Person that attacked Lauren southern in Toronto at the Peterson rally. Have fun Sup Forumsros

Person that attacked Lauren southern in Toronto at the Peterson rally. Have fun Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4nmmOYeEZA
thecollegefix.com/post/29515/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not your personal army breh

Using person pretty lightly.

Ikr. But all the same have fun if u want. If not that's cool to. He/she needs some manners

Don't need one just spreading the fun :D

I'm pretty sure that, that things whole life is already misery. So imma let it be, monitorin thread tho

youtu.be/T4nmmOYeEZA if u want to watch what happened/ read what they are trying to do in my country..... 4 min video pretty straight forward.

NOT YOUR PA. FUCK OFF

Shes at (301) 957-1414

KEK

Watched it - disturbing b/ro

Cool, keep it coming if u want others just watch

Right? Guy is fucked. As well as " smugglypuff"

thecollegefix.com/post/29515/ more on the subject. And how corrupt the media is, as well as biased.

What phone number is that? Nowhere in Toronto or surrounding area.

US number. Burner cell

Didn't hear of it, but Lauren Southern is a dumb cunt so I'm inclined to not give a shit if she got her ass kicked. In fact if it were happening right in front of me I wouldn't join in, but I'd watch for sure.

Soros pls leve

Soros is a dumb cunt too.

What so wrong about her? What the hate

What is it?

I called that number and some freak answered. Can't tell male or female or other

Had her as a friend on Facebook and she does a lot of crying wolf, and what's worse is people buy into it. I called her out on her bullshit once and she deleted the post. She has some good points about feminism but after that she's just a pseudo journalist that I would spend a very sloppy night with and not call the next day.

i got a beer voice mail we must be in different dimensions

Merican here. You've already lost your country man. Trudeau praises the likes of Castro. Just come join us down here, we're not all that dumb. Once you get over our Canadian heckling you'll love it.
I want to give her babies