How could something like this happen? Please explain?

How could something like this happen? Please explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_t9i8EbTJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boobjob

I really can't figure it out, that guy is one of the cringiest humans I've seen. It is far beyond me how he gets to fuck her.

He must be some sort of black magic sorcerer or something

Even if she did get a boob job she's still really hot so I really can't figure it out. He's super fucking cringy though.

I say their real... and this is now a pic thread

Who are they even? Does she speak with an accent?

They're called the Screen Team, they make really cringy parody songs and the only reason they have a viewership is because that girl Angie is so fucking hot and they always dress her in extremely tight/revealing outfits.

Here ya go:
youtu.be/h_t9i8EbTJQ

im fatter than that dude and i fuck a chick just as hot as her. its called having cash. Hell i dont even have to date her. i just fuck her and watch a couple episodes of TV with her and then she leaves.

then i go back to playing overwatch. then after a few days i call her again to fuck her again. cost a few hundred bucks here and there but at least i get my life and a hot chick to dress up in costumes and fuck.

i met her at a strip club. strippers do anything thing for money and if you live close enough to them.

Two words

God given cock

all you gotta do is work hard and avoid getting married. Then once you have enough cash saved start your own business. Then just fuck strippers and play vidya games till you die starting in your 30s.

EZ PZ

They had to have met at a convention, right?

test

Probably, I'm not too sure, I haven't watched them in a couple years.

Do you have any pics of her

/thread

Women like cringy men, deal with it faggots, you can all have a woman like that just fucking try...god dammit.

Well where's the best place to meet women like this? I've considered going to an anime convention near where I live even though I don't like anime that much just to meet some hot girls my age

This is what she looks like before she made herself over and caked on the makeup.