Everyday, when my sister gets home from CC practice...

Everyday, when my sister gets home from CC practice, when she goes to shower I masturbate while smelling her dirty underwear. Thoughts? Anyone do something similir?

I'd eat her smelly cunt

Right

put a camera in the bathroom when she showers

1) There is something very wrong with you on multiple levels
2) Your sister is sincerely rather ugly.

Row, row, row, row gently down the stream
If you see a crocodile don’t forget to scream!

Your sister is ugly and you're a sick fuck

You must like the smell of her balls

Let her "catch" you wanking. You never know what will happen. It's what my brother did for me.

Gay

Catch with the thong being smelled?

How's it gay? I'm a girl.

Just catch wanking in general. She might be up for helping.

you know the rules ...

Whatever. It was how my brother started me sucking his cock when I was 7. Caught him wanking, was curious and asked what it was and what he was doing, ended up sucking his cock and swallowing his cum.

oh come on just show us your boobs. if your face isn't in the pic who cares?

She has a really nice body. I wanna lick her. I'd do the same, OP, godspeed.

I don't post my pics. My brother recorded every time I sucked his cock and he plays them when I suck him off now. I don't think he's shared them as his face is in many.

literally just want to see your nipple

Lmao wtf r/niceguys

>Thoughts?
Do something of your life, you fucking lunatic.

Please video yourself jacking off while eating her dirty panties. We want you to then post it, so we can Jack off to you jacking off. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Id gladly drink her sweat for those thighs

OP is obviously asking Sup Forums to be his personal army. He wants to reverse image search and find this girls brother and contact her and ruin his life.

OP IS A FAGGOT

how old is your brother

agree/ agree

When I was 7 he was 15.

please take a pic of your boobs

nice haha, you're his blowjob slut ever since? does he ever fuck you?

love to smell girl's dirty panties, gets my cock so hard. I have 3 sister in laws who all have different smelling/tasting panties

No fucking. Carried on for 5 years till he went to uni, and for a couple of years after that when he visited. I loved sucking his cock and swallowing his cum and would blow him at every opportunity.