehs. It has a perfect rationalization in terms of survival.

Could you explain this again? How are brown foals a danger, and how is shitting on them going to help with survival? Wouldn't darker colors be beneficial in the wild?

Don't forget fluffies were a work in progress when PeTA "liberated" them into the wild. So yes, they are ment for children to play with, but they have many flaws. At least, some of them do.