D-do you love me user?

>d-do you love me user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZa5KKfqHtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before I can do that, I must love myself.

>bad music
>bitchy personality
>annoying voice
what's to like? spend less time obsessing over waifus and go talk to real girls

beauty is an illusion

in fact i cannot look constantly at any one human face without shortly feeling an overwhelming sense of disgust

Why this bitch look like a 10 year old boy?

no

yew downt have tew be sow mean user

wide hips, slim waist and creamy skin,
love animals and good with words.
shiny hair, soulful smile,
sweetful voice that dressed with light adorable accent.
face of a uni freshman,
what's not to love about her?

no

she looks so soft and seems so genuine and loving. who ever has her is so fucking lucky.

she's dating the "I'm a Mac" guy from those old apple commercials

that son of a bitch. i lied to myself about it but it's so fucking obvious.

Brandon you're a wreck. At least post with your trip on. Even if she sees your posts you'll never be enough for her. Sorry to say that man but it's the truth.

You got me. She's just everything I've ever wanted. I never thought I'd fall for someone I've never met, but I did. I blame it on the social isolation.

Did you notice that Elena Tonra of Daughter kinda looks like Lauren? She has a sweet voice too: youtube.com/watch?v=LZa5KKfqHtA

One more

Oh Brandon I'm sorry for you that but focus on women that are more attainable to you. I'm not sure if she could have been yours or not .Who knows but looking at you and your life she'd probably just overlook you, but who knows I don't know you or lauren personally.

I'll admit she's everything I've ever wanted and it fucking kills me, makes my heart split in two.

You're drunk again huh? get your shit together and stop crushing on someone who doesn't care about you

holy fucking shit dude

He needs to get outside and around people his age with the same interests. This shit has gone from weird to sad real quick.

love to make fun of you

she literally hates brandon's guts. he's been told this numerous times. i feel bad that he's so devoid of so many things he's giving a fuck about a girl who doesn't want anything to do with him, and could probably never have anyway.

I never thought I would, and it sucks. She's just what I've wanted and have been looking for. I now she's unreachable and that's the part that gets me the most. She may not be for me, but can I least have a girl who isn't fucking boring and devoid of any personal taste?

fpbp
I think this girl is prettier

How many times have you been told to get yourself together and get out of newport news to a city that's full of women like that? 4927359723579237592739723958203502350230582035820850283508 times. You did it to yourself, even if you had a chance it's gone now.

Stop passing my filter faggot

Elena?

i think it's funny he had a connection with her he knew nothing about and burned those bridges

:(

Of course not.

This is the first depressing image that actually hit me. I can relate 100%

FUCK

dubs of truth

I'm so sorry for him he seems to be in so much pain and it breaks my heart

it's all lavrens fault. fuckin witch!

it's not her fault, the dude just has a shit load of issues. i know him personally and she's the type he goes for. i hate that he's in pain and lonely, but i can't be the one who saves him. he's going to have to do that himself.

they used to burn these witches in a good old times alright? why dozens of poor lads have to suffer because of that one seductive succubus hah? i say cut the head of the fish before the whole body got rot