White bois, right now, I'm up, enjoy the morning

White bois, right now, I'm up, enjoy the morning.

However, I have bad news: White women desire with flaming intensity superior Black seed. See, White bois just ain't cutting it anymore. It's over for White bois, because their seed is weak. Now, White women just want superior Black seed.

Sorry, White bois. You're just boipussy at this point.

Gotta earn that paycheck huh, user? :')

Women don't want any "seed"

They just want to be fucked, get money, and not get pregnant and have to raise your baby alone.

White or black, seed doesnt do shit.

You have fun bragging about your jizz on the internet.

I'll enjoy occasionally doing stuff with my dad and not being gunned down by the time I'm 40

disgusting. When they want to settle down to have a family that can afford to live a a decent suburb they'll realize the mistake they've made. My cock may be average but at least I know my father and have a good credit score.

Rationalizing, huh, White boi ;)

That's funny. You clearly don't understand women, which isn't surprising

Kek. Master of women is here to tell that other user otherwise.

Get mad, White bois. Women settle down when they're used up and old - or when they want a White boi to take care of their mulatto offspring. I'll give you family - once White women receive superior Black seed. You're just boipussy tbh, White boi

isn't there that face recognition program? Could we store all the girls that got touched by apes so that we could avoid them later?

Best part about this thread except it being typical b8 m8 is that the biggest penis ever is on a white guy, y'all negros can't be the best at anything, well cept crime

How alone are you? Do you feel safe when you post bait?

Wow. Nice response. Sounds like you've been boipussy for a while, White boi. U mad

this nigger again

Women only care about money and want a rich guy, that's why they like black me...oh wait.

Haha mah dick bigger than a bridge yo dick look like a little kids

This is bait

even niggers don't like niggers

Of course. Doubling down on the bait. U continue baiting, white boi

You see that picture, lil White boi? Yeah. Sally and her three friends were BURNING for Black seed. Stay mad, White boi. You're just boipussy at this point.

the two chicks on the right are wearing the same jeans

What are you guys talking about

Wtf is boipussy, also if your dick ain't bigger than 9.75 inches you need to go back to the Congo before the kkk and trumpers get you

Why the fuck do faggots make these threads? Honestly no one gives a shit.

Home from school and bored or paid shills

White bois are just boipussy LOL

You do realize that even if all the races started mixing, eventually everyone would be light skinned if not white, right?

The cream always rises to the top.

AHAHA XD

The very reason why they settle for nigger is because guys like you are too beta to approach them. Its not strange that girls convince themselves they like niggers if niggers are the only ones confident enough to give them attention and compliments. I see this happening all the time. Especially true for chubby women. Have you ever notices that chubby women always have niggers as "their type" ? Well guess why that is.

Asian have high IQ but small dicks.
Blacks have large dicks but no IQ.

White people are balanced, balance in life is the most important factor for society.

That's how we are the leaders of the free world, that's how our cities and countries look like they were made by Gods compared to the shitstain in Aidsfrica where black people come from.

>Believes black seed is superior
>fills inferior white woman full of seed
>creates mix seed offspring
>removes black from dna spectrum

No nigger would be able to construct a sentence like "White women desire with flaming intensity superior Black seed" so you are probably white or perhaps asian. Why do you fantasize about black men?

Don't look that way to me.
You mad black boy?

These.

Natural selection will take care of the darkies.

Brah, what you even talking about? First off there are movements of white girls and guys against blacks. You're becoming obsolete...I get it you see all the signs when you look around. Trump is coming into power....black people getting slaughtered by police (legally!) that's right we've found your one of many weaknesses (don't forget at one point we counted you as less than a whole person, that's coming back soon) we know that you will chimp out no matter what, it's not your fault it's your tiny brain. So we wait then shoot you and go to court and get paid leave. In the meanwhile you are all waking up too late to see what's really going on behind your watermelon and welfare. We've already plotted your demise, so take the white fatties while we follow through with our plan of white domination. We count on you sitting on threads trying to remain relevant, even though you know deep down the oppression is going to get worse, soon you will be back in slave labor. That's right you're only free because we let you be...but we are getting tired of your freedom....soon darkie....soon

Serious autism these threads are.

tl;dr White boi

So, how does it feel being boipussy for a superior Black male LOL

>aka too long can't read

Keep the chubbs pal.
I'm not interested tbh. Got myself a nice white lass who refused to date blacks. Love my racist lass

SeeNigger.:

You're genes are simply inferior, and will be weeded out.

tl;dr is an acronym that doesn't correspond with too long can't read, you Neanderthal White boi.

I guess you White bois are boipussy, because you can't understand these simple concepts. No wonder White women want superior Black seed.

>Hurr durr ima so educated Lmao white bois prolly don't kno what a acronym means lol

You're right - that's why you're just boipussy. While Suzy desires Black seed, you're playing with memes and anime in your mother's basement! LOL

As I said, BOIpussy

Nigger in my country seeing another nigger is like finding a hundred dollar bill on a street, but instead of luck it gives you smell of shit

I didn't know boipussy could even type - let alone comprehend anything I'm saying. ;)

Raise your hand if you're actually black in this thread.

No hands to be raised.
Just trolls, blacks don't come on this site.

I didn't know a nigger can afford a computer.

Oh wait

lol 'i didn't know a nigger can afford a computer'

Need to go back to English class, White boi. If you want a White woman, you're going to need to first learn proper English

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, dumbfucks - we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Why the fuck do you faggots even respond this these "niggers"?

Black people look like monkeys.

Prove you're actually black or we are leaving this b8 thread

I don't date white women. I hate meeting fathers.

Kek

This picture always cracks me up

Posting this again from yesterday since I didn't really get any responses.... aren't Scandanavians superior anyways? I mean, at least pick a clearly superior race if you're going to try to troll.

At least I have good credit.

Listen, boipussy, White girls don't talk like that. We all know it's easy for you to hide behind a computer and pretend to be a White girl, that's silly. I know - White girls like Black seed.

And if you are a White girl? Just sounds like you can't even get the Black seed you want. It's okay. I promise.

Boipussy confirmed LOL

>let alone comprehend anything I'm saying

You were probably right about that bit...

Even you want to clean your own race

That's okay OP. I'm already happily married, you can have all the white women you want. Hey, after all that slavery, you probably earned it. Have a good time little buddy!

Oh yes because white gurlz only type like that ;D ;)
I hate niggers hahahah they stink :P

Ahahaha! Superior cotton pickers.

Kek

If I get no credible arguments again, I'm going to assume this is true. Niggers be niggers, and whitebois nigger out in their own way while blaming niggers for nigging out.

All the chimps belong in zoos.

Wow, they got a new batch of parole officers. That's amazing!

>hey guys, wanna troll trolls on Sup Forums? it's easy look.
>hai beautifull woman, i am jamal from south africa and diz iz my frendz. can we take picture fo family yes?
>yeah why not, happy to help a tourist.
>posting on Sup Forums
>>White bois, right now, I'm up, enjoy the morning. However, I have bad news: White women desire with flaming intensity superior Black seed. See, White bois just ain't cutting it anymore. It's over for White bois, because their seed is weak. Now, White women just want superior Black seed. Sorry, White bois. You're just boipussy at this point.
>this will sure make them mad just look.

My white girlfriend has dated nothing but white guys in the past. I'm not dark skinned but not white (combo of my light color mom and dark color dad). She has told me out of all of them I was the biggest one.

Perhaps its just coincidence?

You should have considered the way internet flows and attach a picture, proving that you are just an another unfuckable white trash that wants to increase it's self esteem by calling an entire race ugly and primative. If you really think that it's your achievement that you were born white, or you were predetermined to be born white for all good stuff you might have (possibly) done in the previous life, then you are just a retard. Long story short, whipe yourself off the internet.

Have your memes, boipussy.

White women want Black seed, and there's nothing you can do about it. In a free market of sexual competition, White bois lose because they're weak. Good try White bois.

you are feeding the trolls user

Im particularly white and my ex gf said all she dated was black guys and she told me I was bigger then the rest of them put together. I knew it was a myth

Yeah we can, we just shoot niggers.

Hey Jamal, shouldn't you be picking cotton or at a BLM protest? We never should have imported any of you.

U mad. I love ass-blasting White bois. I mean, you ARE boipussy.

So many mad wite bois

I dare you to shoot another, but you would have to log off the internet first

Blacks are always going to be mad, because everything they base their lives on is white man's creation from medicine to politics and laws.
On top of this, women of all races like black men the least and white men the best.
BTFO with pic related ;)

Why these White bois so fucking mad? Bunch of racist ass White bois. Don't worry. There ain't going to be racist left after White women receive superior Black seed.

>mulatto
Mulatto? Now you're just going through the motions. Maybe you should find a new line of work.

._.

Lol my gf is black and im white. Invalid af

White Bois so mad

Niggas only response is calling white guys boipussy, yet gets burned by everyone else on the only point he thought he could make. This is some shitty bait indeed, nigga if you wanna argue stop trying to intentionally sound black it just makes you sound like a moron

Thanks for taking all the degenerative skanks. Makes keeping our blood pure easier when we weed out the handicapped.