Why am I sad that this faggot raged quit?, he was weak and in the end he really did arrive in Kings Landing

why am I sad that this faggot raged quit?, he was weak and in the end he really did arrive in Kings Landing

he was pure and had good intentions, cersei the ebil qween made this pure boi kill himself.

He didn't rage quit, his mother did. Shes like the kid who hits the reset button on the N64 when he is losing at WCW/NWO Revenge

She should have killed him, nobody would suspect her

Also, I never thought he would really kill himself

why he simply didn't margaery some soup and a good sleep? she would be just fine

Tommen was always a Nice kid

He would have made a good king if Tyrion or Tywin were around.

Instead his cunt mother murdered his wife and made him fall into despair.

Her injuries were more severe than just getting stabbed in the stomach. It might have required a stew or a hotpot of some kind.

Imagine how awkward it will be when she climbs out of the rubble because she's a secret Targ

nah, she doesn't have any poiny in this history anymore, there's no reason at all for her survival

>lives in Kings Landing

lmao haha the king didn't land so well after all given that he died from the fall haha

Would love a shop of Tommen's face over his and maybe have the crown shopped on the table for bonus points.

kek

>He didn't fly so good!

No he wouldn't have. He was weak af. Pretty sure he had a vagina too so he couldn't pass on the family name

I laffed desu senpai

>lives in Kings Landing

lmao haha the king didn't land so well after all given that he died from the fall haha

he was an hero

;__;

Real question is who is gonna take care of his cat.

Wait, who is the head of the Lannister family at this point/runs their lands outside of Kings Landing?

Jaime is the head of house Lannister now.

>Wait, who is the head of the Lannister family
Technically Tyrion since Jamie is a kingsguard, but technicalities kind of went out the window like Tommen.

fucking kek

Isn't he a kings guard though? Or was one?

Can he just say "fuck it" and marry some princess and start cranking out kids to repopulate the Lannister line or what?

Jaime was removed from the kings guard by tommen

Completely forgot that one actually.

I feel bad for him honestly. With Cersei as a mom, Bobby B as the most uncaring father figure alive, and fucking Joffrey as a brother, what chance did he have? It's a miracle he didn't start using peasants as target practice the moment he got the crown

43 in keker scale

Since he was "Honorably" removed by the king he has all the rights as a Lannister noble again.

He's a dumb beta faggot and would have been ruined eventually.

Joffrey was mad dog King, he was always going to die.

Tommen is dumb beta faggot king, impotent and easily manipulated.

Should have put Mycella on the throne but no Tyrion sent her away straight to death. Nice on there, Tyrion, can't blame Cersei for wanting you dead.

I wanted to forget too, Satan

>Cersei calls in tactical nuke
>Tommen rage quits
beautiful

Cause he was the only prime boipussy left.

In the books it's a great move and only based Darkstar fucks with her. It's just the showrunners fucking with the Sand Snakes that got her killed. She's fine right now aside from missing a part of her face

I'm obviously not talking about the books, this is Sup Forums.

Someone shoop Tommen on this

You feel bad for him because he never had any real power and it's actually because he followed Tywin's really good advice.
>Listen to your advisers because one man can't do it all
Tywin didn't think he'd have such shitty advisers.
Tommen listened to one of the smartest men ever to bless Westeros but because he wasn't meant to live he got stuck in the shittiest situation possible. His batshit mother kills everyone he ever knew and loved including the woman he lost his v-card to. He's basically been reduced to a kid put in time out because his mom put the mountain there to keep him "safe". I like to think that him jumping wasn't even about wanting to be dead. I think this was his only way to get revenge on his stupid cunt mother

>Cersei can't handle the bantz
>sends modtain to kill hilarious user

I know that I'm just saying that Tyrion's decision wasn't shitty. It was literally just shitty writing for Myrcella and the sand sneks past that point

Bump

I know this is a shop but he still has a watch.