How did varys get from Mereen to Dorne and back to Mereen in two episodes

>how did varys get from Mereen to Dorne and back to Mereen in two episodes

jewish tricks

It's a fantasy show bro just don't think about it XD

he just flew on the eagles

If you'd been paying attention you'd know there are THREE Varyses.

he's a woman

this was already answered. he flew his little birds.

Varys is actually a hivemind of dozens of eunuchs. He doesn't travel at all.

There are multiple varys. He's a faceless men. Faceless men with no dick. Like theon LOL

Im assuming not all the scenes in the show happen r8ght after each other. The final shot with Danys fleet could be weeks after Dany left Meereen. In that last scene, you also see some ships from Dorne and Highgarden

Varys is infinite.

Just wait until a massive army of Varys takes over westeros

he forced the magician that gelded him to teach him some teleportation before he killed him

Varii

Back from Dorne = you don't know how long it took him.

That final scene could have taken weeks later.

dragon taxi

Like in the books, the scenes don't give you any sense of the time between them. The episodes were set months apart.

But that's not as exciting to shitpost about.

The real question is what happened to that magician? Varys had him in that box but what did he do with him?

tickled him to death

>But that's not as exciting to shitpost about.
this guy gets it
just like gendry, we could all assume he fucked off to wherever he wanted probably the closest land he could find and started a new life but thats just not as fun

and then lead the kingdoms to ruin because of their inability to procreate

Because Varys is a merman

merman reptilian conspiracy. they want the ice v. fire battle to happen so the earth is covered in water and they can zoom around with their mertails and copulate vigorously

>How did we go from a bone in the air in prehistoric times to a satellite in space in the future?
>How does editing work?

It's implying that he traveled to Dorne, recruited both houses there (Martell and Highgarden) and then sailed to meet up with Dany's fleet with their ships.

That would be why there are Dornish and Highgarden ships in the final shot of the episode when Varys is back with Dany.

gelded him and made him his bitch boy

This is literally the best theory ive heard.

>Varys is a merman

How on earth do you come up with this shit. If these people used half that amount of brainpower on something productive they very well could be the next Elon Musk

A is for autism. B is for boy, you've got autism. C is for congratulations, you've got autism. D is for damn, you've got autism. E is for eyyy, you've got autism. F is for fuck man, you've got autism. G is for good god, you have autism. H is for holy shit you have autism. I is for incredible amounts of autism. J is for jeez you have autism. K is for killing me with your autism. L is for lel you have autism. M is for my god you have autism. N is for N'oh my god you have autism. O is for oh my god you have autism. P is for pretty sure you have autism. Q is for quietly wishing you didn't have autism. R is for really, you have autism. S is for sheeeit, you have autism. T is for thanks for having autism. U is for ugh you have autism. V is for very likely suffering from autism. W is for wow you have autism. X is for xanax is what I need to deal with your autism, Z is for zyprexa, it's what you need for your autism.

Wrong.
The varys king automatically creates new varys spawn when he touches a child on the cheek.

Don't be gross dude

This isn't the Planet of the Apes sequel I was promised.

I think the better question is how did varys get from dorne to on a ship leaving from mereen sailing to westeros in a couple scenes

Bump

How are there dragons, white walkers, forest children, and people being brought back to life?

Dickless Men

Anyone remember that weird ass theory of Varys being some kind of fish creature?

You're telling me there should be realism in a show about dragons? Get real, nerd.

Gendry is a master blacksmith.

So Gendry is going to be the one to break down the Iron Throne back into Valyrian Steel swords to arm Jon Snow's men before the final battle.

There are multiple Varys'. It all makes sense now.

>dragons actually existing
>demands reality in all aspects

So you're telling me Daenerys was sitting around on her ass for at least 6 months just waiting for Varys to get back so she could set sail? Do you realize how fucking far Meereen is from Westeros?

Daenerys has been siting on her ass for six fucking years, what's another couple months?

That sorcerer he has trapped in that crate teleports him around.

>That would be why there are Dornish and Highgarden ships in the final shot of the episode when Varys is back with Dany.
I just rewatched it and damn, you're right. What the fuck was the point in sailing all the way to Meereen only to sail back again then?

She had no reason to believe Varys was coming back with more ships. Why wouldn't she set sail as soon as possible?

Holy shit, he's a Qarth Wizard and a faceless man!

>people complaining about Varys tic-tac traveling skills
>Not realising he never went back to Mereen, but that was Danny that was already arriving in Westeros

This, while the begining of the series reminded the audience how long travel times and how far distances are, the

This.

Not that it matters at all, because it's a season finale, but I think he took off from Westoros, they took off from Mereen, and met somewhere in the middle.

This season has had massive time skips with very little to que the audience of the global transitions.

God I wish the original team continued on with Age of Empires.

I thought Varys only had no balls. Eunuchs have their dicks intact right.

But then those extra ships made a pointless journey, since the whole point was to transport all the Dothraki. Unless they went back to pick up everyone else. Or maybe their boats were overloaded. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this.

time.

Magic. Which is shown. Nobody has ever shown the tellyporta device.

I just rewatched the scene with Varys leaving again, and it was in fact implied that they would wait for him to come back with ships.

thats good

He only showed up at the very end of the last episode, and we don't know how much time passed between when he was in Dorne and the ending scene. It could've been several weeks after Cersei nuked King's Landing that Dany actually set off.

Sorting out the logistics of getting all 100,000+ Dothraki and their horses on the ships must've taken quite some time, and Dany wouldn't set off until hearing back from Varys whether or not his mission had succeeded.

Root
And
Stem

Needs more photon men

Guess they had all those Targaryen-sigil sails created out of thin air too. :^)

well considering varys never had any real contact with her until the last episode when he's standing behind her on the ship, and not only that but neither dany or tyrion knew what varys was even doing.

>neither dany or tyrion knew what varys was even doing
I thought Tyrion knew

i guess there is a possibility he knew, but the way Tyrion was acting when Varys left he wasn't sure if he was going to come back.

imo i don't think he knew

How has Varies traveled back and forth between these places in a timespan of what must be at least weeks or months, yet Cersie's hair has hardly grown at all

How come fat walda got pregnant and gave birth in the time it took Sam and Gilly to travel like, halfway to oldtown, and why was their baby still a newborn at the start of this season, but a full toddler at the end?

Hint: D&D are hacks.

>but the way Tyrion was acting when Varys left he wasn't sure if he was going to come back.
It was entirely possible that the sand sneks would just kill him when he got to Dorne. He was banking on that not happening due to mutual interest, but obviously had no way of knowing for certain how he would be recieved, hence the uncertainty.

Difference being, in 2001 the cut is very deliberately constructed to convey to audiences that an immense period of time has passed, rather than it just cutting into space with both scenes happening at once.
While in Game of Thrones, characters make trips between scenes that should take months, but nothing suggest that such a long period of time has happened aside from logical leaps on the part of the viewers that require us to ignore other logical questions such as "what was Danny doing for months waiting for Varys to return, and why did she wait for him to come back?