Help Sup Forums! I don't know what to do I've been crying all morning. I need this man to suffer for killing these dogs

Help Sup Forums! I don't know what to do I've been crying all morning. I need this man to suffer for killing these dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201606/new-proof-we-consider-dogs-be-family-members
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grow the fuck up cunt

things die every damn second

just a couple of fucking dogs..

Piece of shit human scum. He should be hunted

Oh ok I forgot that things died every day. So it doesn't matter when anything dies.
I saw your edge and said "me too!"

>things die every damn second
Shitty argument. Would you really feel that way if a close family member died?

yup doesnt matter

you will die too and no one will care then either

Your mom will

>Sup Forums
>caring about dogs

Dog lives matter

i like how edgy people try to be, calm your ass down tough guy

its just dogs. ill kill your dogs for free if you want

>wut
its not edgy to not be a feelings faggot

Your argument wasn't about dogs, it was about things dying in general.

good

What the fuck do you know about death bitch?

WHOA THATS EDGY XXXDDDddd

He lost his job, it's right there in the screencap.
He suffered, move on you faggot.

I shot a rabbit this morning. Little cunt lived under my walkway and messed up or garden all year.

It is too edgy to not be a "feelings faggot", at least for children who haven't learned to accept themselves or the reality of emotion yet.

im a different guy.but still every thing dies. If something is dead it doesnt care, only the people left care. if they were to man up and not cry like bitches it wouldnt matter.
therefor you being a faggot makes this worse.
grow up

like I will give a shit

No I want him to die :'(

Cool down, OP.
Stray dogs without owner in sight are always a possible threat. Hell, I even like dogs.

And be happy, he goes to court. In many countries (nearly all of europe) stray dogs without an owner in sight have to be shot by law through a hunter, if he sees them.

If youre hard, you arnt trying to be cool, there is no edge. youre just hard. where as youre a fucking homo.

kill yourself

More than you apparently

fuck off and kill him yourself

Hahaha who are you ice cube?! Ahaha

So you stand by the argument "death happens all the time, therefor we shouldn't be sad when it happens."?

So if something happens a lot people shouldn't have feelings about it? That seems pretty flawed.

What is this a witch hunt? Post proof other than images that dont show the dogs and the man together. There is literally no reason to believe that the pictures were even taken in the same country much less state.

That man could have very well just been blamed for this shit and fired for literally no reason for all we know. Or better yet the entire thing itself is fake as shit.

>I've been crying all morning
fuck off you pussy

>If something is dead it doesnt care, only the people left care. if they were to man up and not cry like bitches it wouldnt matter.

so for you its not normal to have feelings or even care about something dead?
i guess ur one of those 70yo motorbikers, wearing bandanna, u were in army for few months and you believe in your ,,FHREEDOOMM,,

im not the guy who commented, some people just arnt gay as fuck and may have experienced something worse then dogs dieing.

you shouldnt waste your day on death, you cant fix it. its retarded to mope for a month

I'm laughing at the way he used the word "hard"

what? im 23, canadian and i dont have a surviving family memeber. if i acted like a bitch ide be wrecked. you cant fix death, its the only thing in the world you SHOULDNT care about

>feelings faggot
I believe what you're trying to say is moralfag now go back to school you edgy teenager you

because you arnt?

... im 30 on a ship off africa being cheif engineer.................................................................................

Sure thing bud

This should not affect you unless those were your dogs.

Grow the fuck up

Who care's. the guy is like 70 years old, he can do whatever the fuck he wants

I cringe for/pity people like you.

My neighbors pitbulls got loose and killed my dog on my front deck. This old man did us a favor.

if the ship internet wasnt so slow ide upload pictures. but whatever, im better then you in every way and dont get triggered by dog murders. faggot
peace

So you have never been sad about anyone close to you dying?

because hes better and wont spend months of his life crying?
>seems logical

Easier said than done I bet you've never had anybody important die in your life so it's easy for you to act like an edgy faggot.

>he can do whatever the fuck he wants
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to shot random animals you don't have a license to kill.

Those were my dogs

i mean for a minute i guess.. for my parents. till i remembered what death was and that its stupid to worry about it.

Haha that's even worst

EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY IS DEAD. I HAVE NO LIVING RELATIVES

What, dude? He's better in what way? Better from illness or better than something? And spend months crying about what? Still cringeworthy, regardless of whatever point you were trying to get across.

>even worst

more succesful and logically minded..? but i guess that doesnt matter to a massive faggot such as yourself.

Sorry worster

Humans are social creatures, our emotions play a big part in how we socialize/bond with other humans. If you can't empathize with that then I am afraid you have some form of mental defect, and I recommend you get yourself tested.

Anyway, fuck this arguing.

The dude is going to face trial, and will likely be convicted. Thanks Dick Goddard for advocating animal rights in Ohio!
"These dogs, according to his statement, had chased deer past his stand or near his stand at least three times Monday morning,” Fry said. “And on the third occasion, the dogs came to a stop. He shot the one dog. I believe the bullet that he used actually hit the first dog and went into the second dog. Then, based on my report, he shot the one dog on the ground -- the second one who had received the bullet as a ricochet."
Chedester will be served immediately with the court summons and could have a hearing late next week.
Should he be sentenced to the fullest extent on both charges, he could be facing 2 years in prison.

Ok will Smith in I am legend. Because in that movie will Smith has no family get it.

Just get a cat you idiot.

Dogs are for blind people, the DEA, and for whores who fuck their dogs.

How often do you hear about people being injured, frightened, or other animals being attacked and killed by a house cat?

One can be both successful and logical, while also having feelings of sadness. I'll assume you calling me a massive faggot is due to your intellectual ineptitude. That's okay, though; refer back to my original post. I still pity you.

You underestimate the common house cat? Fool

It brings actually up a philosophical question that is bothering me. Is the experienced pain in this example really like the loss of a family member or is it more like the feeling of someone taking away your property?

That's not a philosophical question it's just a normal question.

Do you know the test with the self driving vehicles, where people have to choose, if they kill their dog or random stranger.
About 60% said, they would choose their dog to live. There you have your answer

Of the dogs were running loose on his property, then he should have every right to shoot them. What if one of them would have mangled a toddler? This man is a hero, and it's the owner's damn fault for not controlling his animals.

that is no answer whatsoever, faggy mc faggotson

That doesn't answer his question.

This could mean that they see the loss of their dog as a family member.

It can also mean that they see the loss of their dog as a loss of property.

All it really means is that humans are broken and everyone cares only about themselves.

That's not a hard question at all. It depends on how the person losing the animal feels about it. If you view them as family/close friend or property.

It shows, their dog is more worth to them than a human bean.
And it impies, they have more worth to them than a thing. Or would you kill someone and go to jail, because he destroyed your car, e.g.

Totally

mmm human beans

No it shows that other people don't mean anything to you/me.

You can ask if Trump would rather a stranger die than lose his fame and wealth.

The answer won't mean that Trump sees money as a family member.

Sorry for the late response. I knew there was a study out there, that supported it, that people see their pets as family members. That was, what I was implying.

psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/201606/new-proof-we-consider-dogs-be-family-members

>itty argument. Would you really feel that way if a close family member died?
>dogs

So the woman made up a story to get them fired? Interesting that they told the cops that they just wanted to kill something and kept the collars as trophies without any action from the police.

If the guy really cared about his dogs, he'd keep them on his own property.

Moreover, the hunter has the right to remove pests from his own property that will scare away game animals.

I'm sure there's a study in there somewhere but all I see is incoherent tl;dr rambling a from some old fart who wrote a book about dog dreams.

those aren't pitbulls
At least the top one isn't, it looks like a doberman

This needs to become a animal abuse thread

you nickname your mom's basement the ship?

My point was just big dogs that get loose have a tendency to attack other things. Specially when they are in a group

Can you get hold of heroin or opiates
Just od the poor fucker
I had to do my dog 2 years ago just gave him loads of tamazipan he payed on my lap and went peacefully
Put a thick blanket on you first it may barf
Unless you have £80 to pay for a vet to do it

>can't fix death

hEROES NEVER DIE

I use a combat knife it's more personal that way

That's right, my dogs yo

We don't give a fuck, dogs are just stupid and dangerous. I can shoot another myself if you buy one